It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can't Be Unseen

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 6 2023 @ 07:28 PM
link   
Who exactly did profit from the unusually high short selling? Is this investigation going to be like the 9/11 insider trading as well?

Been some reports that a lot of people living near the Gaza boarder where disarmed in a month or two before Oct 7.

Lot of reports Israel did respond to the invasion with choppers and tanks, yet this was all covered up that day as the fake news of 40 beheaded babies took the headlines. Who really killed more that day, Israel or Hamas? If Hamas motivation was after hostages, killing them does not work.

With Israel's war culture, a false flag attack that day fits in with Zionist methods and aims. I don't know what motivated Hamas to go with such a plan, with the leadership not living in the area and doing well financially are they really double agents for Israel? With how Israel is more interested in bombing innocent civilians rather than going after who was really responsible, actions speak louder than words.

posted on Dec, 6 2023 @ 11:56 PM
link   
a reply to: 19Bones79

Maybe someday our governments will take what they've learned from spying on us and use it to spy on the people constantly planning to kill large numbers of us in the streets.

You have an email from me. Just jabbering though, nothing important. Read at your leisure.

posted on Dec, 7 2023 @ 04:24 AM
link   
a reply to: ksihkahe

Thank you, I'm terrible with checking up on my email.

posted on Dec, 7 2023 @ 08:09 AM
link   

Yes, it was planned and allowed to happen. Like 911. Like the Las Vegas Hilton massacre. Like the Boston Marathon Bombing.
Israel goes into Gaza and cleans it out. Hamas gets paid off and the masterminds get to spend their money while hiding in Arabia. They can point the finger at Iran as being the cause and go after them. We spend billions on Israel in a money laundering dump just like in Ukraine.The region becomes unstable and il prices get hiked. Saudis get richer, the banks get richer on foreclosures and more borrowing and our military industrial deep state complex gets richer and more powerful. And terrorism becomes an even bigger threat here so the FBI and CIA get more money to watch and spy on people here.
Biden was the green light for all this. If Trump didn't have the election stolen from him they'd be focusing on him rather than us.

posted on Dec, 7 2023 @ 08:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Owlwatcher

I agree with 99.99% of what you wrote and am happy when I see how others look at the situation with critical awareness.

When it comes to Trump, unfortunately he's even deeper up the Israeli's ass than Bidden can ever hope to ass-spire.

posted on Dec, 7 2023 @ 09:08 AM
link   
I dont doubt that Israel had some idea of what was going to happen, the question that is not being answered as people run with this is how many times a year do they get intel about something like this and nothing happens?

Its been a long time since the yom Kippur war, whole new generation of intel people id wager a decent bit that yea they had something and blew it off because it was the 5th or 10th time in recent memory that they knew an attack was planned.

That is the most likely reason they were surprised, apathy.. .not some evil super genius plan to genocide palestinians.

posted on Dec, 7 2023 @ 09:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: AwakeNotWoke

Hell yes, they knew. Just like they knew Pearl Harbor was gong to happen.

Knew in what context, and how would you stop pearl harbour. “Knowing” as in the minority report movie deeming something guilty before the act.

posted on Dec, 7 2023 @ 09:44 AM
link   
a reply to: AwakeNotWoke

In fact. I can tell you there will be a shooting murder in Chicago this weekend, and probably a stabbing or two in Chicago. You have the foresight, go stop it.

posted on Dec, 7 2023 @ 10:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lazy88

In fact. I can tell you there will be a shooting murder in Chicago this weekend, and probably a stabbing or two in Chicago. You have the foresight, go stop it.

This reply is pretty racist.

Just sayin.

posted on Dec, 7 2023 @ 01:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: SteamyAmerican

originally posted by: Lazy88

This reply is pretty racist.

Just sayin.

Chicago Weekend Shootings: 2 killed, 11 hurt in shootings across the city

www.cbsnews.com...

BY JERAMIE BIZZLE
UPDATED ON: DECEMBER 4, 2023 / 8:10 AM CST / CBS CHICAGO

posted on Dec, 8 2023 @ 08:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kenzo

Do you have any idea how filthy source Jimmy Dore is ?

Messing with the Truth: Disinformation Spread by Jimmy Dore

And btw Russia , Russian disinformation-propaganda ecosystem is using many Westerns to spread negative Israel stories .

He got covid, vaccines, and Ukraine right. Your track record on the other hand...

You're a MIC stooge living in denial...

posted on Dec, 8 2023 @ 09:47 AM
link   
a reply to: JAY1980

posted on Dec, 10 2023 @ 06:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: 19Bones79
They knew.

They knew what Hamas is capable of.

They knew of the cross-border plans to slaughter innocent Israelis.

They knew.

And they let it happen.

Summary of the video's most shocking moments:

When people say that Oct 7 was Israel's 9/11, they couldn't be more right.
Do you know how much chatter & disinformation is received by intelligence agencies ? If Israel or America were proactive to every bit of terror chatter , they would be on the attack 24/7. There is a fine balance between alarming the public constantly & thwarting real problems . Do you think Hamas wouldn’t have fake plots & chatter surrounding their real plans ?
Intelligence/counterintelligence is not perfect & has to get it right 100% of the time . The bad guys only have to get it right once !

posted on Dec, 11 2023 @ 11:27 AM
link   
a reply to: BehindYou

If Israel or America were proactive to every bit of terror chatter

If you think obtaining a battle plan, confirming a practice run similar to the battle plan, and a veteran analyst writing "I utterly refute that the scenario is imaginary" amounts to "a bit of terror chatter" then I would be wasting my time talking to you about this any further.

posted on Dec, 11 2023 @ 12:18 PM
link   

If Israel or America were proactive to every bit of terror chatter

If you think obtaining a battle plan, confirming a practice run similar to the battle plan, and a veteran analyst writing "I utterly refute that the scenario is imaginary" amounts to "a bit of terror chatter" then I would be wasting my time talking to you about this any further.

Well you solved it all . Great 👍

posted on Dec, 11 2023 @ 01:30 PM
link   

While you wasted an opportunity to add anything of value. That sucks.

posted on Dec, 11 2023 @ 09:14 PM
link   

While you wasted an opportunity to add anything of value. That sucks.
Do you understand how intelligence & counter intelligence works ?

posted on Dec, 12 2023 @ 02:54 AM
link   
Sounds like something an oxymoron would do sounds very counterproductive
Can you please expand further cuz I don't really know I'm dumb I'm not really an oxymoron I'm smarter than that I think I don't knowa reply to: BehindYou

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join