It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Intelligence Agencies Say They Had No Clue Hamas Was Planning to Attack Israel on 10.7.2023.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 3 2023 @ 06:32 PM
link   
Sunday, December 3, 2023

Egypt Intelligence knew the HAMAS terrorist group was practicing the October 7th mass-attack on Israel, as far back as August. Israel Intelligence knew of these attack plans in mid 2022!

Are we to believe the U.S. Intelligence Community, when they say they had no idea HAMAS was preparing to attack Israel on October 7, 2023?

US intelligence community was not aware of Hamas’ plan to attack Israel, Kirby confirms.

His comments come after the New York Times reported that Israeli officials obtained the plans more than a year before the Oct. 7 attack occurred.
Source: www.politico.com...

Remember, the U.S. Intelligence Community is actually a multi-national community, known as the "5 EYES".

Is the BIDEN Administration admitting that our Intel agencies are so inept, they didn't catch/detect weeks of active preparations by thousands of HAMAS fighters to invade Israel and kill over 1,200 innocent Men, Women, and Children?

That's hard to believe. But then again, the leaders of these agencies did sign-off on declaring that the contents of Hunter Biden's laptop computer were planted there by Russians. So maybe they are inept!

If that's the case, shouldn't we re-direct a few billion of our annual tax dollars from the CIA-NSA-MILINT-FBI, to more important "Americans First" (MAGA-AF) priority domestic needs?

-WeMustCare

edit on 3122023 by WeMustCare because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2023 @ 06:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: WeMustCare
Are we admitting that our Intel agencies are so inept, they didn't catch/detect weeks of active preparations by thousands of HAMAS fighters to invade Israel and kill over 1,200 innocent Men, Women, and Children?

YEP. The 'intel agencies' and 'fed law enforcement agencies' are too busy going after imaginary white supremists and too busy getting classes on proper pronoun use to do any actual intel and law enforcement work.

Seriously though - I don't think they are up to the quality that we think they are.

posted on Dec, 3 2023 @ 06:44 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

I remember when they used to hold press conferences to describe how they prevented a major attack, or bombing, or governor Whitmer kidnapping.

Now, it's, "We will find who did this and bring them to justice! Our condolences to the victims and their families."

posted on Dec, 3 2023 @ 06:48 PM
link   
So no one would know the day, so Oct 7, Nov 17 Jan 14 so on and so forth. The hardest thing to do is figure out when in any event. The sheer volume most likely caught everyone off guard as they had never done that level before.

But what are we doing here? We blame the attack on intelligence agencies when all we need to do is look at who did it. It's like blaming the FBI for not stopping a mass gun shooting... afterward, everyone plays the Monday Morning QB game, but it comes down that some ass actually shot people, or a group attacked.

Put the blame game back on the players....

edit on x31Sun, 03 Dec 2023 18:49:04 -06002023336America/ChicagoSun, 03 Dec 2023 18:49:04 -06002023 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2023 @ 06:52 PM
link   

Now, it's, "We will find who did this and bring them to justice! Our condolences to the victims and their families."

You don't know ALL the ones they stopped, lol. If it didn't happen then it doesn't count I guess. Anyone in America can mass murder tomorrow, but people will be why didn't the Goverment stop them...

posted on Dec, 3 2023 @ 07:04 PM
link   
a reply to: WeMustCare

No intelligence agency has unlimited resources. For that reason the Intelligence community of any particular nation has to give first priority to the strategic threats to that nation.

Because the Gaza Strip borders both Israel and Egypt and both have agents and listening devices in and around the Gaza Strip, of course those two nations would be the first to figure out when an attack from Hamas was coming.

Hamas is just not a significant threat or concern of the Five Eyes community. It's a distraction. The strategic threats to Five Eyes come from Russia, China, Iran, and North Korea and that's where their attention is focused.

If Hamas had confided in Iran about the coming attack then Five Eyes might have picked it up by monitoring Iran's chatter. But they didn't. Iran was as surprised about it as anyone. They seem happy to try to exploit the Hamas-Israel dustup now that it's started, but they were kept in the dark ahead of time--probably because Hamas knows Iran is being heavily monitored.

posted on Dec, 3 2023 @ 07:07 PM
link   

The US intelligence community is too busy keeping track of Americans been dissatisfied with the senile piece of crap in the White house, plus they spend every single hour protecting hunters and his dirty crap, they barely have time for anything else.

I forgot also digging more crap from Trump to keep him away from running for office.

posted on Dec, 3 2023 @ 07:09 PM
link   
I am sure they knew about the attack but did not do anything about it, it kind of remind me of 9/11, when all the warning signs were all over and they just let it happen.

Is beyond me how that one happen too under their watchful eyes.

posted on Dec, 3 2023 @ 07:15 PM
link   
Possible the intel agencies reporting to Israel, and Israel intel is infiltrated by opposition forces like we see in the U.S. high levels with Iran sympathizers! Possible misinfo spinning inside the agencies to create bottlenecks and confusion. 😬

Remember where those thousands of missiles hitting Israel are coming from ☠️

posted on Dec, 3 2023 @ 07:17 PM
link   
They knew. They all knew.

Couldn’t get into WW2 without Pearl Harbor. Couldn’t go to SA er um, Iraq and Afghanistan without 9/11. Can’t vilify right-leaning Americans without J/6, much like the Reichstagg Fire.

There’s a record of this kinda thing.

Now we are being gaslit to extraordinary degree while families are bombed in righteous vengeance.

Kinda like where governments everywhere tried get everyone to get the shot. Then they now decry people saying they were forced and the backtracking ensues.

posted on Dec, 3 2023 @ 07:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

Should we believe what the Intel agencies are telling us now about China about to attack Taiwan? Why should we believe them?

posted on Dec, 3 2023 @ 07:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

You don't know ALL the ones they stopped, lol. If it didn't happen then it doesn't count I guess. Anyone in America can mass murder tomorrow, but people will be why didn't the Goverment stop them...

Congress knows. They have to know, in order to keep authorizing billions of our taxpayer dollars for the agencies every fiscal year.

posted on Dec, 3 2023 @ 07:30 PM
link   
I really feels is something going on with Netanyahu, Is something about him I do not like or trust, I seen a video of him and not him but somebody wearing a mask with his face.

Like he is not really the real one.

But what can I say is all conspiracies.

posted on Dec, 3 2023 @ 07:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Boomer1947

These four guys are supposed to be conduits between IRAN and HAMAS field commanders.

www.dailymail.co.uk...

They should have been assassinated (no matter where they were/are) as "Bibi" promised, on October 8th.

edit on 3122023 by WeMustCare because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2023 @ 07:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

Oh, believe me its coming, to a state and city near us, another 9/11, that is why the powers that be, are doing all they can to keep the senile nonviable president in power and the democrats.

It has to be another excuse for another war.

Humans are nothing but collateral damage in the road to some twisted goal.

posted on Dec, 3 2023 @ 07:36 PM
link   

Did not Netanyahu had the chance to take the snake's head? and decided not to.

Why now,

posted on Dec, 3 2023 @ 08:01 PM
link   

Should we believe what the Intel agencies are telling us now about China about to attack Taiwan? Why should we believe them?

Maybe they think that it can happen, but what day/hour are they going to do it? See the problem?

The reality is the intel agencies are not going to tell you or me crap...lol

posted on Dec, 3 2023 @ 08:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043

Oh, believe me its coming, to a state and city near us, another 9/11, that is why the powers that be, are doing all they can to keep the senile nonviable president in power and the democrats.

What day, week, or month?

The poles will shift one day too, but does that mean I'm Nostradamus 2.0?

edit on x31Sun, 03 Dec 2023 20:03:47 -06002023336America/ChicagoSun, 03 Dec 2023 20:03:47 -06002023 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2023 @ 08:18 PM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

it kind of remind me of 9/11... Is beyond me how that one happen too under their watchful eyes.

It rattled my head for a while trying to make some sense of it too. With the culture around things like Pizzagate and Epstien, dark forces using a currency of blackmail has been around for a long time.

posted on Dec, 3 2023 @ 08:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043

The US intelligence community is too busy keeping track of Americans been dissatisfied with the senile piece of crap in the White house, plus they spend every single hour protecting hunters and his dirty crap, they barely have time for anything else.

I forgot also digging more crap from Trump to keep him away from running for office.

So, a Mexican Cartel could be planning to invade San Diego, kill people, and take hostages back to Tijuana, and our Intel agencies would be "caught by surprise" with their pants down?

<<   2  3 >>

join