It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

There are people who actually believe this B.S.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 11 2023 @ 10:58 PM
link   
Does she actually believe what she says or is she reading and memorizing a script and then spouting the lies; believing people can not see and check for themselves ? Then you have people who actually believe the WEF Democratic talking points !

youtu.be...

posted on Dec, 11 2023 @ 11:04 PM
link   
I miss circling back Raggedy-Ann.

Compared to KJP.

Truly.

posted on Dec, 11 2023 @ 11:26 PM
link   
She is a professional liar at best, every word is another echelon of or even more lies. Also anyone that defends this atrocity of an Administration is also a liar, shill or just plain ignorant with their head in the sand, literally.

This crap needs to go pronto!
edit on 11-12-2023 by CataclysmicRockets because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2023 @ 11:29 PM
link   
a reply to: SteamyAmerican

I don't want to agree, but I get your point! Point noted indeed.

posted on Dec, 12 2023 @ 03:29 AM
link   
a reply to: CataclysmicRockets

That's the only thing that gets people to vote in the USA now a days. It's pathetic not your government but the people, how there is even diffrence in peoples headmis another problem you face.

I guess years and years of choosing the lesser evil kind of makes you run presidencies on disgust instead of support.

But hey maybe if you just get rid of government all together and let business run the show, I'm sure it would be great for the budget, who cares about the people anymore anyways...
A revolution from one side is called opposition and part of your political setup, so you see there is only one way out for you and it's together...
As that won't happen we just get to watch you implode, maybe we will have to dome the USA Simpson style so their crap doesn't spill over...

posted on Dec, 12 2023 @ 06:31 AM
link   
She is the perfect noisy empty vessel.

Female: Check
African American that Hollywood and the media have convinced us makes a person a moral compass by dint of ethnicity: Check
Able to play the minority/sex card if caught out on her BS: Check (In this respect she is a U.S. version of Diane Abbot)
Affirmative Action Degree? Not sure but meets criteria: Check (Provisionally).

posted on Dec, 12 2023 @ 06:59 AM
link   
You spin me right around baby right around, like a record baby.

And say not a damn thing.

posted on Dec, 12 2023 @ 09:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: SteamyAmerican
I miss circling back Raggedy-Ann.

Compared to KJP.

Truly.

top topics

join