It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Doctor treating freed Hamas hostages reveals unprecedented abuse

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 5 2023 @ 02:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: BrucellaOrchitis
You seem stuck in a jingoistic mind-loop unable to deviate from the script.

I'm presenting the facts.
Doctor treating freed Hamas hostages reveals unprecedented abuse.
Murder, rape, beatings, psychological abuse, drugs, starvation,
children branded and forced to watch mass murder on video.
THAT's BAD STUFF. And no, Israel doesn't do those things.
Nothing 'mind-loop' about discussing the subject of the thread and the facts.

posted on Dec, 5 2023 @ 02:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyersFan

originally posted by: Mustwecare
Why does this seem to make one want to think “well these guys must be the bad guys”? Is this trying to influence one’s opinion? Like propaganda? How strange!

Truth isn't 'propaganda'. It's just truth. And yes, Hamas ARE the bad guys.
Beatings. Rape. Branding of children. Drugs. Starvation. Murder.
Isolation in dark rooms until people hallucinate. etc etc.

Newsflash ... that's BAD.

Sorry to say, but in times of war and violence the truth is often obscured. The truth you claim that these guys here are the bad ones is intended to promote not truth, but an opinion.

Would intentionally allowing your citizens to be murder and raped be considered good?

posted on Dec, 5 2023 @ 02:10 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

Erm...you say facts, I say information currently available. You're parroting opinions that agree with you and you agree with. AND NOTHING ELSE. Over and over like a stuck record. That's propagandistic. Your behaviour.

posted on Dec, 5 2023 @ 02:14 PM
link   

Would intentionally allowing your citizens to be murder and raped be considered good?

There is ZERO evidence that Israel intentionally allowed this to happen.
There may have been breakdowns in their defenses and bad decisions.
But there is ZERO evidence that Israel intended for this to happen.

In your quest to blame Israel, you are avoiding the actual topic of the thread. Failing to condemn the 'unprecedented abuse' that has been discovered. Beatings. Rape. Branding of children. Drugs. Starvation. Murder. Isolation in dark rooms until people hallucinate. etc etc.

posted on Dec, 5 2023 @ 02:16 PM
link   
a reply to: BrucellaOrchitis

Nope. I"m addressing the TOPIC of the thread and discussing the INFORMATION and FACTS that have been made available. Beatings. Rape. Branding of children. Drugs. Starvation. Murder. Isolation in dark rooms until people hallucinate. etc etc. "Unprecedented abuse' of the hostages. Israel didn't do those things - Hamas did.

That's not propaganda. That's a fact.

posted on Dec, 5 2023 @ 02:19 PM
link   

There is ZERO evidence that Israel intentionally allowed this to happen.
There may have been breakdowns in their defenses and bad decisions.
But there is ZERO evidence that Israel intended for this to happen.

In your quest to blame Israel, you are avoiding the actual topic of the thread. Failing to condemn the 'unprecedented abuse' that has been discovered. Beatings. Rape. Branding of children. Drugs. Starvation. Murder. Isolation in dark rooms until people hallucinate. etc etc.

The intent of the thread is to sell your opinion. Hamas bad, Israel victims and blameless. You’re claiming that Egypt did not warn Israel of this upcoming attack? You’re lying now.

posted on Dec, 5 2023 @ 02:19 PM
link   
Side note - I have no idea why my posts are coming up in that font.
I didn't try to make that happen and I see nothing in my post that caused it.
So I'm not trying to make a statement with font or anything. Weird.

posted on Dec, 5 2023 @ 02:23 PM
link   

The intent of the thread is to sell your opinion.

Wrong. It's not my OPINION that there was unprecedented abuse of the hostages.
It's a FACT that there was and there is proof. You have failed to condemn it. How interesting.

Hamas bad, Israel victims and blameless.

When it comes to the treatment of the hostages ... that's true.
HAMAS beat them, raped them, tortured them, starved them, psychologically abused them.
Not Israel.

You’re claiming that Egypt did not warn Israel of this upcoming attack?

I didn't say that. I said that you can say that Israel didn't do a good job of protecting itself, but you can't say that it wanted the attack. Obviously it didn't. And that's a topic for a different thread. You are DEFLECTING.

THE TOPIC - The hostages were subjected to unprecedented abuse. Beatings. Rape. Torture. Starvation. Psychological abuse. Branding.

posted on Dec, 5 2023 @ 02:27 PM
link   

It's a "fact" that you are using in a manner that is progandistic. The information isn't a problem, it's your inability to deviate, even slightly from it or even entertain discussing it. Just rinse and repeat.

posted on Dec, 5 2023 @ 02:31 PM
link   

It's a "fact" that you are using in a manner that is progandistic. The information isn't a problem, it's your inability to deviate, even slightly from it or even entertain discussing it. Just rinse and repeat.

I'm staying on topic. I don't care to have moderators show up and delete posts.
I addressed your post as much as I could while staying on topic.
Instead of acknowledging the facts about the abuse of hostages, you said Israel takes child prisoners.
I responded that Israel doesn't beat, rape, torture, starve, psychologically torture, use drugs, isolate in dark rooms until hallucinations hit like Hamas did/does.
Nothing 'propaganda' about it. Do you care to address the TOPIC of the thread?

posted on Dec, 5 2023 @ 02:31 PM
link   

What do you not get Hamas sanctions the murder, rape, torture, abuse of civilians and hostages?

There is no gray area. Just right out evil acts of molestation and death. The only solution offered by Hamas is theocracy of Islam.

posted on Dec, 5 2023 @ 02:34 PM
link   
Simply describing something as “unprecedented” is an opinion. That’s not a fact. It’s an opinion.

There’s zero evidence Israel attempted to defend its people and avoid this catastrophic event. “Failures” on the level of national security of this importance are not mistakes. They are intentional.

Your opinion of dualistic thinking there is bad guys and victims is promotion of war, further death. Do you want more blood? You are deflecting indeed.

The intent of the thread is to sell your opinion.

Wrong. It's not my OPINION that there was unprecedented abuse of the hostages.
It's a FACT that there was and there is proof. You have failed to condemn it. How interesting.

Hamas bad, Israel victims and blameless.

When it comes to the treatment of the hostages ... that's true.
HAMAS beat them, raped them, tortured them, starved them, psychologically abused them.
Not Israel.

You’re claiming that Egypt did not warn Israel of this upcoming attack?

I didn't say that. I said that you can say that Israel didn't do a good job of protecting itself, but you can't say that it wanted the attack. Obviously it didn't. And that's a topic for a different thread. You are DEFLECTING.

THE TOPIC - The hostages were subjected to unprecedented abuse. Beatings. Rape. Torture. Starvation. Psychological abuse. Branding.

posted on Dec, 5 2023 @ 02:35 PM
link   

Almost like something they were tasked with!

posted on Dec, 5 2023 @ 02:39 PM
link   

Simply describing something as “unprecedented” is an opinion. That’s not a fact. It’s an opinion.

What happened to the hostages is a fact. In his expertise, the doctor says 'unprecidented'.

Once again - This is what HAMAS did - and yes, they are bad.

Doctor treating freed Hamas hostages reveals unprecedented abuse: 'We have to rewrite the textbooks'

A doctor treating freed Hamas hostages in Israel says survivors are suffering from an unprecedented level of "extremely severe psychological abuse" endured during captivity. "I can tell you that on behalf of all the medical and psychological teams treating those who return, the mental states we encountered have no precedent in medical literature. We feel that we have to rewrite the textbooks of post-trauma," Dr. Renana Eitan told "Sunday Night in America."

"Those held captive were subject to starvation, to beating, to sexual abuse. They were being held in inhumane sanitary conditions. Extremely severe psychological abuse was inflicted on them, including separation from family members, separation of siblings, separation of children from their mothers. They were held in solitary confinement and spent long days in total darkness until they developed severe hallucinations," Eitan claimed. "Children were forced to watch brutal videos. They were under constant threats by weapons and threats to harm them even after they were released. They refer to the forced use of psychiatric drugs and other substances."

Eitan also detailed cases where individuals, though appearing physically unharmed, are dealing with "severe post-traumatic symptoms." "Some of the home comers, they look happy, they look fine, they look physically fine, and we try to hold on to those optimistic signs, but still, even those who seem fine, we know that most of them [are] suffering from severe post-traumatic symptoms, they have painful, traumatic memories. And they are entering into dissociative states, where for a moment they feel as if they are still in captivity and only later do they return to the understanding that they have been released," she said.

There’s zero evidence Israel attempted to defend its people and avoid this catastrophic event.

... and you are back to going off topic and blaming Israel instead of Hamas. Just like a blaming a cop for a rape in a neighborhood that he patrols.

posted on Dec, 5 2023 @ 02:40 PM
link   

Lol. I'm not sure I'd go that far. Maybe in church, down the VA whatever community they belong to. There's not all that much thought going into it - obviously. They have a position and can't move, that's all I see. All mouth and no trousers?

posted on Dec, 5 2023 @ 02:42 PM
link   

Lol. I'm not sure I'd go that far. Maybe in church, down the VA whatever community they belong to. There's not all that much thought going into it - obviously. They have a position and can't move, that's all I see. All mouth and no trousers?

Pointing out that Hamas sanctions torture and abuse is just a fact of how Hamas conducts its jihad.

posted on Dec, 5 2023 @ 02:44 PM
link   
What is this, a CCP-styled sock creation contest? How the hell is there so much support for what I thought was obvious?

Anyway, short rant against the pervasive militancy in Islam.

Why must America NOT support Israel? Why must I give a sh*t they discriminate against the Muslims in their territory? Their legally conquered territory that hates America for supporting israel and is over 75% militant sympathetic? Why must I turn on Israel in those circumstances?

Oh no, the curfews, and blocked off territory, and lower pay, and oppression. We must be beyond this as a planet, so we're going to excuse the vile disease that is militant Islam and harp on Israel because they run a police state with the Palestinians.

They wanted Israel dead BEFORE the whole 1967 land grab. One could argue the angry conquered Muslims reinforced to Israel to treat them like an internal hostile enclave.

But, I would rather have THAT than allowing jihadist Islam (collectively) to think that is actually their holy land.

I despise the Caliphates. All of them. Sick perversion that warped Christianity into a crusade mindset. Christians didn't need mass bloodshed to take over Rome. Just 200 years of proselytizing and conversion. Before them, Hebrews just needed to split from Canaan and slightly change some things. And then fight for independence. And never stop fighting to exist. But never really historically on the offensive, except with neighbors like Philista and Judah.

Islam though, came into being 1200 years later, in some 120° degree sandblasted sh*tscape and immediately spread their word by the sword. Through brutal justified beheading and absolute law. They conquered like an empire of Islam, where The Persians conquered as Persians, and even let the exiled return. Zoroastrianism was never really forced. Religious tolerance. It actually use to exist.

Not Islam. To the furtherst mosque that becomes their holy property. Their claim that always was as gifted by Allah. Religious symbols are not crescents, but a f*cking sword. No matter where they place it their divine sword is the sharpened righteous will of Allah. That everyone HAS to adhere to..

Quite honestly, you don't get to change Abraham to Ibrahim and say it was always that way. What's stopping me from creating a new gospel of Abraham? The unexpected 4th movie after the trilogy where Christ comes back female and exalts a holy matriarch?

That's all Islam did. Write a ridiculous justified follow-up to a follow-up and then say that had the divine right to subject all others to it.

And that is still very much a mindset taught in Muslim societies. And it shows at times when butchers become freedom fiighters and Israel are still the bullies. Religion of peace my ass.

edit on 5-12-2023 by Degradation33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2023 @ 02:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Degradation33
What is this, a CCP-styled sock creation contest?

Yeah. My thoughts exactly.

posted on Dec, 5 2023 @ 02:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Degradation33

Oh no, the curfews, and blocked off territory, and lower pay, and oppression.

Actually. Israel was allowing persons from Gaza to work in Israel where they got paid better than Gaza. But Hamas being the thugs they are were taking a good portion of wages earned in Israel, and got people working in Israel to spy for them.

Hamas molests and corrupts everything they touch.
edit on 5-12-2023 by Lazy88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2023 @ 03:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Lazy88

Hamas molests and corrupts everything they touch.

Can we just all cut to the freaking chase and go after Iran? Cut off the proxies that assure the world can't have Saudi Arabia talking peace to Israel?
edit on 5-12-2023 by Degradation33 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join