It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

One million in debt to 8 miilion banked plus a 2+million dollar home all in 5 years

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 7 2023 @ 11:19 PM
link   
Nikki Haley has done alright for herself these last 5 years. In 2018 she was 1 million in debt but over these last 5 years has purchased a 2 million dollar home and has banked 8 million. She has some serious backers IMO so no wonder she is running for President of these United States; question is are these backers people we want having the President's ear as far as policy decisions ? youtu.be...

posted on Dec, 8 2023 @ 02:48 AM
link   
Haley is a wef ygl.

posted on Dec, 8 2023 @ 03:56 AM
link   
a reply to: UnderAether
Can we have this informative post in simple language? It is not like your fingers got tired of typing that complicated explanation. Some of us are old, ignorant and short of morning coffee. Then, I wonder, why bother, will I be enlightened to a point of wonder?

posted on Dec, 8 2023 @ 05:04 AM
link   
a reply to: CosmicFocus

Go to the WEF website (World Economic Forum) and look for young global leaders. I don’t think Greta Thumberg is one yet, though she gets invited to speak at their forum as if she is some kind of expert.
I think you will find their website quite eye opening.

posted on Dec, 8 2023 @ 06:06 AM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky

Haley is part and parcel of what is wrong with this country.

posted on Dec, 8 2023 @ 08:13 AM
link   

Ummm...Tricky Nikki...is a clone of John McCaine...She's McCaine in 3 inch heels...not Dick Cheney...

Just another Neocon warmonger poser...

YouSir

posted on Dec, 8 2023 @ 08:33 AM
link   
Whenever I get some lunatic feminist telling me women aren't warmonger I point to Nikki Haley and Victoria Newland.

And the fact there are now more females working inside the pentagon than men. Of course those numbers could be slightly skewed if you get my drift...

posted on Dec, 8 2023 @ 11:16 AM
link   

. She has some serious backers IMO so no wonder she is running for President of these United States; question is are these backers people we want having the President's ear as far as policy decisions?

It was recently announced that the Koch empire will be backing Nikki Haley.

I suppose that the MIC will also back her, along with everyone who loves war and unsustainable levels borrowing and spending.

The US added over $15 trillion in debt in the last 9 years. How long do they think they can keep up this extreme recklessness?

Based on these claims, I'm thinking there should be an investigation into Haley's personal enrichment and those behind it. Good thing advances in AI technology, along with gross data collection, are making it easier and easier to follow the money and investigate high-level white-collar crimes. I'm thinking that these claims could even warrant a FISA search. Oh, how things could change once the right AI gets ahold of everything the NSA collected.

posted on Dec, 8 2023 @ 11:28 AM
link   
$8 million in the bank collecting 5% interest yeilds roughly $400,000 a year.

She should do humanity a favor and retire.

posted on Dec, 8 2023 @ 12:08 PM
link   
Sucked some serious C_ck and continues to do so as long as she's fed an equal amount of talking bullet points as well as semin to keep her mental state happy instead of Zoloft because you know and I know she knows the pills don't do anything to make her better, just make her followers elated enough to follow her narrative. She can be the next political version of Daniel steele

top topics

join