It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tucker Carlson: ‘God would have to yell at me very loud’ to be Trump running mate

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 10 2023 @ 04:26 AM
link   
Trump will go with South Dakota Governor Kristi Noem.
Tucker Carlson doesn't have to worry about it.

posted on Dec, 10 2023 @ 05:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

Well, there is not much omnipotent or omnipresent about those two fools so you do the math.

posted on Dec, 10 2023 @ 05:38 AM
link   
Sounds like a pitch for the fundie evangelical vote - while Tucker hates Trump (and as far as I know isn't religious or anything like his pretend journalist persona). His track record shows he loves attention and money so much to skip exploiting what he sees as his gullible audience.

posted on Dec, 10 2023 @ 08:15 AM
link   
Blah blah Trump, blah blah VP, blah blah.

I prefer Tucker at a desk, in front of a camera, delivering candid analysis of the broad political spectrum and current events. That's his niche and he owns it.

posted on Dec, 10 2023 @ 08:58 AM
link   
a reply to: WeMustCare

In the REAL WORLD Tucker Carlson hates Donald Trump:

Exactly. And while you don’t necessarily want to have a yes man as VP, I’d at least think you’d want someone who respects you.

It’s no secret I’m not a fan of Trump, but right now it’s looking like he’s favored to win. If he does I want the situation to be as good as it can.

Tucker is a pundit, which is a fancy way of saying salesman of words. He sells people what they want to hear, and before someone says that’s not different than politicians, I’d agree. I just don’t think we need more of that, especially the kind that have no idea how to play the game and get things done.

posted on Dec, 10 2023 @ 09:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: BingoMcGoof
a reply to: CriticalStinker

My Bible work is weak, for sure, but doesn't it say somewhere, something like ''con men be conning"

This could sure turn out to be a complete pairing. Both doing God's Will. As well, Trump has his personal mass media voice and Carlson will soon have his own media company. They could sow up the entire word of Truth. Toss in Sarah H as Secretary of State and that would be a wrap.

money.usnews.com...

Not that this moves me one way or the other, but how would his be worse than what is in the White House now?

Hell, a band of turd-flinging monkeys would be better than what we have in the White House now.

posted on Dec, 10 2023 @ 09:32 AM
link   
Tucker would make a great VP, because he will not be in the side lines and when things are nasty, he will come forward and point finger on the rhinos and democrats' saboteurs loud and clear.

It will be a blast, I tell you.

posted on Dec, 10 2023 @ 09:57 AM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

I think President Trump would have similar trouble with Tucker that he would have with Vivek rarama'sway.

Trump would spend a lot of time answering for statements either of them would make as vice president.

posted on Dec, 10 2023 @ 10:01 AM
link   
a reply to: WeMustCare

He just need to do what biden does, walk out and leave everybody with their mouth open, after all the media are already used to it, by the democrats.

The less you talk the less you have to answer for.

posted on Dec, 10 2023 @ 11:15 AM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

EeeeHa ! Alex Jones is Back Baby ! ...........................

"People Have Spoken": Elon Musk Restores X Account Of Alex Jones After User

"The people have spoken, and so it shall be," Elon Musk posted on X in reply to a poll on Saturday asking users whether to reinstate Alex Jones' account.

"Reinstate Alex Jones on this platform?" Musk asked. Nearly two million X users voted, with more than 70% voting in favor of Jones' return.

The people have spoken and so it shall be

— Elon Musk (@elonmusk) December 10, 2023 "

posted on Dec, 10 2023 @ 11:33 AM
link   

Tucker Carlson: ‘God would have to yell at me very loud’ to be Trump running mate

As I understand it...trump was anointed by GOD, so doesn't that make trump, GODs representative on Earth?

www.theguardian.com...

posted on Dec, 10 2023 @ 02:40 PM
link   
a reply to: AwakeNotWoke

Hell, a band of turd-flinging monkeys would be better than what we have in the White House now.

Well, if that's the way you see it I'm not going to argue with it cuz that is exactly what you'll be voting for.

posted on Dec, 10 2023 @ 03:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: lilzazz

As I understand it...trump was anointed by GOD, so doesn't that make trump, GODs representative on Earth?

www.theguardian.com...

If current events are any indication, there's no lights on upstairs. Office closed and calls straight to voicemail.

posted on Dec, 10 2023 @ 04:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: TzarChasm

originally posted by: lilzazz

www.theguardian.com...

If current events are any indication, there's no lights on upstairs. Office closed and calls straight to voicemail.

Lol.

Call Center in India. The gods have all outsourced to Kali.
edit on 10-12-2023 by Degradation33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2023 @ 04:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Degradation33

LOL

Kali or Kalika is a major Hindu goddess associated with time, doomsday, and death in Shaktism.

Alongside being the Goddess of darkness, destruction, and death, Kali is also a symbol of Mother Nature because she is believed to be timeless and formless, representing the creation of life and the universe as well.

Fascinating theory.

edit on 10-12-2023 by TzarChasm because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2023 @ 04:16 PM
link   

thehill.com...

Former Fox News host Tucker Carlson did not completely rule out joining former President Trump as a running mate when asked during an event this week.

So, he says he will not be Trump's VP candidate. Unless it is God's Will. God's Emphatic Will.
So, who is his God and just how LOUD can he yell.
This means that if he does accept the nod from Trump, the rest of us should quake in our boots because, you know, God wants it very very badly.

To paraphrase, ''OK Lord, thy will be done.''

The supreme invisible entity has been summoned again to be present in the Republican Party

posted on Dec, 10 2023 @ 07:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyersFan
Trump will go with South Dakota Governor Kristi Noem.
Tucker Carlson doesn't have to worry about it.

God has already removed Tucker from the list of candidates in Trump's mind.

I hope Byron Donald's is the VP candidate.

posted on Dec, 10 2023 @ 08:32 PM
link   
No wonder our gov't is completely corrupted and controlled.

People have short term memory and suffers from a used car salesman syndrome.

I can't understand how republicans are in love with Tucker? Tucker is part of the establishment. He not only was part of it but he thrived in the corrupted system. He was also given Hunters laptop contents back in 2020 and the Jack arse sent it to HIMSELF via regular mail not even certified and it disappeared for weeks. After backlash all the sudden it appeared again but definitely not scrubbed by a 3 letter agency. Then Tucker comes back on the air to convince his supporters that Hunter isn't a bad guy and that he was his neighbor and he just has some substance issue. Tucker also called on Hunter to pull a favor and get his kid into an IVY league college .

Tucker was also pointing his audience to focus and try to fix the one party they had no control over. He went along with the RINO commie bailouts too big to fall and govt overreach with the patriot act.

Now that Trump exposed the fake news and openly talked about deepstate and Americans are tired of the typical politician he switch side and is jumping on what is hot now. He is telling you everything you want to hear, but he is not on your side. He never was.

posted on Dec, 10 2023 @ 09:14 PM
link   

Well, if that's the way you see it I'm not going to argue with it cuz that is exactly what you'll be voting for.
'
And I'd vote for 'em before I'd vote for crooked Joe and his handlers.

posted on Dec, 14 2023 @ 11:26 PM
link   

TRUMP / JONES 2024 !

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join