It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We are in hell

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 3 2024 @ 08:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: honestabe
If your reading this then It means you are in hell but dont know the difference because everything looks like earth.
I must apologize to you for your current condition as I am responsible for us ending up here.
A few years ago I engaged in a mind focus technique called astral projection which I believed was something completely different than what it truly is.

It has cost me my spirit, my soul, my body, my family and all of you who are reading.
When we die we will be tortured for eternity because God and Jesus have abandoned this world.
I dont know how much time left I have here but I know that Eternity is Eternity.
We will never be reincarnated or goto heaven no matter what church you speak to.
No one else knows that this is hell, or what has happened.
No one is coming to save us or can hear our prayers.
I wish there was good news to share.

Be it aliens or demons that run this world it doesnt matter.
None of them like humans, and will pretend to be nice to you in your dreams.
Their ultimate goal regardless of their behavior is to imprison you
in a state of torture for eternity.

I dont see a way out, but maybe you may find a way.
Depending on how much of your soul is left, you may be able to get free but I doubt it.

Im not advising you just go on a killing spree or crime spree and destroy everything.
The short gains from that will not amount to anything anyways.

The worst part about this reality in hell is that everyone is nice and kind and know nothing.

Again I apologize and wish you the best for whatever time you have left.
Spend more time with family, take more vacations, enjoy each others company, and try to celebrate Love and Joy regardless.
We were made in the image of a wholesome and just loving God so we should go down with that same mentality even if it appears meaningless.

Theres no kind of apology that can make up for spiritually killing 7 billion people, and condemning them to eternal torture, but I will apologize anyway.

If you want badly to go to hell all you need to do is just ask politely the prince of darkness and it will be done for you. No need to worry about anything, hell is a perfect place.

posted on Jan, 3 2024 @ 09:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: MissBeck
a reply to: honestabe

Well that was just mean! And why have you posted this in the Aliens and UFO forum??

Sometimes people confuse the so-called spiritual world or the metaphysical with Aliens and UFOs.

Distinction should be made between these very different things.

<< 1   >>

join