It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sadly Over 100 Democrats in Congress Did NOT Support the Anti-Semitism Pro-Israel Bill Today.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 5 2023 @ 04:46 PM
link   
a reply to: WeMustCare

Freaking constituency sheep. The Norman Finklesteins of the world have a voice too and its loudest with the left of the left. And that's what represented here. They're thinking of the small percentage of American Jews that don't support the actions of The Nation State of Israel for religious or ideological reasons.

What's not said, is this is mostly an orthodox stance with a stronger eschatology. They believe they are on the wrong side of the prophesied return.

And they absolute believe it's theirs eventually. But you know, year 6000 and whatnot. 218 years left of persecution, I guess.

Although I consider their holy land falling to allied control that sympathizes with formation of an Israel state pretty miraculous, I'm not them.

www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org...

Jews who criticize or oppose Zionism are usually Orthodox and maintain that Israel can only be regained miraculously. They view the present state as a blasphemous human attempt to usurp God’s role, and many actively work to dismantle the secular State of Israel. However, unlike many gentile anti­-Zionists, Jewish anti-Zionists usually firmly believe in the Jewish right to the Land of Israel, but only at the future time of redemption. The best-known group of the Jewish religious anti-­Zionists are the Neturei Karta.

That's why some democrats think it can be a pro Jewish stance to oppose Zionism. More likely than not a popular justification.
edit on 5-12-2023 by Degradation33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2023 @ 04:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: WeMustCare

originally posted by: DBCowboy

They can't support Israel if they're supporting palestinians.

Why are Palestinian Americans mad at Biden then? They are threatening to not vote for him next November.

Because the US (mostly) still recognizes Israel as a sovereign state.

palestinians do not.

Why the hell do they care? The planet is a big place. Every nationality can have its own plot of land.

Might want to ask the folks that attacked on Oct 7th and those that support them.

Biden and Netanyahu command the most sophisticated militaries on the planet. Both men are afraid to strike the leaders of HAMAS. Biden has allowed 75 attacks on our military in the Mideast since mid October, just like he allowed China to hover a spy/weapon platform over America.

Putin ain't dead.
Xi ain't dead.
Ayahtollah ain't dead.
Warlords across North Africa ain't dead.

Lots of bad folks ain't dead.

posted on Dec, 5 2023 @ 04:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: WingDingLuey
a reply to: UpIsNowDown2

Which of those directly involved U.S. Troops ?

but I did not make a statement of " Not a single war started" the was wemustcare, there was no mention of American troops unless i misread

but still there is this

Marawi crisis 2017

Part of the Moro conflict and the Military intervention against ISIL
Philippines

Supported by:

MNLF
MILF

Foreign supporters:

United States (Military equipment, aid, and technical assistance)
Australia (Intelligence support)
China (Military equipment)
Israel (Intelligence support and military equipment)

Islamic State of Iraq and the Levant

Islamic State Province in East Asia
Abu Sayyaf
Maute group
Ban

United States 1st Special Forces Group, U.S. Navy SEALs, U.S. Navy SWCC (technical assistance)[27] and Marine Raiders[28]

But again I was responding to the absolute statement of wemustcare " Not a single war started", it appears there was wars as documented in the link, of course the goalposts can now be moved and say they were not wars because x,y,z

either way Im not blinded by one political party over the other, to me they are all warmongering, filthy, thieving, lying cheats....would you agree with my absolute statement or do you think some are honest, truthfull and of good morals
edit on 5-12-2023 by UpIsNowDown2 because: typo probably more still

posted on Dec, 5 2023 @ 04:56 PM
link   
a reply to: UpIsNowDown2

Part of the Moro conflict and the Military intervention against ISIL Philippines Supported by: MNLF MILF

That part to me is terrifying.

For years now I’ve been getting alerts that there are MILFs in my area, and they’re eager to meet me.

Where is our government if these groups have already infiltrated the country?

posted on Dec, 5 2023 @ 04:58 PM
link   
What does this bill even do?

Is it just a gesture?

posted on Dec, 5 2023 @ 05:01 PM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

posted on Dec, 5 2023 @ 05:06 PM
link   
Don’t they already pledge allegiance to Israel before getting elected?

I guess yeah on the one hand it’s a bummer that racism needs a proclamation.

On the other hand look at how this country treats its own citizens be the rest of the world presently.

posted on Dec, 5 2023 @ 05:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: SteamyAmerican
Don’t they already pledge allegiance to Israel before getting elected?

Not all of them.

Apparently.

posted on Dec, 5 2023 @ 05:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: watchitburn

Why is congress still wasting time with these performance art BS resolutions?

They need to be cutting spending, getting rid of Mayorkas, Blinkin and plenty of other more important things.

posted on Dec, 5 2023 @ 05:30 PM
link   

You might want to have DTOM help get your original account back; I was just on FlyersFan last threead and mistook a 'Wemustcare' response supporting Hamas for you and wondered why the about face? lol

It wasn't until this thread that I realized the eroor.....

Is somebody is trying to cancel you?

posted on Dec, 5 2023 @ 05:43 PM
link   

So How do All those Jews in the Democratic Party Feel about that ?

posted on Dec, 5 2023 @ 05:58 PM
link   
Can't support Ukraine if you support a murderous dictator now, can you?

posted on Dec, 5 2023 @ 06:41 PM
link   
105 House Republicans Tuesday declined to vote for a resolution condemning antisemitism = bigotry.

105 House Democrats Tuesday declined to vote for a resolution condemning antisemitism = Enlightened.

It's just the way it is.
edit on 5-12-2023 by Dandandat3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2023 @ 06:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: VictorVonDoom

Democrat politicians pander to, ask for, and accept the votes of Israeli/Jewish Americans, but don't really care much about them? Is that what we witnessed today in the United States House of Representatives?

YouTube says closed-caption is unavailable. Bummer.

Can you sum it up in a few sentences?

posted on Dec, 5 2023 @ 06:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Degradation33
Gee. Now I'm glad I never delved into the Jew/Israel history. I didn't know what "semitic" was until this hamas-Israel war erupted. (Thanks to the person here on ATS who filled me in on anti-semitism)

posted on Dec, 5 2023 @ 06:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dandandat3
105 House Republicans Tuesday declined to vote for a resolution condemning antisemitism = bigotry.

105 House Democrats Tuesday declined to vote for a resolution condemning antisemitism = Enlightened.

It's just the way it is.

Liberal Democrats are Jew Haters Now ? Hmm... I Sense a Trump Card Left for those Who Still Do Not Eat Pork for Very Good Reasons......

posted on Dec, 5 2023 @ 06:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: watchitburn

Why is congress still wasting time with these performance art BS resolutions?

They need to be cutting spending, getting rid of Mayorkas, Blinkin and plenty of other more important things.

Mayorkas and Blinkin will be replaced by Biden with worse hombres. Cutting spending is not good during an election year, unless you're cutting overseas spending.

We're way past "spending cuts during election years" being an optics problem.

There are record numbers of people are putting utilities bills on credit cards. We're broke broke. Like on the brink of complete financial collapse broke.

I don't give a sh!t about Israel, I care about Americans.

posted on Dec, 5 2023 @ 06:57 PM
link   
a reply to: watchitburn

MAGA-AF is all the rage heading into 2024. Even Black Lives Matter and Snoop Dogg's posse are onboard with Make America Great Again - Americans First.

posted on Dec, 5 2023 @ 08:31 PM
link   
Santos has to go but it is ok for Hamas to rape and kill. Great message because that is what it has become. The worst is those who did not even take the time to be there and vote.
edit on Decpm31pmf0000002023-12-05T20:31:59-06:000859 by matafuchs because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2023 @ 08:59 PM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

Santos would make a good Democrat

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join