It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

President BIDEN Says He is Prepared to Send U.S. Troops to Die in Ukraine Fighting Russians.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 7 2023 @ 09:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: WeMustCare
Good Lord!

Why are Democrats sticking with this callous lunatic? 😳

Because you lunatics plan on running a more dangerous lunatic again. We want Biden to retire and go away. But if it's Trump vs. Biden again, most people will vote Biden. Or literally anyone else.

posted on Dec, 7 2023 @ 09:36 PM
link   
This current wild power binge and abuse is not going to end well people.

Not going to end well. ☠️☢️☠️

Now there's talk of actually imposing sanctions on Israel.

posted on Dec, 7 2023 @ 09:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: nugget1
Biden is doing everythign the liberals said Trump would do and then some! IF we survive his presidency it will take decades to recover from the damage he's done.

Actually, Americans are very resourceful and tenacious. We recovered from the Covid-19 lockdowns without any help from any other country, or from Joe Biden.

Speak for yourself!! My retail biz is still down at least 30% and I blame covid; but I am resourceful/tenacious & took on a side hack that is working out better than I could have ever expected. It would be great if they could put this war off until Iv'e had a chance to enjoy this new gig.
edit on 7-12-2023 by lilzazz because: i wanted to

posted on Dec, 7 2023 @ 10:27 PM
link   
Anyone that has been on this site for more than a min knows you have issues with the following: facts, reality, truth, proof cherry picking data and using unbiased sources.

For example, TheGatewayPundit and ConservativeTreehouse are the antithesis of unbiased. Or for another example, lets look at this thread title, which of the things you claim in it are supported by your source?

Still its fun to read the fan fic found on extremely biased Left or Right sites like what you posted for a source. Go figure, that "unbiased" source you used cherry picked data and left key factual elements out. Sort of like the original post in this thread.

If Putin attacks a NATO Ally — if he keeps going and then he attacks a NATO Ally — well, we’ve committed as a NATO member that we’d defend every inch of NATO territory. Then we’ll have something that we don’t seek and that we don’t have today: American troops fighting Russian troops — American troops fighting Russian troops if he moves into other parts of NATO.

theconservativetreehouse.com...

Oh look , you left out a key element to the story. No problem as I am sure you were just as worried over the past 75 years when NATO Allies in the EU theater were either engaged in or prepared to defend other members.

For 75 years, NATO has kept peace in Europe and has been the cornerstone of American security. And if Putin attacks a NATO Ally, we will defend every inch of NATO which the treaty requires and calls for.

www.whitehouse.gov... cks-against-israel-and-russias-ongoing-brutal-war-against-ukraine/

If only you went more for accuracy like that other poster WeMustCare then I feel like your posts would be a lot more accurate. Or not.
edit on 2023pAmerica/Chicago3110-06:00PM by opethPA because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2023 @ 10:41 PM
link   
Biden don't realize anything he says he's just repeating what's on a card from the puppet masters but how alot of ppl believe him has continued to baffle me.

posted on Dec, 7 2023 @ 11:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: ARM19688
They’re so desperate for a war they will do anything including bringing us to the point of nuclear annihilation.

Unfortunately, Biden's frequent use of "Armageddon", implies that he needs to initiate a huge war to remain in office.

There, I fixed it for you. Historically wartime presidents are reelected.

posted on Dec, 8 2023 @ 12:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: Mike72

They’re so desperate for a war they will do anything including bringing us to the point of nuclear annihilation.

Unfortunately, Biden's frequent use of "Armageddon", implies that he needs to initiate a huge war to remain in office.

There, I fixed it for you. Historically wartime presidents are reelected.

Update 12/8/2023

Defense Secretary Lloyd Austin wants to stay in his job too, apparently...

America may be on the verge of World War III with the world’s largest nuclear power.

Tucker Carlson on Thursday afternoon dropped a bombshell. Defense Secretary Lloyd Austin told Congressional members in a briefing Wednesday that if Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky does not receive more American taxpayer money for Ukraine, the Regime would send their relatives to fight Russia.

This is an open threat to start World War III.

Here is Tucker’s full shocking post:
Continued at: www.thegatewaypundit.com...

Biden got this blackmail strategy from his Defense Secretary...or was it the other way around?

posted on Dec, 8 2023 @ 04:35 AM
link   

edit on 12/8/2023 by yeahright because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2023 @ 05:28 AM
link   

Thursday, December 7, 2023

Increasingly INSANE President JOE BIDEN says, as Commander-In-Chief, he will send U.S. men and women to fight Russians and die for Ukraine, if Congress doesn't send the Billions of $$$ that Zelenskyy is demanding.

Earlier today Joe Biden threatened U.S. troop engagement with Russian troops if Congress doesn’t provide further funding for Ukraine.

As the premise is pushed, a failure to fund the Ukraine war means Russia will move beyond Ukraine into a NATO country.

The premise is nonsense.
Source: theconservativetreehouse.com...

Good Lord!

Why are Democrats sticking with this callous lunatic? 😳

-WeMustCare!

Insane President!
They should just ignore him.

posted on Dec, 8 2023 @ 05:31 AM
link   

Let's support the arms industry at any cost.
That's their philosophy in life.

posted on Dec, 8 2023 @ 05:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyersFan
Crap. Election Day can't come soon enough!

Biden is unfit and kind of insane.
But you wish for Trump to be elected? He isn't any better. Be careful what you wish for.

posted on Dec, 8 2023 @ 06:15 AM
link   
a reply to: WeMustCare

Demoncraps under o'biden can't authorize war or declare it, they don't have that power. Congress does.

Congress possesses the power “to regulate Commerce with foreign Nations,” “to raise and support Armies,” to“grant Letters of Marque and Reprisal,” to “provide for the common Defense,” and even “to declare War.”. Congress shares with the president the power to make treaties and to appoint ambassadors.

Corrupt career parasite politicians, need to be reminded who is in control. Obviously so does We the People.

posted on Dec, 8 2023 @ 06:22 AM
link   
Putin must be stopped at any cost.. do you not see that ?

All that will happen if Putin gets away with Ukraine , is he'll pause a few years (maybe), and then use Ukraine and Belarus to attack Poland and the Baltic States.

The Nato will be at War properly with Russia.

Coz... Putin thinks we will back down.

Stop him now or pay the price later

posted on Dec, 8 2023 @ 06:53 AM
link   

I doubt Putin gave this information a second thought.

Nobody takes Biden seriously.

The important take here is how people are being conditioned to accept the 2nd coming of Donald Trump,#1 Zionist fanboy.

And this is why nothing will happen to Biden.

Just as nothing happened to Hillary.

It's all theatrics your democracy is a sham.

Two wings on the same bird.

Bird is the word.

posted on Dec, 8 2023 @ 07:41 AM
link   

Look man, seriously...
I'm from Poland, you're from the US, apparently, although considering you don't understand the articles you're quoting in plain English, I start doubting it. Anyway, I can understand that someone might have a different perspective on the war with Ukraine, NATO, Biden and the relationship with Russia. Just try to get things straight.

The article you quoted leads to the Twitter post and that to another article, in which it is clearly written what Austin said.

Austin warns congress failing to pass Ukraine aid very likely leads to US troops on the ground in Europe

This is what he said:

Defense secretary Lloyd Austin warned Congress Tuesday that if lawmakers fail to pass more aid to Ukraine that it "very likely" will lead to U.S. troops on the ground in Europe defending NATO allies in other countries Russia may target next.

So do tell what part of it you don't understand? Where is it stated that Biden wants to send troops to Ukraine? There's only talk about NATO allies in the case of hypothetical global war. Do you think Ukraine is in NATO or something? Or is this the matter of reading comprehension issues?

posted on Dec, 8 2023 @ 07:46 AM
link   
I think you're a mite late with that statement because American troops, oh sorry sorry, American advisors have been in Ukraine since begore the conflict started.

posted on Dec, 8 2023 @ 07:49 AM
link   
Fear mongering based upon pathetic hypotheticals. "Putin will invade other NATO countries next" That is total dog sh%t and it's based upon lies coming from the absolute worst of human refuse that infests the Biden administration, including the moronic imbecile Joe Biden. (Moronic imbecile is a double whammy of infinite stupidity).

Threatening to send everyone's sons and daughters into harm's way unless they are given MORE MONEY. That is truly pathetic. It's the same as "We are going to kill your families unless you pay us ransom money".
edit on 8-12-2023 by NoCorruptionAllowed because: edit

posted on Dec, 8 2023 @ 08:17 AM
link   
OF COURSE HE WILL SENT TROOPS TO WAR

IT IS THE BEST WAY TO WIN THE NEXT ELECTION

NO SITTING US PRESIDENT HAS EVER FAILED TO BE RE-ELECTED RUNNING FOR A 2ND TERM DURING WARTIME.

I'M SURE THE SECRET CABAL CONTROLLING BIDEN (and the Democratic Party) IS DESPERATE ENOUGH TO SEND YOUNG PEOPLE TO DIE IN ORDER TO KEEP CONTROL OF THE US GOVERNMENT.

Especially now that Hunter has been indicted and facing a trial they tried desperately to prevent from taking place.

Yes, I'm angry and positive this will be the last ditch move of the Democrats to get Biden re-elected.

If this happens, know it is only to get Biden re-elected and not for any other motive. That's how people in power think, power at all cost, any cost, by any means.

posted on Dec, 8 2023 @ 08:28 AM
link   
Cool send the idiots who helped escalate this on social media by spreading propaganda from the establishment rather than advocating for peace. We're better off without people who so easily emotionally manipulated into consenting for war in a country most Americans probably still couldn't find on a globe.

Same goes with you zionists morons...

posted on Dec, 8 2023 @ 08:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: JAY1980
Cool send the idiots who helped escalate this on social media by spreading propaganda from the establishment rather than advocating for peace. We're better off without people who so easily emotionally manipulated into consenting for war in a country most Americans probably still couldn't find on a globe.

Same goes with you zionists morons...

Well said!

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join