It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

VA Processes And Paying Medical Claims Filed For Illegal Aliens Before US Military Veterans

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 4 2023 @ 06:08 PM
link   
This is exactly what happens when corrupt career parasite politicians, misappropriate federal assets for own agenda.

Denying Veterans whom earned their benefits, while handing out everything to illegal aliens. Priorities of a "transparent" demoncrat regime, never included Americans best interests.

VA Processes And Paying Medical Claims Filed For Illegal Aliens Before US Military Veterans

By Capt Joseph R. John, December 4, 2023, Op Ed # 649

The United States did not have an invasion by 10 million Illegal Aliens from 161 countries entering across the wide-open southern border, including over 3 million “Got Aways” during President Trump’s term in office.

It is illegal for the Veterans Administration (VA) to use its medical services for anyone who is not a US Military Veteran, or not directly connected with US Military Veterans requiring medical treatment. 

Millions of sick and diseased Illegal Aliens have been pouring across the wide-open southern border and are receiving medical and dental treatment for “free,” because millions of dollars in medical payments are made by the Veterans Administration to cover those medical cost for treating Illegal Aliens. 

Veterans are required to pay for a part of the cost of their medical care from the VA and do not get any dental care; Illegal Aliens are provided with VA medical and dental care for “free”.

Millions of Illegal Aliens are provided with free hotel rooms, food stamps, free medical care, and free education, while thousands of US Military Veterans who repeatedly put their lives on the line to defend the United States, do not get the paid benefits Illegal Aliens receive, and thousands of US Military Veterans without housing are required to sleep on the streets during the very cold winters.

care while they were in ICE custody. The VA paid for the medical care for over 161,000 Illegal Aliens in Fiscal Year 2023.

Here is an explanation of what the staff in The White House, under the direction of Obama, have instructed Border Patrol Agents and ICE Agents to do, in order to use taxpayer money from the VA annual budget, to cover the medical and dental costs of Illegal Aliens in ICE custody.

The Biden/Obama Administration’s Department of Veterans Affairs and the Department of Homeland Security’s Immigration and Customs Enforcement Agency (ICE) entered into an agreement to process medical claims for the payment of Illegal Alien’s medical care by independent medical care providers.

Veterans Affairs is processing medical care for illegal aliens before veterans in what many describe as infuriating and outrageous. Sick and diseased migrants are pouring across the border and getting immediate medical attention, partly due to the Veterans Affairs. You can thank the criminals running the government for this.

Uncle Sam, always screws people over.

Angry yet?

I know I am...

edit on 4-12-2023 by ADVISOR because: added more to quote

posted on Dec, 4 2023 @ 06:28 PM
link   
a reply to: ADVISOR

Sso you're telling me the VA Offices are just hordes of various illegals clogging up the waiting room while homeless vets sit there patiently waiting for these illegal aliens to clear the room so they can be called back?

How are these illegals getting through the system and why is there no video evidence of these claims anywhere showing proof of this phenomena?

Am I just supposed to take a written claim at face value and automatically get outraged?

posted on Dec, 4 2023 @ 06:36 PM
link   
a reply to: GENERAL EYES

That's up to you.

Could always use due diligence and search;

NY Displaces Homeless Vets from a Hotel to Board Illegal Crossers
By M Dowling- May 13, 2023

www.dogpile.com...
edit on 4-12-2023 by ADVISOR because: added url

posted on Dec, 4 2023 @ 06:37 PM
link   

The program President Trump started, in order to pay private physicians for caring for Veterans, is now being hijacked (at the Direction of the Biden Admin) to pay for legal/illegal migrants (age 0 to 100) medical treatment and prescriptions. As pointed out, Veterans do NOT get dental, but illegals can go to the dentist and the VA will pay for it.

THANK GOD we only have 13 more months of this maniac (Biden) running and ruining our nation!

edit on 4122023 by WeMustCare because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2023 @ 06:47 PM
link   

I saw this a few days ago.

Just shameful.

posted on Dec, 4 2023 @ 06:47 PM
link   
a reply to: GENERAL EYES

Well if the current administration was being transparent we would know wouldn't we? Video evidence? Come on now. We went through this with Epstien. If they don't want us to know they won't let us.

posted on Dec, 4 2023 @ 06:58 PM
link   
I am a Veteran i don't get Dental and have to pay a Copay for my meds.
Biden is the Worst Commander in Chief in US History.
He should be Imprisoned for Treason.
What a POS for a POTUS.

posted on Dec, 4 2023 @ 08:58 PM
link   
This what democrats do, they hate the military, they hate veterans, and they hate Americans, but welcome illegals and make taxpayer pay for it.

posted on Dec, 4 2023 @ 10:11 PM
link   

WE could have built a 40 foot wall with 22nd Century Security for the amount of money we have spent on those who are here illegally.

Then we would have the money needed for those who earned it.

posted on Dec, 5 2023 @ 12:24 AM
link   
hopefully we get a gop win in 2024 and maybe start fixing this #

posted on Dec, 5 2023 @ 01:56 AM
link   
SPAM

edit on 12/5/2023 by semperfortis because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2023 @ 04:49 AM
link   
(Spam removed)
edit on 5/12/2023 by ArMaP because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2023 @ 06:41 AM
link   
That explains a lot actually.
One of my closest friends lost her husband a year ago November. He was a Vietnam Vet, 100% disabled.

She has been waiting all this time, a year now, to find out if she is entitled to any of his benefits. A YEAR!! She has no income. They keep telling her "they are working on it".
Congress critters aide "we are working on it."

If they would deny her, she could at least get an attorney to appeal. But they keep stringing her along.

I guess they have more "important" people to help.

posted on Dec, 5 2023 @ 11:22 AM
link   
The US Treasury pays recipients on fixed dates; However the weekend changes that sometimes as to, when the funds are released. Some receive on the 1st, some receive on the 3rd, but both usually always get paid before the 7th...

The recipient has banking choice meaning it is out of the Federals hands of; When the bank or credit union releases those funds to the recipient. As such a thing has to go through both Federal and State approvals via the bank or credit unions system to avoid fraud.

Based on the amount monthly that the federal pays out I'd say they are doing an outstanding job in keeping it on such a regular schedule of 1st and 3rd as far as I know? They have never defaulted making it as long as the 7th in the receiving of them.

posted on Dec, 5 2023 @ 02:17 PM
link   
I am an Agent Orange veteran and just got my 60% disability rating after trying for 15 years.
I still have 2 more C&P exams to go to see if I can get a higher rating.
Furthermore, I have heart problems dating back to 1996 and diabetes that no one else in my family has.

The US Government has known that Johnston atoll was contaminated with Agent Orange from leaking drums there since 1970s but hid the facts that storms that hit the island had spread Agent Orange over the atoll.
www.vspa.com...
agentorangerecord.com...

Us Agent Orange vets have been under treated for many years, and now money that is needed for our treatment is going to illegals.
And some in the US Government want to do away with the VA and have us veterans treated by local doctors with no training in our medical issues.
I even found on my medical records that one doctor listed that I had never been exposed to Agent Orange.
And i never had a doctor ever ask.

posted on Dec, 5 2023 @ 04:31 PM
link   
Of course they do. What would would anyone expect from this current Administration of Loons and Kooks 😳

posted on Dec, 5 2023 @ 04:47 PM
link   
I’m pretty speechless nowadays when I hear things like this. The current administration doesn’t care about Americans, they keep finding ways to take words like despicable and disgusting to a whole other level.😡

posted on Dec, 5 2023 @ 06:34 PM
link   
If what was once Romney care which didn't work in the state he was representing at the time it was being experimented with; Why then when it turned into Obama care work?

It sounds more like let's Beta this in a state and see how people react to it then if it is profitable sit back and cash in the bucks knowing how it'll go down in the other 49...

What was sold was... With all of these healthcare providers competing? You'll not only get the best rates you'll also get better care.

All they did was start buying each other out and trying to monopolize until the government stepped in to subsidize as a medi-gap.

It honestly sounds like fleecing when national health insurance exists called medicare and medicaid that ANYONE can use if they pay the premiums which is always cheaper than the private ones that all this Obamacare have enlisted. Notice they are healthcare insurers not healthcare providers.

For example when I was an engineer and was being hired the person started to sell me the company insurance and was talking about would even cover "bionic limbs" if needed. I said no thanks just roll that into salary... I'm not switching my medical insurance. Talk about a wow? Turning down their medical insurance tripled my salary.

edit on 5-12-2023 by crowf00t because: autocorrect

posted on Dec, 5 2023 @ 06:52 PM
link   
Madness. Illegal immigrants should get access to exactly zero public services whatsoever. The only exception being the trip home.

top topics

join