It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Everything takes time…HS2023

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 4 2023 @ 11:06 PM
link   

Writer…

As the clock ticked life away it took time to find you again. The past time of lives changed hours into seconds trying to find you. All the lost homes were searched in time for you. Memories faded but thoughts stayed within time, lost time and past time but it was our time.

Year after year and light years of time went by before time found you again. You stood still in the lake like you always do and ran to me. Time took away your memory and visions faded but thoughts stayed.

I have been protecting you as time goes by. For all the years apart and the love we have suffered brings us one step closer to time. I first saw you in times past but remembering us was never clear. Never a year or a second has gone by that I do not think of our time.

My eyes have cried oceans looking for you in this moment of time. They say “Time In a bottle” stands still. The only thing that stood still was my heart. A faint beat is all you needed to hear. We have hid from each other until moments ago but it seemed like years.

As the days go by everything takes time…💕

The end…

edit on 4-12-2023 by JJproductions because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2023 @ 05:43 AM
link   
a reply to: JJproductions

Sublime, JJ!! It evoked many mixed thoughts.

In love, time can be our most feared foe, however, by taking ‘snapshots’ of the happy times and archiving them in our hearts is the only way we can stop or reverse that dreaded enemy, called time; until the time and place where that despot time no longer exists.

posted on Dec, 5 2023 @ 06:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Encia22

Yes! It takes time to fall in love as it does to cook a really nice dinner for someone!

Your entry has crushed it! Amazing!

posted on Dec, 5 2023 @ 07:45 AM
link   

How times change. Nowadays, it's all instant love, instant dinner... instant divorce and indigestion.

Hopefully, there are still some people who relish courting and Slow-Food.

Cheers, JJ, but it's still early days, I'm sure there are still loads of fantastic stories to come.

edit on 5/12/2023 by Encia22 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2023 @ 09:38 AM
link   
Nice; Reminded me of this song...

posted on Dec, 5 2023 @ 10:07 AM
link   
a reply to: crowf00t

Thank you, that is a really good song! I saved it. Is that your band?

posted on Dec, 5 2023 @ 10:16 AM
link   
No not mine but they are 'home' based about 65 miles North of me. 'Singles' is a really good album of theirs.

posted on Dec, 13 2023 @ 06:06 PM
link   

A beautiful love story with overtones of melancholy.
Well done. A very good read.

posted on Dec, 13 2023 @ 06:13 PM
link   
a reply to: argentus

Awe, kindly thank you! That was so nice!

new topics

top topics

join