It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WEF Warns 2024 Likely to Bring ‘Cataclysmic’ Changes

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 12 2023 @ 10:32 PM
link   
Damn....I thought I was prepared...but now I have to reconsider. I don't think the fifteen twenty six to thirty ounce coffees we have in stock is enough. It is on sale this week for six ninety nine for folgers original blend, I guess we should buy another four or five cans of it to make sure we don't run out.

Also, the wife is using up our stock of whiskey for her Irish cream coffee and the brandy for egg nog. Might have to shop for more of that too. Can't forget to get another Irish cream too, it is on sale this month.

We need coffee and alcohol to make it through an event like this.

posted on Dec, 13 2023 @ 05:44 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan
For those like myself that know for a fact that the ETs are here and doing their business in subtle ways among the major powers to right the ship of humanity along its crazy path, I offer this:

Back in about 1990 a wealthy Silicone Valley cashed out his gold mine and decided to speak to the public. He explained that he had been approached by his bedside by an intelligent ET that was to tell him the simple facts about human destiny and how wrong our entire civilization had become. The man was Joe Firmage. In the interim, he has made various efforts with his money to change things, to change the human quest for material things (money) to a return to a form of Eden for all of mankind. As as far as I know, he has not been very successful in his operations. He spent a lot of time trying to explain the history of mankind and how we went wrong. Some of that work is online under his name. One of his efforts that evidently fizzled out was to run for the US presidency in 2024. Now before you write him off as just another kook (as most probably view me), I will again, here, offer a bit of insight into the complexity of what the modern world is facing and what some aspects are doing.

At one point in his writings, perhaps at the very end of his remaking of the Biblical creation story, he makes a simple statement without elaboration. But that that statement and match it against some of words we hear from the WEF and you have all of the answer you need to understand some of the many actions at play these days.

Firmage claimed without elaboration that many world leaders in the recent past were also confronted with a quiet, guiding ET entity about what needed to be done to repair humanity and to forego the incessant greed that has developed most of us without compromise. He stated that he had met many of those various leaders. He claimed that many of them were changed to be like-minded as he was, but because of their various positions in science, government, and industry they could not reveal such knowledge but would work toward sensible solutions.

All I can do is suggest that IF you have a strong belief about the World Economic Fund, Bilderbergers, etc. groups and individuals, then they may not be as evil and greedy as some people like to suspect.

Yes, they forever will remain above the average citizen of the world, that is a common trait in the way life works down here, but the overriding principles of life in the cosmos is beyond the think of the average animal. And that is precisely where many of us reside to one extent or another.

posted on Dec, 13 2023 @ 06:04 AM
link   
a reply to: CosmicFocus

Google don't like Joe Firmage. How does he fit in with Pindar and the WEF? Maybe Pindar is dead, maybe it is just censorship growing?

All I can do is not consent to things that don't make sense. While things bigger than me add up great, when pulling back the curtain and seeing the problems, bummer.

posted on Dec, 13 2023 @ 03:05 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

There is a new movie on Amazon Prime or Netflix, in which that exact scenario is used to shut down the nation, with panic & confusion, and chaos reigning within days of the cyber attacks, nobody knowing what's going on, a Lord of the Flies scenario essentially. Predictive programming perhaps... A major cyber attack certainly tallies with the apparently prophetic dreams I've been having over the past decade or so. I've been seeing what amounts to a shutdown of the grid which will cause us to fall into a 'Walking Dead' scenario, only without the zombies. Unless they release a flesh eating plague at the same time, which would be utterly abhorrent but well within their morality framework (they being the WEF & others like them).. Indeed one of the dreams I had many years ago highlighted the attack of Israel by terrorists using an extensive tunnel network, stated as being important in the overall development of the plot to bring in the NWO - so it could be that the timing is in the near future, based on the exactitude of the prediction of that dream regarding the Oct 7th incident & beyond.

edit on DecemberWednesday23012CST03America/Chicago-060005 by FlyInTheOintment because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join