It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

House Report - Hunter and Joe are being protected by our own government

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 6 2023 @ 11:21 AM
link   
The Investigation into "THE JUSTICE DEPARTMENT’S DEVIATIONS FROM STANDARD PROCESSES IN ITS INVESTIGATION OF HUNTER BIDEN" has released an interim report and it is not good for the Bidens. Some of this people may be aware of but many of these things are not put in the MSM. However, lately, they are starting to leak. Is this for the downfall and removal of Joe Biden? Let's break down some of the released findings.

These are whistleblowers and witness testimony.

The Justice Department twice prevented United States Attorney David Weiss from bringing stronger charges against Hunter Biden.

Link[/ur l]

Attorney General Merrick Garland refused to name a special counsel in the tax investigation, which could have provided a degree of separation between Joe Biden and his Justice Department.

[url=https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2023/04/20/irs-whistleblower-merrick-garland-denied-naming-special-counsel-in-hunter-tax-probe/]Link

Assistant U.S. Attorney Lesley Wolf refused to allow investigators to ask about Joe Biden being “the big guy.”

Li nk

Wolf stopped questioning about “the big guy” to limit where the investigation could go despite evidence of Joe Biden’s involvement.

Link

Wolf cautioned the investigation team from searching Joe Biden’s guest house in Delaware for evidence against Hunter Biden because of “optics.”

Link

Hunter Biden demanded in 2017 to be paid by Chinese Communist Party-linked Chinese businessman Raymond Zhao while Joe Biden was “sitting” next to him in a room.

Investigators wanted to obtain the location data to confirm Joe Biden was in the room, but there is no confidence the FBI obtained that data.

Link

Hunter Biden deducted payments to prostitutes and sex clubs from his taxes.

Link

The investigation into Hunter Biden began as an “offshoot” of inquiry into a foreign adult platform.

Link

What is worse is there is more and the DOJ is not complying. I do not remember any hesitation investigating 1/6. They even televised that spectacle for the mid terms.

Now, tell me again how the US DOJ is not protecting the son of the current president as well as the sitting POTUS. This is a government investigation from the House not a Bitchute article.

This is 3rd World County garbage.
edit on Decam31amf0000002023-12-06T11:28:08-06:001108 by matafuchs because: (no reason given)

edit on Decam31amf0000002023-12-06T11:29:46-06:001146 by matafuchs because: (no reason given)

edit on Decam31amf0000002023-12-06T11:30:45-06:001145 by matafuchs because: (no reason given)

edit on Decam31amf0000002023-12-06T11:31:43-06:001143 by matafuchs because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2023 @ 11:29 AM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

it's very obvious that this is the case, and that is troubling, but the bigger question is, why is this OK? I cannot believe that everyone in top positions is just fine with the President taking bribes from hostile nations. Nobody sees an issue with this. It's obvious the Democrat party at large would look the other way on just about any crime due to TDS BAMN, and I can only hope there is some kind of reckoning there, but Karma is rarely that swift.

posted on Dec, 6 2023 @ 11:31 AM
link   
Way Too many Criminals in our own Government.
the biggest Problem that i see with our country at present
is that we have too many people voting Blindly
Electing pieces of Garbage to Run the Country.
Just wait it's Gonna get a lot Worse before it gets better.
That is if the country can be saved.

posted on Dec, 6 2023 @ 11:40 AM
link   

"THE JUSTICE DEPARTMENT’S DEVIATIONS FROM STANDARD PROCESSES IN ITS INVESTIGATION OF HUNTER BIDEN"

It's not called the INJUSTICE department for nothing!

posted on Dec, 6 2023 @ 11:52 AM
link   
I keep telling everyone that Christopher Wray has been the architect of the get Trump and the protect Biden schemes dating all the way back to 2017, when he was first referred to President Trump by Chris Christie!

An impeachment inquiry of Christopher Wray will fill the evidence table with scandals, cover ups, deceits, and other assorted crimes.
😡💡⚡

posted on Dec, 6 2023 @ 02:05 PM
link   
a reply to: WeMustCare

His greatest fault is trust and Christie took advantage and I am sure direction from Ryan/Meadows/Pence.

posted on Dec, 6 2023 @ 02:30 PM
link   

Well, gee! Color me shocked!

posted on Dec, 6 2023 @ 04:08 PM
link   
LOL!

Joe Biden CAN NOT, I repeat, CAN NOT be prosecuted while President. So, give that up folks.

And Hunter Biden agreed to testify, UNDER OATH, in a public forum, and the Republicans balked.

You can fool some of the people some of the time, but YOU CAN ALWAYS fool a Trump supporter. And the Republicans in Congress KNOW IT. And they use you. And you don't see it. So they keep doing it. And you keep falling for it.

Now, where are those 17 audio tapes Comer promised with Joe Biden taking bribes? Yup! Thought so.
edit on 6-12-2023 by Disgusted123 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2023 @ 08:18 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

It's okay because democrats lack any moral compass whatsoever, soulless cretins that they are.

posted on Dec, 7 2023 @ 07:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: Disgusted123
LOL!

Joe Biden CAN NOT, I repeat, CAN NOT be prosecuted while President. So, give that up folks.

And Hunter Biden agreed to testify, UNDER OATH, in a public forum, and the Republicans balked.

You can fool some of the people some of the time, but YOU CAN ALWAYS fool a Trump supporter. And the Republicans in Congress KNOW IT. And they use you. And you don't see it. So they keep doing it. And you keep falling for it.

Now, where are those 17 audio tapes Comer promised with Joe Biden taking bribes? Yup! Thought so.

I like the confidence, but I'll wait to hear the answers from the deposition before I believe that Hunter didn't really pay Joe that money that records indicate he did.

new topics

top topics

join