It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Former head of NOAA says UFOs are real

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 13 2023 @ 09:34 PM
link   
Video in link: Twitter

Retired U.S. Navy Rear Admiral @GallaudetTim tells @RossCoulthart he believes the U.S. military is covering up the existence of non-human intelligence in relation to UAP. “We are in contact with non-human intelligence.”

High level Navy then head of NOAA says Ufos are real!

He got original copies of videos from Navy, some of which are now released while in office.

He’s seen them and is in the know.

We are getting more and more high level people to go on the record. Disclosure is happening now weather these SAP programs want it coming out or not.

Exciting times!
edit on 13-12-2023 by pianopraze because: My iPad or ats freaking out, it posted incomplete. Completing post.

edit on 13-12-2023 by pianopraze because: Typos

posted on Dec, 13 2023 @ 09:47 PM
link   
a reply to: pianopraze

The closer we get to disclosure is the closer we get to the invasion!..

I for one welcome our new alien overlords/s

posted on Dec, 13 2023 @ 10:49 PM
link   

A former head of the CIA once remarked that they will know that their programs are a success when everything the American public believes is a lie.

We are living in those times.

posted on Dec, 13 2023 @ 11:02 PM
link   
Interesting that he says: "I think it is about time that we, we do disclose that we are in contact with non human intellegence".

Does he mean the UFOs retrieved? The inherent intelligence of the UFO?

Or does he mean a different non human intelligence to the UFO?

The non human owners of the the recovered UFO? Or the non human intelligences who are not the owners of the retrieved UFOs.

These distinctions are very important.

edit on 13/12/2023 by NobodySpecial268 because: Clarity

posted on Dec, 13 2023 @ 11:07 PM
link   

He "believes"? When are we going to get someone who says, "The ships are amazing. Here's how they are propelled, and here is where these aliens are from. We've learned all this over the last 70 years of studying and examining and communicating with them."

posted on Dec, 13 2023 @ 11:13 PM
link   

"Non-Human Intelligence" could mean advanced AI, or AS (Artificial Sentience), not necessarily extraterrestrial biological beings.

For all we pleebs know, these "in the know" folks could be talking about "smart rocks" (silicon-based lifeforms?)

posted on Dec, 14 2023 @ 04:45 AM
link   
SPAM

edit on 12/14/2023 by semperfortis because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2023 @ 09:51 PM
link   
This news I'm reading about releasing more information to the public minus much transparcy is just not that exciting even with the remarks from Chris Mellon and Schumer. a reply to: pianopraze

edit on 18-12-2023 by Lidstrom5 because: Uea

posted on Dec, 18 2023 @ 09:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Lidstrom5

I think the bought and paid for congressmen have insured catastrophic disclosure.

I’d rather have it controlled and legal and not hurt valid projects.

Either way it’s happening.

posted on Dec, 18 2023 @ 10:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: pianopraze

Retired U.S. Navy Rear Admiral @GallaudetTim tells @RossCoulthart he believes the U.S. military is covering up the existence of non-human intelligence in relation to UAP. “We are in contact with non-human intelligence.”

He got original copies of videos from Navy, some of which are now released while in office.

We are getting more and more high level people to go on the record. Disclosure is happening now weather these SAP programs want it coming out or not.

Exciting times!

Expectable.
Maybe disclosure is a slow but ongoing process.
edit on 18-12-2023 by Kosimir because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2023 @ 11:43 PM
link   
Was hoping to hear something about USO's but very cool anyway! I wonder how much this retired Navy/NOAA person knows.

Non human intelligence could mean a different dimension, something from our shadow biosphere, or something terrestrial that is non human that we don't know about. Seems to be something really unusual and ET from distance planets, per the variety of whistleblowers. I'm intrigued by this really "bizarre thing" a lot of UAP's could be...

posted on Dec, 19 2023 @ 04:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: sendhelp
Was hoping to hear something about USO's but very cool anyway! I wonder how much this retired Navy/NOAA person knows.

Non human intelligence could mean a different dimension, something from our shadow biosphere, or something terrestrial that is non human that we don't know about. Seems to be something really unusual and ET from distance planets, per the variety of whistleblowers. I'm intrigued by this really "bizarre thing" a lot of UAP's could be...

The very intriguing case is non human intelligence from our own planet which means we have lived with 'others' for very long without even knowing it.

posted on Dec, 19 2023 @ 05:26 AM
link   
First line "He Believes" not he knows.

posted on Dec, 19 2023 @ 05:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: mikell22
First line "He Believes" not he knows.

You don't know what he knows and if he chooses the word 'belief' over the work 'know'

posted on Dec, 19 2023 @ 07:05 AM
link   

Why all of a sudden? Is something heading this way, or is something about to happen to affect everyone living on this planet?

posted on Dec, 20 2023 @ 02:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: 38181

Why all of a sudden? Is something heading this way, or is something about to happen to affect everyone living on this planet?

Maybe someone triggered a "tripwire"; a means by which "they" are able to determine that we humans are finally ready, culturally and/or technologically, to interact.

Clarke's "Sentinel", and Roddenberry's "Warp signature" are two examples from popular literature.

posted on Dec, 20 2023 @ 05:23 AM
link   

Exciting times!

There is no doubt UFOs exist and are real. The question is whether some of them are of alien origin. Many of them are our own experimental and military aircraft and these projects have been going on for several decades.

posted on Dec, 20 2023 @ 05:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kosimir

Exciting times!

Expectable.
Maybe disclosure is a slow but ongoing process.

That's what I think is happening.
If some of the UFOs are alien and we have been visited or aliens exist here on earth then the disclosure it's most likely to be an ongoing process.

new topics

top topics

join