It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Exposing the cover up of Astrazeneca vaccine-induced deaths

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+11 more 
posted on Dec, 6 2023 @ 09:28 PM
link   
Sounds like a good cover up at the very least not to say a conspiracy by medical staff. The wife of this unfortunate man made so much effort to change the 'natural causes' wording on her husband's death certificate and she finally succeeded. She is now taken legal action against Astrazeneca.

Dr Stephen Wright, a 32 year old English psychologist who worked as an NHS employee in south-east London died 10 days after his first dose in January 2021, the cause of death is now recognised as vaccine-induced thrombosis and bleed in the brain and not a stroke from natural causes.

www.bbc.com...

For the record

The Astrazeneca Covid vaccine is no longer being offered in the UK.

While the Oxford/AstraZeneca vaccine is no longer being offered in the UK, the Medicines and Healthcare products Regulatory Agency (MHRA) still monitors potential side effects from this vaccine.

www.bhf.org.uk...
edit on 6-12-2023 by Rosby123 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2023 @ 09:42 PM
link   
I don't have much faith in any of the covid vaccines, long term research and broad form research was not adequately done to prove safety. Even though the research eliminated groups of people who would have been of risk for the vaccine, our health agencies did not properly relay that to the public. It caused a lot of adverse reactions. The Pharma companies clearly stated that certain people should not have taken the vaccine but the CDC and NIH gave it a perfectly safe classification and did not state which people were at risk of a bad vaccine reaction. People I know were told by those giving the vaccines that their worries about the vaccine were unfounded even though they did have these issues. Some of these people had bad reactions to the vaccine. More than the people who did not have those issues that were warned of.

I am not anti-vaccine, but I am complaining about the high ranking health officials that misled people of the risks.

posted on Dec, 6 2023 @ 09:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
I don't have much faith in any of the covid vaccines, long term research and broad form research was not adequately done to prove safety. Even though the research eliminated groups of people who would have been of risk for the vaccine, our health agencies did not properly relay that to the public. It caused a lot of adverse reactions. The Pharma companies clearly stated that certain people should not have taken the vaccine but the CDC and NIH gave it a perfectly safe classification and did not state which people were at risk of a bad vaccine reaction. People I know were told by those giving the vaccines that their worries about the vaccine were unfounded even though they did have these issues. Some of these people had bad reactions to the vaccine. More than the people who did not have those issues that were warned of.

I am not anti-vaccine, but I am complaining about the high ranking health officials that misled people of the risks.

Reasonable people cannot have faith and cannot trust the Covid vaccines. Look at the way this death was covered up as death by natural causes. No wonder why is no longer being offered in the UK - country of origin of the Astrazeneca vaccine!
edit on 6-12-2023 by Rosby123 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2023 @ 09:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rosby123

Reasonable people cannot have faith and cannot trust the Covid vaccines. Look at the way this death was covered up as death by natural causes. No wonder why is no longer being offered in the UK - country of origin of the Astrazeneca vaccine!
Seems that the people at the top are convinced everyone will believe deceivers. When they get caught parroting deceit, they bury the subject, maybe that is why we got these new wars waging, to throw people's attention away from the deception with the vaccines that was being parroted by people at the top.

+4 more 
posted on Dec, 6 2023 @ 10:41 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

Pfizer blatantly lied about they're vaccine. They sabatoged their own trials and hid adverse reactions.

Anywhere but clown world and they would all be facing firing squads.

posted on Dec, 7 2023 @ 10:23 AM
link   

Seems that the people at the top are convinced everyone will believe deceivers. When they get caught parroting deceit, they bury the subject, maybe that is why we got these new wars waging, to throw people's attention away from the deception with the vaccines that was being parroted by people at the top.

Because it works very well and has worked very well for many years but so many events have happened in the last three years that made a large part of the population question the new 'medical interventions'.
edit on 7-12-2023 by Armageddon17 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2023 @ 10:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: watchitburn
a reply to: rickymouse

Pfizer blatantly lied about they're vaccine. They sabatoged their own trials and hid adverse reactions.

Anywhere but clown world and they would all be facing firing squads.

And the results are well known by now. Young and healthy people have suffered a range of cardiac problems including myocarditis, pericarditis, heart attacks, to name a few.

posted on Dec, 7 2023 @ 11:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Rosby123

How is something they admit to, have withdrawn from use, and pay out compensation for, a cover up?

I wonder when companies that sell foods with excess sugar and/or salt, or add carcinogenic additives, are going to withdraw their products and pay compensation?

edit on 7-12-2023 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2023 @ 11:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut

How is something they admit to, have withdrawn from use, and pay out compensation for, a cover up?

I wonder when companies that sell foods with excess sugar and/or salt, or add carcinogenic additives, are going to withdraw their products and pay compensation?

Have you read the article?

posted on Dec, 7 2023 @ 03:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Armageddon17

Have you read the article?

Of course.

Did you read that the inquest have officially ruled this case "unintended complications of the vaccine" and that they have already paid out £120,000 in compensation in August 2022, and that the article itself was last updated in April 2023?

edit on 7-12-2023 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2023 @ 04:31 PM
link   

The same happened to my colleague's daughter. Only she had bleeding in her stomach, right after receiving AstraZeneca. She died.

Another colleague of mine suffered a minor stroke after getting her third dose of Pfizer vaccine. It's not certain if it was due to the vaccine but it was for this reason I didn't get the third dose of it.

posted on Dec, 7 2023 @ 07:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: twistedpuppy

The same happened to my colleague's daughter. Only she had bleeding in her stomach, right after receiving AstraZeneca. She died.

Another colleague of mine suffered a minor stroke after getting her third dose of Pfizer vaccine. It's not certain if it was due to the vaccine but it was for this reason I didn't get the third dose of it.

Sorry to hear your colleague's daughter died due to the vaccine. I suppose she was a young/middle age person.

I haven't been vaccinated because I never trusted these vaccines in the first place and had no information about their safety and effectiveness. And I am not in a high risk group which was important in taking my decision.

posted on Dec, 7 2023 @ 07:57 PM
link   

Perhaps it's a good idea to use an extract from the link I gave

His wife Charlotte has been trying to get the "natural causes" wording on her husband's death certificate changed.

After the inquest, Mrs Wright, from Sevenoaks in Kent, said: "It was made clear that Stephen was [previously] fit and healthy and that his death was by vaccination of AstraZeneca. For us, it allows us to be able to continue our litigation against AstraZeneca. This is the written proof.

If it wasn't for the dedication and commitment of ordinary people and medical experts/scientists and in some cases politicians and lawmakers, then these death certificates wording would have never changed.

The system was so resistant in changing the cause of death from 'natural causes' to vaccine-induced death after falsely and deliberately calling most vaccine induced deaths as deaths from natural causes.

posted on Dec, 7 2023 @ 08:04 PM
link   

This is a government scheme provided by the UK. I don't think £120K is enough for a vaccine induced death. His wife and relatives must have the right to sue Astrazeneca or other pharmaceutical companies for millions of pounds/dollars.

I am referring you to your other post when you said people blame the vaccines by making baseless accusations. Do you want to reconsider your position and statement?

posted on Dec, 7 2023 @ 09:54 PM
link   

This is a government scheme provided by the UK. I don't think £120K is enough for a vaccine induced death.

Nor do I.

But you have to admit founding a department to allocate funds to the families of those who have died as a result of a government recommended vaccine, does not sound like any sort of cover-up, which was my point.

His wife and relatives must have the right to sue Astrazeneca or other pharmaceutical companies for millions of pounds/dollars.

She is doing that.

I am referring you to your other post when you said people blame the vaccines by making baseless accusations. Do you want to reconsider your position and statement?

No.

The vaccines have caused deaths. It is rare, but has occurred.

But the deaths of maybe double or triple digit numbers of people out of billions of doses, does not compare well to the 19.8 million who have been saved through the immunizations.

Global impact of the first year of COVID-19 vaccination: a mathematical modelling study

posted on Dec, 7 2023 @ 10:25 PM
link   

This is a government scheme provided by the UK. I don't think £120K is enough for a vaccine induced death.

Nor do I.

But you have to admit founding a department to allocate funds to the families of those who have died as a result of a government recommended vaccine, does not sound like any sort of cover-up, which was my point.

His wife and relatives must have the right to sue Astrazeneca or other pharmaceutical companies for millions of pounds/dollars.

She is doing that.

No.

The vaccines have caused deaths. It is rare, but has occurred.

But the deaths of maybe double or triple digit numbers of people out of billions of doses, does not compare well to the 19.8 million who have been saved through the immunizations.

Global impact of the first year of COVID-19 vaccination: a mathematical modelling study

Still you're not getting the point.

They wouldn't admit the death was caused by the vaccine and this is a possible cover up. The wife of this man had to fight so the cause of death changed from 'natural causes' to vaccine-induced.

Do you see any problems with the Astrazeneca vaccine?! It caused many serious health issues and deaths that they had to cancel its production and cancel the vaccine altogether. The Astrazeneca vaccine is a failed project.
edit on 7-12-2023 by Rosby123 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2023 @ 03:37 PM
link   
3 weeks after having my first Pfizer jab, I experienced intense headache ,drooping of right side of my face
This lasted 5 day.
Being the idiot that iam , I then had a second jab 3 months later.
3 weeks later dropped face hrmm felt numb, then freezing cold feet with intense pain.

The cold and pain travelled to my ass.

Then all my hairs on my legs fell out, then I noticed muscle wasting in my calves .
My left hand started the loose muscle tone.
I contacted mt doc he said he cannot explain it and I might be imagining it. Hoooo.

Anyway I was referred to a neurologist, who explained that I had small fibre neuropathy .
It was caused by peg. Polyethylene glycol. Which reacted with the vaccine causing immune system to destroy the nerves. It also caused a small stroke.
He apologised and said the vaccine wasn’t tested long enough

I have a follow up appointment 15 of dec.
I tried to claim from nhs UK. But you have to be 60% disabled to claim.

Iam angry very angry. I have suffered with this since.

posted on Dec, 8 2023 @ 04:00 PM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut

It's actually not as rare as you claim. Not only do I know someone who died horribly from the vaccine, I know others who were strongly pro-vaccine that are now questioning deaths and their own symptoms from the boosters.

To date, Pfizer alone has paid out billions in medical injuries across different products. In addition, they paid out over 2 billion in 2009 for fraudulent marketing of four drugs, among other allegations.

Please explain to me why you trust these companies so much?

posted on Dec, 9 2023 @ 04:52 AM
link   
Only side effect I noticed from the AZ vaccine was a (temporary) improvement in my arthritis
I'd happily take it every year!

posted on Dec, 9 2023 @ 01:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: koolkikitty
a reply to: chr0naut

It's actually not as rare as you claim. Not only do I know someone who died horribly from the vaccine, I know others who were strongly pro-vaccine that are now questioning deaths and their own symptoms from the boosters.

To date, Pfizer alone has paid out billions in medical injuries across different products. In addition, they paid out over 2 billion in 2009 for fraudulent marketing of four drugs, among other allegations.

Please explain to me why you trust these companies so much?

Because they know they will be totally screwed if they stuff up on this scale.

And also, the companies were set up to produce medicines. They had humanitarian goals from the outset.

They could have had less lofty goals and have made more money, without all the costs and regulation, and close watching by authorities, if that was their only aim. I mean look at the Trump organization by comparison, it's clearly been take only, never give back.

Yes, they have stuffed up in the past, but I don't think they actually planned to reduce their customer base, and damage their reputation, in such stuff-ups. That would be highly unprofitable.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join