It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'You need help': Ashli Babbitt's mom fumes after MAGA rioter suggests her death was faked

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 10 2023 @ 01:21 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 10 2023 @ 03:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

Like the BLM protests that were supposedly peaceful but somehow injured around 2,000 officers. And ignored by the left. But somehow large elements of Jan 6 that was peaceful by the standard set by the left/media was supposedly worse than 9/11?

Oh boy….

posted on Dec, 10 2023 @ 03:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Lazy88
Yeah but at least it has been established the people during 6th Jan were not at fault for it. The leftist speakerheads have decided that the people on 6th Jan have been abused mentally because they are so dumb and easy to fool, it is not really their fault.

Although it is their fault, at the same time.

IDK, strange times. At some point the leftist speakerheads have to decide between ridiculing and being stern with the allegations. Can't have both and be taken serious at the same time.

posted on Dec, 10 2023 @ 05:03 AM
link   

Over 14,000 people were arrested. Hundreds on federal charges. Including White Supremacists who incited,shot at police a police station, killed a cop in CA, etc to blame BLM. Cops did assault peaceful protesters too, it was on video.

And there were peaceful protests. Cities around the country were having them weekly with no violence. Mine did.

So, you see all the things you claim about J6 happened in the summer of 2020. But here at ATS were all the replies that I posted earlier insist every aspect was the protesters fault. Now it's"different". Yeah it is, they actually overran the heart of the Capitol during an election process at the behest of a sitting President, who apparently was happy with it, as he refused to call for assistance for 3 hours, despite being begged to do so by his lawyers, his family, his close friends in congress, his favorite news hosts.

You certainly don't see congress people at the jail of any convicted violent rioter or Seditionist from 2020, calling them "political prisoners". Nor has the President stated they should be pardoned.
edit on 10-12-2023 by frogs453 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2023 @ 05:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: frogs453

Cops did assault peaceful protesters too, it was on video.

Hmm? Like when capitol police shot tear gas canisters directly into the crowed before the Jan 6 riot?

Anyway..

Thirty people arrested and ten officers injured in violent clashes between Black Lives Matter protesters and NYPD outside City Hall at the end of a march to commemorate MLK day

www.dailymail.co.uk...

A Black Lives Matter demonstration began peacefully in Brooklyn on Monday afternoon to mark the annual commemoration.

As night fell, they were told to clear the area but some refused. CBS reported that 30 people were arrested, and ten police officers were injured including a captain struck on the head with a bottle.

75 Denver police officers injured during Black Lives Matter protests and riots

kdvr.com...

Many of the injuries were cuts, scrapes and other injuries to officers’ arms and legs, however several suffered head and other injuries from bricks and other thrown items.

So armed BLM rioters attacked police officers?
edit on 10-12-2023 by Lazy88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2023 @ 05:41 AM
link   

Including White Supremacists who incited,shot at police a police station, killed a cop in CA, etc to blame BLM. Cops did assault peaceful protesters too, it was on video.

People from the left would never make a fake hate crime…. Or the media promote it as an actual hate crime.

Smollett

People on the left would never make false accusation of racial attacks.. and push it.

Sandmann

So it’s not a far stretch to understand there was a real possibility Antifa was part of the Jan 6 agitation?

And the FBI would never be apart on inciting violence.

Fake terror plots, paid informants: the tactics of FBI ‘entrapment’ questioned
Critics say bureau is running a sting operation across America, targeting vulnerable people by luring them into fake terror plots

amp.theguardian.com...

Anyway..

Dallas Shooter Micah Johnson Was Army Veteran and 'Loner'
Police found bomb-making materials in his home.

www.nbcnews.com...

An aunt told NBC News that she believes Johnson — who told a hostage negotiator he wanted to "kill white people," according to authorities — was driven to attack by recent incidents in which black men were killed by cops.

And the left would never push a fake conspiracy

Trump dossier. Or right out lie about Trump…

posted on Dec, 10 2023 @ 05:42 AM
link   

Hey, I warned people when it was happening in 2020, pepper balling a line of moms chanting,breaking arms of a veteran with his hands up standing peacefully, cracking the skull of a 75 year old man on the streets of Buffalo, pepper balling priests and journalists in Lafayette Square. ATS informed me over and over again that every one of those people deserved it. That they should just not be there, that they should just comply, that we should back the blue. I know Maga thought that they were "special" and "different".

If they did bring, or find bricks and throw, them, they should be in jail. I certainly don't condone violence. I never did.

And hello? The feds have always had informants from fringe groups and there are always undercover at every protest. I know this and I'm an average suburban mom. No surprise to me.

If there were "antifa", then we would be hearing about their arrests just like we can read about the Supremacists arrests for MN, CA, etc. And we certainly wouldn't have congress people claiming violent antifa are actual political prisoners and promoting their GoFundMe, right?

edit on 10-12-2023 by frogs453 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2023 @ 05:55 AM
link   

Hey, I warned people when it was happening in 2020, pepper balling a line of moms chanting,breaking arms of a veteran with his hands up standing peacefully, cracking the skull of a 75 year old man on the streets of Buffalo, pepper balling priests and journalists in Lafayette Square. ATS informed me over and over again that every one of those people deserved it. That they should just not be there, that they should just comply, that we should back the blue. I know Maga thought that they were "special" and "different".

If they did bring, or find bricks and throw, them, they should be in jail. I certainly don't condone violence. I never did.

It’s not about you? It’s about the “pass” all summer long with the left demonizing police, ignoring the injuries to cops. The lies of the left. Protests destroying property, leading to steeling and looting. Arson. Then calling it mostly peaceful protests. Then Jan 6 people want their turn at protesting. Then they all get labeled as one violent group? And it’s supposedly the worse thing since 9/11 and or pearl harbor?

It’s not about trying to apologize for Jan 6. It’s the left, their willingness to lie, finding out how dirty the FBI is (like members of the FBI willing to lie in a letter Hunters laptop is Russian disinformation and the media running with that lie), the FBI does have agitator operatives, the hypocrisy, and the inconsistent application of law.

posted on Dec, 10 2023 @ 06:07 AM
link   

If there were "antifa", then we would be hearing about their arrests just like we can read about the Supremacists arrests for MN, CA, etc.

Or the just get called domestic terrorists and falsely labeled right wing.

You know. Like how Adam Schiff has evidence of Trump Russian Collusion.

Or members of the FBI are willing to lie on Trump
Russian Collusion, and Hunters laptop.

Or the FBI and IRS are willing to burry crimes of the left. Like Hunter Biden.

Added..

Or cover for Bowman that disrupted an official preceding by pulling a fire alarm.

edit on 10-12-2023 by Lazy88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2023 @ 06:13 AM
link   
(Spam removed)
edit on 10/12/2023 by ArMaP because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2023 @ 06:17 AM
link   

You do know the private citizens, former federal officials, never explicitly stated it was Russian disinfo right? They said:

"We want to emphasize that we do not know if the emails, provided to the New York Post by President Trump's personal attorney Rudy Giuliani, are genuine or not, and that we do not have evidence of Russian involvement—just that our experience makes us deeply suspicious that the Russian government played a significant role in this case," the letter said.

You do know Trump and Rudy's boots on the ground in the search for dirt on Hunter in the Ukraine, Parnas does state that the laptop info was originally stolen by Russian agents, and has sent a letter to Comer that he is willing to testify to this, that after over a year in Ukraine, they found no proof of dirt or bribes.

You do know that the drive and info you see online is not the same drive the feds have right? The online version of the drive was admittedly manipulated, with salacious and certain CCP stuff uploaded by Steve Bannon and Gou Wengui.

I've provided links to all of this previously including the audio of Steve Bannon bragging about the manipulated drive and the letter to Comer.

posted on Dec, 10 2023 @ 06:19 AM
link   
She's not dead. She was a plant by MAGA to make authorities look bad.

I have no proof, but does that really matter now? Nope. Just say it and millions will believe it without proof.

Thanks to the Republicans and Trump for making people DOUBT EVERYTHING ALL THE TIME. And this type of thing is the result.

It will get worse.

posted on Dec, 10 2023 @ 06:30 AM
link   
a reply to: frogs453

Ok. It was still in the least a misleading letter to bolster Bidden’s election hopes.

head line from politico

Hunter Biden story is Russian disinfo, dozens of former intel officials say
www.politico.com...

posted on Dec, 10 2023 @ 06:32 AM
link   
a reply to: frogs453

50 former intelligence officials warn NY Post story sounds like Russian disinformation

thehill.com...

More than 50 former intelligence officials said emails alleged to have been found on a laptop belonging to Hunter Biden show signs of a Russian disinformation operation.

posted on Dec, 10 2023 @ 07:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: Mahogani

originally posted by: Lazy88

Of course she's dead. She was shot attempting to breach the main chamber.

A bed chamber?

Yes, a bed chamber.

Have a nice day.

Are you implying police officers died that day? What were their names and causes of deaths?

Looks like you've missed a lot of information on this. Police officers that have been attacked and injured, fell into depression and took their lives in the days after the insurrection were found to be line-of-duty deaths. They died because of the attacks on January 6.

And because they are line of duty deaths, their families are now entitled to their insurance benefits, medical coverage and on.

Here are some examples if you wish to read them:

Metropolitan Police Officer Jeffrey Smith

Capitol Police Officer Howard "Howie" Liebengood

if that is the case, than wouldn't Joe Biden be liable for anyone who was disgusted with his leadership and took their own life? The only person who was killed as a result of Jan 6, was Ashli Babbitt. A cop who had a bad day on the job wouldn't kill himself for that, there would be other factors involved. Otherwise they would have offed themselves, long before this.

Perhaps their deaths should be looked into with much more scrutiny.

posted on Dec, 10 2023 @ 07:56 AM
link   

Like the BLM protests that were supposedly peaceful but somehow injured around 2,000 officers. And ignored by the left. But somehow large elements of Jan 6 that was peaceful by the standard set by the left/media was supposedly worse than 9/11?

Oh boy….

How about the riot at the Whitehouse where they wanted to burn the official Whitehouse church down, but were only able to burn a guard post there?

Or federal courthouses all over the place and Trump was called a Jackboot for bringing in federal agencies to protect them, I guess no one remembers those either.

How about billions of dollars in damages, 100s of people killed, and many injured in nightly riots across many cities... burn baby burn was their chant.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join