It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jackpot! DIA link showing ET type tech research.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 2 2023 @ 11:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: NobodySpecial268
a reply to: Boomer1947

Interesting . . .

I have thought for a long time that logical place to store crashed UFOs is a place like the Hanford Site, rather than somewhere like "area51".

If you believe Dave Grusch (and I do) the US has retrieved craft numbering in the double digits. It would probably be impractical to have them all located in the same place, just because of transportation difficulties and the fact that they would have been acquired over 75+ years.

I think a more important factor in maintaining the secrecy over the years is that there are less than 10% as many people with a DOE RD clearance than there are with TS/SCI clearances. Probably less than 10% of those with an RD clearance have knowledge of the higher compartments that would let them know about the UFO/UAP material.

It's compartments within compartments that keeps the secrets.

posted on Dec, 2 2023 @ 11:49 PM
link   

The secrecy and need to know part is interesting, and the old Manhattan Project knowledge base would be there. After all, they developed the atomic bomb successfully. Makes perfect sense that they would handle UFOs.

If you believe Dave Grusch (and I do) the US has retrieved craft numbering in the double digits. It would probably be impractical to have them all located in the same place, just because of transportation difficulties and the fact that they would have been acquired over 75+ years.

My betting on the Hanford Site as an early at least repository for UFO crash debris is based on the fact that UFO debris is often toxic. The Dalnegorsk UFO Incident is an example where the civilian researchers who recovered debris reported some very strange side effects. From memory, I think they said; especially with dreams and mental issues.

The logic is you would not store crash debris that played on human minds at an air force base, or where there is any essential infrastructure that needs humans to operate it.

How radiation might affect the UFO is also a consideration. Radiation shielding may stop signals from the UFOs to outside. Something one would surely take seriously. Especially if there is an element of telepathy or the psychic to UFOs.

One would need to shield the researchers from the prying mind of the UFO itself.

edit on 2/12/2023 by NobodySpecial268 because: neatness

posted on Dec, 2 2023 @ 11:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: pianopraze
Full credit to #ufotwitter group who are uncovering a lot of source documents.

This is DIA . mil foia link

Look at the tech they are studying!

All claimed UFO tech.

We hit the jackpot finding proof where they are funding tech that is most likely reverse engineered UFO tech!

If those are not damning enough look at the next page:

Here is authorization/funding for reverse engineering. Like searching other secret topics like MK-ULTRA the proof is in the slips they make classifying and deleting.

Twitter source who found this link.
"The AAWSAP reports describe *exactly* the types of scientific topics and theories that a reverse engineering effort would need to grapple with to make sense of retrieved UAP materials."

Not only antigravity, you’ve got:

Invisibility cloaking
Lasers
Gravity/electromagnetism
Wormholes in space time
Gravity wave communication
Have you actually read those papers though? I read the wormhole paper by Eric Davis and it doesn't support the reverse engineering claim at all. It's been a while since I read it but he sounded very optimistic about wormholes if he could just get lots of funding to develop the technology. But he didn't really have anything concrete and there was no suggestion of reverse engineering that I can remember.

In fact Kit Green authored one of the papers you're talking about, and he responded specifically to the claim it had anything to do with reverse engineering:

Inside the Pentagon's Secret UFO Program - Popular Mechanics

Green cautions some past speculations about his paper were inaccurate, including the claims it was an effort to understand or reverse-engineer UAP technology. Green also stresses that while his work focused on encounters with unknown or unidentified aerial objects, all of the injuries he assessed could be accounted for by known terrestrial means, and did not provide any evidence for extraterrestrial or non-human technologies.

So I don't know if you believe Kit Green or not, I'm not sure if I do, but I am inclined to accept that his paper had nothing to do with reverse-engineering UAP technology. I read the wormhole paper by Eric Davis and saw not the slightest hint it had anything to do with reverse engineering. So Kit Green is aware of these claims, but he denies them.

posted on Dec, 3 2023 @ 02:01 AM
link   
SPAM

edit on 12/3/2023 by semperfortis because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2023 @ 03:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: pianopraze
Here is authorization/funding for reverse engineering. Like searching other secret topics like MK-ULTRA the proof is in the slips they make classifying and deleting.

That's neat, but I don't see the DIA researching most of that. At least, not without farming it out in some way.

posted on Dec, 3 2023 @ 03:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: Boomer1947

Interesting . . .

I have thought for a long time that logical place to store crashed UFOs is a place like the Hanford Site, rather than somewhere like "area51".

It's compartments within compartments that keeps the secrets.

"Transportation" to a single storage/research facility would only pose a problem of "practicality" if the objects to be transported were of excessive size.

Which, I would argue, is unlikely since technical sophistication generally follows the paradigm of "Less Is More", wherein the more technologically sophisticated a device is, the smaller and more efficient its design.

An advanced race of NHI'S would most likely follow this paradigm to a degree we could only imagine: hence, for example the apparent appearance and extraordinary performance of the UAP'S revealed by the military recently: "vehicles" smaller than our fighter planes, capable of "impossible" performance, while exhibiting no apparent aerodynamic surfaces or means of propulsion.

IF! such advanced technology has been recovered, either as a result of misadventure, or by "design", it would most likely be easily transported by relatively common means, such as cargo aircraft, rail, or motor vehicle.

And it is undeniably easier to hide all of one's "Golden Eggs" if they are in one, very well guarded, basket.
edit on 3-12-2023 by Mantiss2021 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2023 @ 09:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Arbitrageur

Yes, fell asleep reading them.

They seem to be overviews of current tech.

Starting places for the research. A "review or the current literature" sort of paper - Not the results of the funding. Absolutely no secret projects human or alien listed. And these are not very technical.

originally posted by: GotterDameron23
That's neat, but I don't see the DIA researching most of that. At least, not without farming it out in some way.

Exactly the people that wrote those papers aren’t doing the research, just summarizing current knowledge.

Then the DIA sends the funding to SAP that do the research.

Edit to add sorry I didn’t explain, reading to much - SAP is Special Access Programs: whistleblowers have mention Lockheed Martin by name as a receiver of SAP money to research recovered UFO tech.

edit on 3-12-2023 by pianopraze because: Added second reply

edit on 3-12-2023 by pianopraze because: Explaining what SAP means

posted on Dec, 3 2023 @ 09:42 AM
link   

Well,I have a question:

Are humans not smart enough to invent things for themselves?

Absolutely and that is a possibility here.

a reply to: CosmicFocus

Excellent points.

There are a lot of crossover points. MK ULTRA was heavily invested in psychic research. A lot of the evidence was purposefully destroyed, but what’s left mentions it many, many times. I’ve posted the links in many threads here on ATS.

Here’s a quick one I just posted recently so it’s handy: Stanford edu

They farmed these projects to Stanford, Naval Post Graduate School in Monterey, and many many other places.
edit on 3-12-2023 by pianopraze because: Fixing formatting

posted on Dec, 3 2023 @ 09:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: sendhelp
I wonder if any of the recovered craft are from an Exoplanet we have discovered and we could verify with the JWT. Do you think these recovery teams can command NASA or other space agencies to conduct classified research?

I guess how we design our space craft to survive in different environments, extra terrestrials would do the same. Seems extremely lucky we could touch their craft and not get sick or any kind of horror unleashed. Appears to be the opposite.

Why couldn't these craft come from a different dimension on Earth? That would make sense why we could work on their craft? David Grusch seems to hint at inter dimensional beings. What if it's much easier to travel to a different dimension on Earth than it is to travel 300 million light years in Space via wormhole?

On the other hand there's been stories of many different species/varieties of extra terrestrials visiting Earth, which makes me think Aliens from various Exoplanets.

I do think governments know, and the proof of that is their disregard for life, because they know we're not alone in the Universe. If we were truly alone I would hope we would be smart enough not to bomb one another.

Exoplanets are far away from Earth and there is no possible way to have been able to bring any of this alleged technology here even if it is exists somewhere. Unless the alleged technology has visited us. The number of starts in the Universe is just enormous and leaves no much conversation on whether there are alien forms of life, at least 10^25 planets that are orbiting stars.

posted on Dec, 3 2023 @ 10:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: Rosby123

I wonder if any of the recovered craft are from an Exoplanet we have discovered and we could verify with the JWT. Do you think these recovery teams can command NASA or other space agencies to conduct classified research?

I guess how we design our space craft to survive in different environments, extra terrestrials would do the same. Seems extremely lucky we could touch their craft and not get sick or any kind of horror unleashed. Appears to be the opposite.

Why couldn't these craft come from a different dimension on Earth? That would make sense why we could work on their craft? David Grusch seems to hint at inter dimensional beings. What if it's much easier to travel to a different dimension on Earth than it is to travel 300 million light years in Space via wormhole?

On the other hand there's been stories of many different species/varieties of extra terrestrials visiting Earth, which makes me think Aliens from various Exoplanets.

I do think governments know, and the proof of that is their disregard for life, because they know we're not alone in the Universe. If we were truly alone I would hope we would be smart enough not to bomb one another.

Exoplanets are far away from Earth and there is no possible way to have been able to bring any of this alleged technology here even if it is exists somewhere. Unless the alleged technology has visited us. The number of starts in the Universe is just enormous and leaves no much conversation on whether there are alien forms of life, at least 10^25 planets that are orbiting stars.

Sorry if my post was confusing...of course humans are not going to retrieve UAP craft from an Exoplanet, that's very obvious. The crashed craft we have recovered on Earth, I'm wondering if there is a way to confirm it's origin, something on the craft, or what it's made out of and if an alive being just says where they are from.

Then maybe we could point the JWT at that Star system or Exoplanet and see if we see anything through the JWT that indicates life. I'm wondering if the recovery team digs that deep on the origin of the craft.

All these whistleblowers talking, we haven't heard any detail about the research of the craft(s) or reverse engineering process other than what Bob Lazar has said.

Maybe if the craft(s) don't match anything on the periodic table or even theorized elements then maybe the crafts do come from a different dimension?

posted on Dec, 3 2023 @ 11:06 AM
link   

Sorry if my post was confusing...of course humans are not going to retrieve UAP craft from an Exoplanet, that's very obvious. The crashed craft we have recovered on Earth, I'm wondering if there is a way to confirm it's origin, something on the craft, or what it's made out of and if an alive being just says where they are from.

Then maybe we could point the JWT at that Star system or Exoplanet and see if we see anything through the JWT that indicates life. I'm wondering if the recovery team digs that deep on the origin of the craft.

All these whistleblowers talking, we haven't heard any detail about the research of the craft(s) or reverse engineering process other than what Bob Lazar has said.

Maybe if the craft(s) don't match anything on the periodic table or even theorized elements then maybe the crafts do come from a different dimension?

First of all, have we recovered an alien craft?
It's not something we have proof of or we now it has definitely happened. But we are willing to accept some things because the enormous smoke there is in this subject.

posted on Dec, 3 2023 @ 11:08 AM
link   

If we have recovered an alien spacecraft and its technology I find it difficult to accept we know where it's coming from unless we had communication with its occupants who had to be alive and able to communicate with us.

posted on Dec, 3 2023 @ 11:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: visitedbythem
Watcher Tech. It appears they have been around since before mankind. I cant remember which book its in. I dont think its the Bible. more likely its in the book of Enoch. The Watchers trained Humans on all kinds of things. Thats why Humanity has advanced so quickly.

I am reading The Uplift Wars series by David Brin at the moment.
Every sentient race originally had a Patron race who uplifted them from pre-sentience. The mystery is what happened to the Human patrons, if we had one, or if we somehow lifted ourselves up, which was unheard of.
And the original patrons were called the Progenitors, who started it all.

posted on Dec, 3 2023 @ 01:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Springbok

I read that series (or at least most of it, I don't remember) a long time ago.

As I recall, none of the "Uplifted" species (many of which held humans in contempt for our apparent lack of Uplift sponsorship) had much to say about who might have "Uplifted" the Progenitors.

Which gives rise to another question:

If Life can seemingly "self-assemble" from the basic elements present in the Cosmos, could it not be that Sentience might self-assemble from some aspect of cosmic order that results in basic intelligence?

If that be true, then is not more likely that we may see the eventual emergence of Artificial Sentience from what is now only Artificial Intelligence?
edit on 3-12-2023 by Mantiss2021 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2023 @ 07:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: Mantiss2021
a reply to: Springbok

I read that series (or at least most of it, I don't remember) a long time ago.

As I recall, none of the "Uplifted" species (many of which held humans in contempt for our apparent lack of Uplift sponsorship) had much to say about who might have "Uplifted" the Progenitors.

Which gives rise to another question:

If Life can seemingly "self-assemble" from the basic elements present in the Cosmos, could it not be that Sentience might self-assemble from some aspect of cosmic order that results in basic intelligence?

If that be true, then is not more likely that we may see the eventual emergence of Artificial Sentience from what is now only Artificial Intelligence?

At some point we are going to have a group of sentient robots sitting around debating if their soul is located in their cpu or battery. After which, they will disagree, invent religion and try to annihilate each other.

But theoretically , as the progenitors of their sentience, we should be regarded as their Patrons.

posted on Dec, 4 2023 @ 09:22 AM
link   
a reply to: pianopraze

This is just a list of the DIRDs that were requisitioned as part of the AAWSAP program. And yes, its seems like EXACTLY the subjects you would want to study if you were trying to reverse engineer a UFO

posted on Dec, 4 2023 @ 09:28 AM
link   

Yes, the truth is out there and I have seen them, videoed them and was subsequently sent on to just fade away. Bull sheep they are here. May 4, 2018 sightimg 8:45PM EST to 10:00PM EST. Reference NUFORC

edit on 04 13 2023 by Waterglass because: typos

posted on Dec, 4 2023 @ 06:04 PM
link   

It's not something we have proof of or we now it has definitely happened. But we are willing to accept some things because the enormous smoke there is in this subject.

According to this thread yes we have. Roswell is another famous one, David Grusch says there's a recovery team. Bob Lazar has also said a lot. This thread we're in is about using alien tech...it's a pretty hot topic in Ufology right now.

Your other reply...this is what my original post is getting at...do they actually try and figure out where it's from. They could easily be lying to the public when they say they don't know...but I want to know what procedure they at least have for attempting to determine an origin of crashed/recovered UAP's.

posted on Dec, 4 2023 @ 06:38 PM
link   

According to this thread yes we have. Roswell is another famous one, David Grusch says there's a recovery team. Bob Lazar has also said a lot. This thread we're in is about using alien tech...it's a pretty hot topic in Ufology right now.

Your other reply...this is what my original post is getting at...do they actually try and figure out where it's from. They could easily be lying to the public when they say they don't know...but I want to know what procedure they at least have for attempting to determine an origin of crashed/recovered UAP's.

I know about Roswell and other alleged alien craft crashes and I think there could be something to them. Possibly some truths mixed up with fiction in an attempt to deceive the public. I think there are merits to many of these stories but we still don't have hard evidence although we have a lot of witnesses/scientists/experts who are credible or seem credible.
edit on 4-12-2023 by Rosby123 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2023 @ 06:43 PM
link   
If it's proved that a product was made by reverse engineering, can it be patented?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join