It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

25% of COVID Vaxxed Now Have VAIDS, Cambridge Scientists Warn

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 10 2023 @ 06:53 AM
link   
If I'm reading this article right .... a Cambridge study says that 25% of all people COVID vaxxed have autoimmune issues now. As someone with autoimmune problems (Sjogrens), I can say from first hand experience that autoimmune issues are serious. The body tries to kill itself.

25% of COVID Vaxxed Now Have VAIDS, Cambridge Scientists Warn

A bombshell study conducted by top scientists at the world-renowned Cambridge University in England has concluded that 25 percent of all people vaccinated with Covid mRNA shots now have Vaccine-Acquired Immune Deficiency Syndrome (VAIDS).

According to the study, one in four people who received a Covid mRNA injection suffered an “unintended immune response.” However, the scientists note in their paper that the “unintended immune response” was “created by a glitch.” While the Cambridge scientists and corporate media outlets attribute the damage to the immune systems as a “glitch” or “unintended” response, experts have been raising the alarm for some time about the effects on individuals’ immune systems.

]The Cambridge study found Covid shots create a “nonsensical and harmless protein,” that would be attacked by the body. This response leads to an immune system flare-up. Of course, the immune system flaring up is not a “harmless” issue.

posted on Dec, 10 2023 @ 07:30 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

Interesting, hopefully further studies can determine how to rectify this glitch.

“Cambridge scientists found such vaccines were not perfect and sometimes led to nonsense proteins being made instead of the desired Covid ‘spike’, which mimics infection and leads to antibody production,” the UK Telegraph reports.

“It was thought the minor tweak to uridine caused no problems in cells, but a team of researchers at the University of Cambridge’s Medical Research Council (MRC) Toxicology Unit have now found when this partially synthetic code is read, the protein-making machine in the body sometimes struggles with the uridine analogs.”

“These findings were shared with medicines regulator MHRA around a year ago, the scientists say, and updated vaccines that use the improved form of mRNA are in the works for cancer jabs, and other therapeutics,” the report adds.

FF, is there now an improved form because this study was last year?

It may be an easy fix by just replacing the uridine with pseudouridine, perhaps. But, I'm not an expert here.

When pseudouridine is used in place of uridine in synthetic mRNA, the modified mRNA molecule arouses less response from Toll-like receptors, a part of the human immune system that would otherwise identify the mRNA as unwelcome. This makes pseudouridine useful in mRNA vaccines, including the mRNA COVID-19 vaccines. This property of pseudouridine was discovered by Katalin Karikó and Drew Weissman in 2005, for which they shared the 2023 Nobel Prize in Physiology or Medicine.

en.wikipedia.org...#:~:text=Pseudouridine%2C%20being%20one%20of%20them,N1%20bond%20found%20in%20uridine.

More on this: (very complex)

The Cambridge team emphasized at a press briefing that its work doesn’t indicate COVID-19 vaccines are unsafe. Indeed, Karikó notes that frameshifts frequently occur naturally when infected cells make viral proteins. These frameshifted proteins can naturally broaden the body’s immune response, she says, so it’s possible that the spike-targeting COVID-19 vaccines may even get a boost from the misreading. When asked about the new paper, Pfizer did not directly comment on its findings but in a statement said its vaccines had a “positive benefit-risk profile.” A Moderna spokesperson declined to comment.

www.science.org...
edit on q000000541231America/Chicago3535America/Chicago12 by quintessentone because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2023 @ 07:39 AM
link   

Slaynews.com is on one of the lists of sites that intentionally publish hoaxes and disinformation.

Overall, we rate Slay News Far-Right Biased and Questionable based on the promotion of conspiracy theories, pseudoscience, right-wing propaganda, poor sourcing, lack of transparency, failed fact checks, and blatant plagiarism.

en.wikipedia.org...
www.cbsnews.com...
mediabiasfactcheck.com...
edit on 10-12-2023 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2023 @ 08:13 AM
link   

Slaynews huh?
Very well could be true but how do you know those that received a mRNA vaccine for the study did not already have some variation of the flu virus?
Many variations exist and most available testing kits only take into account the more prominent variations on that virus.
And we also know that long covid and multiple infections do occur often.
I was heckled very much when I reported my results here.
So with what we kinda know about that flu virus and it's mutations and what we kinda know about the specific mRNA vaccines available. No study is going to be accurate for many MANY years.
Just too many variables at this moment.
So look up what makes you feel comfortable and all, just keep what I said in mind.

posted on Dec, 10 2023 @ 08:24 AM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

Slaynews.com is on one of the lists of sites that intentionally publish hoaxes and disinformation.

The UK Telegraph was the first newspaper out with this story, Link

Joe Pinkstone is one of the science correspondents for that outlet that put out the story. I don't have a twitter account to see what else there is.

Warnings about VAIDS have been around since the start of the jabs. To get a clear picture of it does require a study between the vaccinated and unvaccinated. Could it be around 25%, maybe? To just call it a 'glitch' does give me some flashbacks of the day after the USA 2020 election. With that kind of newspeak, feels like bad trouble is brewing.

posted on Dec, 10 2023 @ 08:29 AM
link   
Nah the original paper is here and found no riskand certainly no VAIDS - Nature study

The effect they noted was a low ammount of ribsome frameshifting could occur so wasn't 100% efficient, the same effect happens via naturally aquired immunity/antibody production after infection but they have put forward a modification to mRNA vaccines that can avoid the problem.

The ins and outs of DNA stuff go over my head but seems a good paper, data method, stats etc.. and explanations why the mRNA vaccines weren''t as efficient as expected.

posted on Dec, 10 2023 @ 08:35 AM
link   
a reply to: kwaka

I cannot seem to find where in the Telegraph it says 25% have VAIDS.

Can you assist?

posted on Dec, 10 2023 @ 08:42 AM
link   

I dont do Twitter nether kwaka.

The kicker is to get anysort of clear picture you require real facts and reliable data.

Which by all accounts remains to be achieved in any sort of definative manner.

End of the day the vaccine was a choice where i hail from.

And the vast majority of people who choose to become vaccinated are doing just fine and still standing.

There is a measure of danger involved with intoducing anysort of vaccine into our systems down to the fact that no two people are the same.

posted on Dec, 10 2023 @ 08:44 AM
link   
Immunogenicity of lipid nanoparticles and its impact on the efficacy of mRNA vaccines and therapeutics

Vaccines and autoimmunity are closely related. Vaccines can trigger an autoimmune reaction in that they can modulate the host-immune response to antigens66,67. Various autoantibodies that cause lupus have been observed in vaccinated dogs68. Such symptoms are mainly arthritis, vasculitis, central nervous system (encephalitis, demyelination) or peripheral nervous system involvement (Guillain‒Barré syndrome), or thrombocytopenia67. Several studies have indicated that the key response of autoimmune diseases is the type 1 interferon response.

posted on Dec, 10 2023 @ 08:48 AM
link   
a reply to: BedevereTheWise

I cannot seem to find where in the Telegraph it says 25% have VAIDS. Can you assist?

One in four who had Pfizer Covid jabs experienced unintended immune response

1 in 4 means 25%.

posted on Dec, 10 2023 @ 08:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: kwaka

I cannot seem to find where in the Telegraph it says 25% have VAIDS. Can you assist?

One in four who had Pfizer Covid jabs experienced unintended immune response

1 in 4 means 25%.

Yes good sir or madam, I am aware of the principles of percentages.

My query was around where does it say VAIDS?

posted on Dec, 10 2023 @ 08:59 AM
link   

edit on 10-12-2023 by Disgusted123 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2023 @ 09:00 AM
link   

My query was around where does it say VAIDS?

who had Pfizer Covid jabs experienced unintended immune response

posted on Dec, 10 2023 @ 09:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Allaroundya4k

Ironically that was my first reaction to the original vaccine. "No study is going to be accurate for many years".
Secondly getting non-vax'ed to come forward for a legit study may not be as easy as assumed. After all the kerfuffle with employers requirements, restrictions forced on the non-vax'ed for travel & other restrictions now that that furor has calmed down many aren't going to be willing to come forward. No ones going to forget how media & sheeple painted that target on the backs of those who made the independent health decision to wait or forgo the shot.

posted on Dec, 10 2023 @ 09:11 AM
link   

But that could mean anything.

posted on Dec, 10 2023 @ 09:18 AM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

But that could mean anything.

It means your immune system is going screwy. Maybe it is a minor temporary case of Guillain‒Barré syndrome where the person gets better. Maybe it is a more sever case of demyelination or Parkinson's when the person gets worst. Yes it can mean lots of different things as there are many different side effects and body processes involved with the immune system.

posted on Dec, 10 2023 @ 09:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: quintessentone

Interesting, hopefully further studies can determine how to rectify this glitch.

Some of you still don't get it, huh?

This is NOT a "glitch."

It was designed this way, people. It is doing exactly what it was meant to do.

I'm so fed up with people just pretending that all of this happened by chance, by accident, by some minor oversight on the part of the pharma indurstry and research gouls.

Actually, I gave up caring a long time ago. At some point, as those of us who were trying to sound the warning were demonized, ostrasized, penalized, I figured if anybody was stupid enough to take the damn shot, it was probably better they be eliminated from the gene pool.

ETA: Yeah, I understand that many were coerced into it.I was in a position where it was not a difficult decision to make. I watched a step-sister rant against it, though, as convinced as I was that it was bad news, unti her cushy job and pension were on the line. I'm sorry for those who were coerced and were really in a near life-or-death position, but the vast majority whored themselves to big pharma and overlords and just blindly followed orders.

:
edit on 2023 12 10 by AwakeNotWoke because: ETA.

posted on Dec, 10 2023 @ 09:20 AM
link   

Everything we've seen about the covid vaccines over the past 2 years demonstrate that they are delivering more harm to society and individuals, than good.

Far more harm than good.

posted on Dec, 10 2023 @ 09:25 AM
link   
What percent of non-vaxxed people have this issue? Oh right..

posted on Dec, 10 2023 @ 09:27 AM
link   

It means your immune system is going screwy.

I'm fine as far as I'm aware and i received 4 Pfizer jabs, with no adverse effects or reactions whatsoever.

The worst I've heard was from someone who developed a case of Bell's palsy after their first jab, and that went away.

As to there being many different side effects and body processes involved with the immune system, i don't necessarily disagree, but that does not mean that 1 in 4 people who were vaccinated have gone on to develop VAIDS or anything reminiscent of the sort.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join