It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can't Be Unseen

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+1 more 
posted on Dec, 6 2023 @ 09:41 AM
link   
They knew.

They knew what Hamas is capable of.

They knew of the cross-border plans to slaughter innocent Israelis.

They knew.

And they let it happen.

Summary of the video's most shocking moments:

When people say that Oct 7 was Israel's 9/11, they couldn't be more right.
edit on 6-12-2023 by 19Bones79 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2023 @ 09:45 AM
link   
IMO after watching the video footage of the carnage in Israel many journalists were aware of and supportive of the HAMAS attack. Post Israel the Christians are next up on deck according to HAMAS.

This isnt regional as its a religious crusade. Just look at all those supporting HAMAS globally.

a reply to: 19Bones79

NOVEMBER 10, 2023

COTTON DEMANDS ANSWERS ON “JOURNALISTS” EMBEDDED WITH HAMAS
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
November 10, 2023

Cotton Demands Answers on “Journalists” Embedded with Hamas

Washington, D.C. — Senator Tom Cotton (R-Arkansas) yesterday sent letters to Attorney General Merrick Garland, as well as executives at CNN, the Associated Press, Thomson Reuters, and The New York Times. All the news organizations reportedly had employees embedded with Hamas during the terrorist group’s deadly October 7 attack on Israel.

Senator Cotton demanded that AG Garland open an investigation into the outlets, and he asked that the news organizations provide answers as to their involvement with Hamas.

In part, Senator Cotton wrote to the news organizations:

“If your employees, as part of their work, participated in terrorist activities or if your organization or employees provided material support (including any funding) to Hamas, the leadership of your organization may also face criminal penalties under federal law.”

edit on 04 13 2023 by Waterglass because: typos

posted on Dec, 6 2023 @ 09:45 AM
link   

Chaos is good for buisness especially when you want oil and gas and to build a canal

posted on Dec, 6 2023 @ 09:48 AM
link   
a reply to: stonerwilliam

The canal would also serve as a moat. Like back in the good ole crusade days.

posted on Dec, 6 2023 @ 09:54 AM
link   
Do you have any idea how filthy source Jimmy Dore is ?

Messing with the Truth: Disinformation Spread by Jimmy Dore

And btw Russia , Russian disinformation-propaganda ecosystem is using many Westerns to spread negative Israel stories .

posted on Dec, 6 2023 @ 10:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Waterglass

The Israeli government.

They knew.

Thoughts?

posted on Dec, 6 2023 @ 10:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: Waterglass
a reply to: stonerwilliam

The canal would also serve as a moat. Like back in the good ole crusade days.

There was massive discoveries of oil and gas years ago of Alaska ,Australia Scotland and Cyprus and that news quickly vanished , it is the reason they built this ship en.m.wikipedia.org...

The Cyprus field will cause a regional war between some countries when they start to tap into it

posted on Dec, 6 2023 @ 10:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Kenzo

Focus.

It's from a New York times article.

The last picture is from Haaretz.

Jimmy Dore has nothing to do with these revelations.

And sending me a link to a Ukrainian website does absolutely nothing for your credibility.

posted on Dec, 6 2023 @ 11:06 AM
link   

Exactly ,New York times . Which has deliberate anti-Israel bias . So does Haarez ..

Why does ‘The New York Times’ incessantly attack Israel?

The New York Times’ blatant antisemitism

You should change the headline to " the daily vatnik soup "

posted on Dec, 6 2023 @ 11:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Kenzo

One distinctive quality which is sadly lacking in a lot of people these days is the courage to adapt your viewpoint to incorporate new information as it comes to light.

Otherwise you become stuck in a default position highlighted by defensiveness and fragility.

This boils over into desperation which tends to lead to moral bankruptcy.

The solution is to change before it changes you.

posted on Dec, 6 2023 @ 11:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: 19Bones79
a reply to: Waterglass

The Israeli government.

They knew.

Thoughts?

The Israelis should have gone in earlier and eradicated Hamas before October 7th even happened.

Think of the ammo that would have given you guys!

posted on Dec, 6 2023 @ 12:17 PM
link   
a reply to: NorthOS

Nice attempt at deflection.

I wonder how you would react if you knew..

.... that Israel knew of and allowed the attack on its citizens to happen.

posted on Dec, 6 2023 @ 01:13 PM
link   

Yeah this was going to get brought up. This takes me back to "George W. Bush killed firefighters!"

Israel is harder to defend on this. Because it's been confirmed they had complete plan one year in advance, and ignored buildup at the border. Not just chatter. Ignored warnings from intelligence and checkpoint guards.

I think they underestimated Hamas. Laughed at their plans. Thought it would be one paraglider and 3 dozen combatants breaking checkpoints. What are the inbred zealots going to do? Retard us to death?

They have been getting (IDF, MOSSAD) iterations of this same plan since 2016. Knew for 7 years something huge was coming. With build-ups at the wall that never went anywhere in that time.

www.timesofisrael.com...

They didn't really take it seriously because it was business as usual with Hamas intelligence. With Hamas' lofty ambitions and claims of a coming jihadist onslaught it was like, "What's new?".

So why can't I use that and make this a lesson on complacency and hubris, instead of immediately going to the evil Netanyahu just wanting an excuse to eliminate Gaza and Hamas? Which isnt really a bad thing overall. Ask Egypt. They really sorta define that most objective evil.

I just have a really hard time ANY intelligence person would ignore a real threat, and let people get killed, unless they were up their own ass with their own superiority or considered it too wild and audacious.

But I know I won't win this one. So I have a backup.

GO FALSE FLAG!
GO ISRAELI 911!

What an excellent way to justify wiping a hostile territory off the map. They need to do something for those sacrificed in the name of overall national security. Give them a movie or immortalize their sacrifice. Name 1400 buildings.

I would need to do something if I let 1400 people get killed to justify a war I wanted to ultimately happen. Or was complacent with as much.
edit on 6-12-2023 by Degradation33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2023 @ 01:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Degradation33

The way our so-called leaders are running the world in favor of reserve banks, the military industrial complex and basically putting the needs of the actual people they're supposed to represent at the back of the que never to see real, positive change for the greater good of mankind should unite us all no matter our differences.

But we're sheep.

posted on Dec, 6 2023 @ 01:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Degradation33
I think they underestimated Hamas. Laughed at their plans. Thought it would be one paraglider and 3 dozen combatants breaking checkpoints. What are the inbred zealots going to do? Retard us to death?

^^ That. Israel got some intelligence info and screwed up underestimating what Hamas was capable of and going to do. OBVIOUSLY Israel didn't want Oct 7 to happen, it was intelligence failure. And as far as supposedly taking over Gaza ... Israel already gave it away to try to make peace, which obviously didn't happen, and now Gaza is uninhabitable and no one would want it. Cleanup will take decades and billions of $$.

posted on Dec, 6 2023 @ 01:32 PM
link   

They knew.

And they let it happen.

I think that's been obvious for a while , nice to have visual confirmation though.

posted on Dec, 6 2023 @ 01:36 PM
link   

There's really only one way to do that...

And then three months later the shortlived unity high (at 5:15 in the clip) wears off and everyone remembers how to hate each-other again.

edit on 6-12-2023 by Degradation33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2023 @ 02:32 PM
link   

Hell yes, they knew. Just like they knew Pearl Harbor was gong to happen. Just like they knew 9/11 was going to happen. Just like they knew what their open border policy would precipitate.

Of course they knew. They were in on it. Just like all the rest.

posted on Dec, 6 2023 @ 03:44 PM
link   
"Innocent Israelis" ?

posted on Dec, 6 2023 @ 05:01 PM
link   

I am still 50 / 50 basee on how many in Israel were the products of the rich one percenters. Just like in the USA as they would shoot incompetetnt officers.

Do you realize that our FEDS hire morons for Special Agensts tio serve a useful purpose. Wgen they want an investigation to disappear they send out "stupid is" to investigate. If said FED figures it out he is reassigned and "stupid does" is sent out as a followup.

Its been going on for decades, includimg in the office(s) of Inspectors General.

It could be the same with Israel. I remain at 70 / 30 in favor of them knowing

top topics

<<   2 >>

join