It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel is Decimating Gaza Infrastructure - Rebuild Costs Will Be Staggering - Who Should Pay For It.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 12 2023 @ 10:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: mysterioustranger

He states he is Palestinian. From Gaza.

Cmon kids...we aint tryin! Someone tell us...where is the Palestine my neighbor claims as home?

Not my way of thinking, theirs.

So you grow up in Gaza, and like many places in the Muslim world, there is massive indoctrination into one belief or another mainly using mosques and Islam as the base to push very radical agendas. In Gaza that radical agenda is to hate Jews, they stole your land, they are evil, all must be wiped off the face of the earth, and so on.

They claim all of Israel as their home, now explain to me why is that. Explain what was Jordan before it was a country. Why are the so-called Palestine the same race, culture, religion, and DNA as the Jordanians...lol

It is because they are the same, but some tribes were not allowed to join. The Brits and French just up and picked whoever they thought would be the stronger ruler in Jordan and they became the ruler, it was that simple. Now why the new rulers of Jordan didn't want the refugees we see today, you will need to ask them.

I'm not sure your point here, ask your neighbor what makes Israel their land if the Jews were there long before them. The term Palestine as a people started in the 20th century.

For over 2,500 years, Palestine was merely a geographical area – not a national identity. It was only after the creation of British Mandate for Palestine that the world referred to Palestinian Jews, Palestinian Bedouin and Palestinian Arabs. These terms simply referred to Jews, Bedouin or Arabs living in the geographical region of Palestine.

edit on x31Tue, 12 Dec 2023 22:35:25 -06002023345America/ChicagoTue, 12 Dec 2023 22:35:25 -06002023 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2023 @ 06:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Quickben
Can't the leaders of Hamas pay for it all, since they made the choice to go to war?

The terror group’s three top leaders alone are worth a staggering total of $11 billion and enjoy a life of luxury in the sanctuary of the emirate of Qatar.

The destruction doesn't affect them, as they are in Qatar.

Actually I would expect Israel to put 10 to 50 million dollar bounty on the heads of the Hamas leadership. No bodies just heads. I wouldn't then be surprised if a enterprising sort of person or persons then deliver them for the bounties. And their life will go to hell if nothing else considering they'll never be able to go anywhere without armed security and live in secured compounds.
edit on 12/13/2023 by ntech620 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2023 @ 08:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

Nope. Yemeni.

posted on Dec, 13 2023 @ 08:35 AM
link   

We can compare like this: I'm a United States citizen, in an American city, in 1 of 50+ recognized areas ( states).

An American, residing in the States...a Michigander, volunteering for America, all across territories called United States...

So..this American, residing in Michigan, in these United States...calls all the above "America".

posted on Dec, 13 2023 @ 08:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: KrustyKrab
The US taxpayers will probably end up paying. We’ll give Israel and Palestinians billions of dollars in aid, in exchange they will use US contractors just like what happened in Iraq and Afghanistan with Halliburton making billions of dollars to rebuild. Contractors will again make billions of dollars in profits defrauding US taxpayers out of their money. I don’t see this going much different.

Halliburton the ambulance chaser. They'll be in Ukraine too

posted on Dec, 13 2023 @ 09:43 AM
link   

Prior to Western interference and application of Western understanding of 'ownership', land in the area was as land in Aboriginal Australia, America, Africa and still applicable but slightly differently, in India, China, Siberia.

In symbiosis, the people living on the land own the land, just as the land owns them. Territories and territorial boundaries may exist, just as they do with social and pack animals but Deeds etc are a nonsense to all but Western interests.

As with all pack critters, people will fight for their territories, their homes. Nobody had the right to say, this land is not registered or mortgaged or claimed in name, therefore, we will take ownership, carve it up sell it as we see fit. But that is what happened. And no, nobody was 'right' in any of this and so there is no 'historical claim' by any group of largely nomadic peoples that decided to become a 'nation' and then claim this is the will of their god and all must agree and comply.

posted on Dec, 13 2023 @ 10:00 AM
link   
a reply to: covent

Agree. Might makes right.

posted on Dec, 13 2023 @ 03:48 PM
link   

Nope. Yemeni.

Maybe, but Trans-Jordan was referred to as Arab Palestine, and the Jews were referred to as Jewish Palestine, so who knows as the whole event was kind of wonky.

posted on Dec, 13 2023 @ 03:55 PM
link   

So..this American, residing in Michigan, in these United States...calls all the above "America".

Because America is a country, Palestine never was. These refugees could call any place in 5 countries their land as I said they were nomads who traveled. Most likely deep into Egypt would be closer to what might be their land, but all of that is moot today. So is Michigan your land because you live there? I don't hear them suggesting Egypt, Jordan, Syria etc is their land too, so what is up with that? It has the same meaning as them saying Israel is their land, or Texas and California is Mexico's land.

posted on Dec, 13 2023 @ 04:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: covent

Prior to Western interference and application of Western understanding of 'ownership', land in the area was as land in Aboriginal Australia, America, Africa and still applicable but slightly differently, in India, China, Siberia.

In symbiosis, the people living on the land own the land, just as the land owns them. Territories and territorial boundaries may exist, just as they do with social and pack animals but Deeds etc are a nonsense to all but Western interests.

As with all pack critters, people will fight for their territories, their homes. Nobody had the right to say, this land is not registered or mortgaged or claimed in name, therefore, we will take ownership, carve it up sell it as we see fit. But that is what happened. And no, nobody was 'right' in any of this and so there is no 'historical claim' by any group of largely nomadic peoples that decided to become a 'nation' and then claim this is the will of their god and all must agree and comply.

So before Western interference? The whole area has been under foreign rule across about 5 empires for 2000 years. The one group that stands out to be there throughout all the foreign empires is the Jews. Even 500 CB there are a ton of writings on them there and even Muhammad 500 AD stated the Holyland is the land of the Jews, so ownership is well established. It is all moot today though as lines have been set around the world as to ownership, Israel is no different.

posted on Dec, 13 2023 @ 04:29 PM
link   

Yes, western interference made everything worse. And whilst I appreciate there are many adherents to Islam, who else gives a hoot what madman Mohammed had to say about land ownership?

With regard to 'who pays', always, ordinary people pay. In this instance, first with their blood then later through their taxes. Being as war is clearest indicator we have that humanity in all it's forms, are no better than apes fighting over territory, probably be better off going back to the old ways and going full simian.

posted on Dec, 13 2023 @ 06:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: covent

With regard to 'who pays', always, ordinary people pay. In this instance, first with their blood then later through their taxes. Being as war is clearest indicator we have that humanity in all it's forms, are no better than apes fighting over territory, probably be better off going back to the old ways and going full simian.

He is who they follow and believe in, BTW is there a single border not created by war? It was so common it seemed war and the fighting of tribes were more human than not. It is funny how people think events are "not human" when they are the most human thing we do...
edit on x31Wed, 13 Dec 2023 18:11:22 -06002023346America/ChicagoWed, 13 Dec 2023 18:11:22 -06002023 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2023 @ 08:30 AM
link   

I agree...it took me awhile to understand Arabs, Chaldean....even had 1 Chaldean correct me with : Im not Muslim. I'm Arab- Chaldean( Christian)...and believe in Jesus as Savior...

So, there are Arab Muslims here ...and there are Christian Arabs as well......so...(back from digressing)...

My Yemini neighbor, flies the Palestians flag- green n black...

If it has a flag, and boy...do the young men fly that bad boy from their cars...Yemini, Arab, Saudi, Syria, Jordan...then....Where...defined...IS Palestine? Again...
edit on 12233131America/ChicagoThu, 14 Dec 2023 08:40:31 -060040202300000031 by mysterioustranger because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2023 @ 12:15 PM
link   

That's exactly what I'm saying...so devils advocate here- "Palestine" appears as an ideal, not country...but a bunch of em....

Point: same lake road here. Goodwill Baptist next to Gilead Baptist across from Mr. Zion Baptist..down from Free Will Baptists...all Christians...but obviously cant agree on things..

As in the Middle East. It's not called the "MIDDLE"- East for nothin...nobody agrees in the middle.

posted on Dec, 14 2023 @ 12:56 PM
link   

That's exactly what I'm saying...so devils advocate here- "Palestine" appears as an ideal, not country...but a bunch of em....

As in the Middle East. It's not called the "MIDDLE"- East for nothin...nobody agrees in the middle.

This is what is so perplexing, you have all these people around the world screaming to free the Palestinians while having no clue that Palestine was a vast area of land coined by a foreign conquerer. When one says Arab Palestine or Jewish Palestine it is Arabs and Jews from the area of Palestine. Today we call that area Iraq, Israel, Egypt, Jordan, Syria and Lebanon, with some parts of Saudi too.

These people protesting have no clue and they do not even have a dog in the fight, so no clue as to what gives with them other than it just happens to be the protest flavor of the month. I suggest if one is going to protest then at least understand what they are protesting.

posted on Dec, 15 2023 @ 09:18 AM
link   

As for growing up as a hippie '68, Viet Nam days...we saw Palestine morph into the "Ringo" world leader...Yasser Arrafat...crazy as hell....up into n past the 80's, 90's....they are a people for sure, an ideal, not so much a place.

God bless...hv a great holiday!

posted on Dec, 15 2023 @ 01:46 PM
link   

Israel kills 3 Israeli hostages, thinking they were terrorists.

OMGod!: www.ndtv.com...

If Netanyahu and Biden had killed the top 4 HAMAS leaders, soon after October 7th as promised, many innocent lives would have been saved!!

posted on Dec, 15 2023 @ 10:07 PM
link   
a reply to: WeMustCare

If Netanyahu and Biden had killed the top 4 HAMAS leaders, soon after October 7th as promised, many innocent lives would have been saved!!

Yeah, but play that one all the way through.

Where does Hamas live in Doha? According to things I have read, right here:

The Pearl, where The richest people on Earth stay when in Doha.

How do you do it?

Seal team? IDF Special Forces? Crash another Blackhawk and then Infiltrate a 5 star resort during peace time in the nation playing the two-faced negotiator?

Airstrike? On The Four Seasons? The resort company is headquartered in Toronto and owned by Bill Gates (through Cascade Investment) and Prince Al-Waleed.

Qatar would call any of those an act of war anyway.

Or should they just do the Putin thing and have someone poison them at a 14 year old child slave auction?

I'm all for cutting off the heads of the four-headed snake, but how?
edit on 15-12-2023 by Degradation33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2023 @ 11:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Degradation33
a reply to: WeMustCare

Yeah, but play that one all the way through.

Where does Hamas live in Doha? According to things I have read, right here:

The Pearl, where The richest people on Earth stay when in Doha.

How do you do it?

Seal team? IDF Special Forces? Crash another Blackhawk and then Infiltrate a 5 star resort during peace time in the nation playing the two-faced negotiator?

Airstrike? On The Four Seasons? The resort company is headquartered in Toronto and owned by Bill Gates (through Cascade Investment) and Prince Al-Waleed.

Qatar would call any of those an act of war anyway.

Or should they just do the Putin thing and have someone poison them at a 14 year old child slave auction?

I'm all for cutting off the heads of the four-headed snake, but how?

Exactly right. You can’t just start attacking Qatar to kill a few people, that’s not going to go over well. I think about the only way is to put a heavy price on their heads….and still. I don’t think diplomacy is going to work at this point. Qatar is a monarchy that has been ruled by the same family since the 1800’s, even political parties are banned there so I imagine any form of negotiations would be extremely difficult. They’re also known for harboring terrorist, reasons.

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join