It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Project Veritas CEO Who Replaced James O’Keefe Steps Down, involves the authorities

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 11 2023 @ 05:08 PM
link   

Link

What additional illegalities did she uncover that we haven't already heard about? We know that he, James O’Keefe, is under investigation for embezzling money from the company, extravagant spending attempting to run the company into the ground, lies and cover-ups etc...

Another Link

What more is there that she had to resign and call the law enforcement?

___

From her Xitter, the resignation letter:

+1 more 
posted on Dec, 11 2023 @ 05:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mahogani

Link

What additional illegalities did she uncover that we haven't already heard about? We know that he, James O’Keefe, is under investigation for embezzling money from the company, extravagant spending attempting to run the company into the ground, lies and cover-ups etc...

Another Link

What more is there that she had to resign and call the law enforcement?

___

From her Xitter, the resignation letter:

She was from the start a mole. And I bet she receives a very sweet reward for her efforts. Okeefe, there is no room in the modern world for people like him that uncover political crime. He must be stopped and he must be seen with egg on his face if not behind bars.

It always amazes me how people on the left in the USA circle all of the DNC wagons even at their own detriment. It is impressive. Loyal to criminal behavior and unsound human policy FOREVER.

posted on Dec, 11 2023 @ 05:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: dust2023

She was from the start a mole.

Assuming you are correct, as a mole, what did she find that is so bad she had to call law enforcement, and then resign?

posted on Dec, 11 2023 @ 06:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Mahogani

If anyone broke the law, they should be punished. That's justice if I recall. It's rare, but shows up on occasion. Usually (R)ight on time.

posted on Dec, 11 2023 @ 06:52 PM
link   
It irks me that the one media company that actually provided evidence of lies, deceit, cover-ups, and outright corrupt and scandalous behavior from BIGPharma companies during a time that America needed the truth so desperately....

Get's shut down? Then the "new" CEO quits?
And this is all just some random coincidence?
She said it's a "mess"?
Riiight.

Sure. Tell me another one.

posted on Dec, 11 2023 @ 06:57 PM
link   
That's the communist way... find some bullsh.t excuse to bring the company down and keep the corrupt politicians in power.

posted on Dec, 11 2023 @ 07:11 PM
link   
“Show me the man and I’ll find you the crime.”

— Lavrentiy Beria

posted on Dec, 11 2023 @ 07:23 PM
link   
Hanna Giles and James O’Keefe are old associates, so what could be happening is she is about to clear his name by uncovering what’s really going on at Veritas.

She originally came to fame by acting like a prostitute, I think James played her pimp. They filmed themselves getting bad advice, like how to avoid taxes and detection by the authorities, from an ACORN employee.

She just might be on his side.

posted on Dec, 11 2023 @ 08:11 PM
link   
a reply to: TheLieWeLive

This makes more sense than that she has been a mole all along. Her being a mole would mean that Okeefe was an incompetent fool from the very beginning of his rise to reporting fame.

posted on Dec, 11 2023 @ 08:58 PM
link   
Have they delivered a true story yet?

posted on Dec, 11 2023 @ 09:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Euronymous2625

One might suspect as she turned the evidence she found over to proper authorities, that disclosure will now be in the hands of those authorities. I'm suspecting also that she is now under some kind of non-disclosure command.

posted on Dec, 11 2023 @ 10:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dapaga
“Show me the man and I’ll find you the crime.”

— Lavrentiy Beria

Women commit crimes too

posted on Dec, 11 2023 @ 11:21 PM
link   

I'm confused who the conspiracy theorist in the mix is here.

Certainly, as a serious member that cares deeply about our community and the people in it, you wouldn't use an incorrect forum heading as an insult to O'Keefe just because he isn't a radical leftist bootlicker that your favorite corporate sponsors approve of... right?

So, I must be missing something. Who or what exactly is the conspiracy theorist involved here?

posted on Dec, 12 2023 @ 04:11 AM
link   
a reply to: ksihkahe

If there was a forum called Cheats and Frauds, I would have put it in there.

posted on Dec, 12 2023 @ 07:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: dust2023

She was from the start a mole.

Assuming you are correct, as a mole, what did she find that is so bad she had to call law enforcement, and then resign?

No, because now I see that our justice system is totally corrupt and so the only reasonable thing to do is to support my side of things regardless. Much like the left has done over the last 40 years. Many of us on the so called "right" are onto the game now and are playing it with you.

posted on Dec, 12 2023 @ 08:03 AM
link   
All this the same day Okeefe busted IBM for discriminatory hiring practices, this is getting very interesting.
twitter.com...
edit on 12-12-2023 by Vermilion because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2023 @ 09:17 AM
link   

If there was a forum called Cheats and Frauds then I would expect to find all of your threads there.

Do you have an example of O'Keefe being involved in conspiracy theories?

posted on Dec, 12 2023 @ 12:09 PM
link   

Yeah, if we had such a forum, all of the Biden family comments could go there!

Cheers

posted on Dec, 12 2023 @ 01:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: ksihkahe

If there was a forum called Cheats and Frauds then I would expect to find all of your threads there.

Do you have an example of O'Keefe being involved in conspiracy theories?

Oh, I hope you feel so much better!

Thank you for reading, stay tuned for more facts in the coming months!

posted on Dec, 12 2023 @ 03:32 PM
link   
If she was a mole, she probably just needed to get the right stuff in order, act surprised to find it and turn it over to the authorities. I'm not saying she "is" a mole, just saying if she was this is a plausible path.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join