It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Favorite moment from Newsom - DeSantis debate

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 1 2023 @ 06:24 PM
link   
Twitter Link

I was really trying to find this in a youtube video, so I can link it at the top. No luck though. It's about 18 seconds in, through that Twitter link.

Newsom accuses DeSantis of following facts and science, and DeSatis takes actual offense to the suggestion, and denies it.

Newsom: You followed science. You followed facts.

DeSantis: That's not true.

That was hilarious to see, even though the whole event was just pointless and a waste of time. But to see Newsom go: You followed the facts! And DeSantis goes: Heck no, I don't follow facts!

Priceless!

Post you favorite moments from the debate if you will, regardless of who you agree with more.

posted on Dec, 1 2023 @ 06:49 PM
link   
I didn't watch the Debate . But I already know what my favorite part was

The part where Gavin Newsom ducked and dodged the Only relevant Question .

' Why are all the Citizens fleeing California and running to Florida ? ' Or a better way to put it Why are are the people running from Gavin Newsom and into Ron Desantis Arms ?
edit on 1-12-2023 by asabuvsobelow because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2023 @ 06:56 PM
link   
I'd be willing to bet that no one watched that debate unless they had a financial motive.

For example, if they get ad revenue for clicks or views for their "analysis"

Otherwise no one cared, because they are both irrelevant until Newsome declares as a DNC candidate.

TLDR: no one cares.

posted on Dec, 1 2023 @ 07:12 PM
link   
I tried to watch the debate, but every time it was DeSantis' turn to talk Newsome would talk over him. That kind of childish behavior has no place on the debate stage, let alone in any political office.

posted on Dec, 1 2023 @ 07:56 PM
link   
Many watchers had "favorite" moments every time Newsome spoke and made a full fool of himself.

Sociopath, Fascist, total mental case and his debate methods displayed the whole shellac 😀

He was there to deflect all the current Biden Administration failures and boondoggles.

posted on Dec, 1 2023 @ 08:24 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Dec, 1 2023 @ 08:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: nugget1
I tried to watch the debate, but every time it was DeSantis' turn to talk Newsome would talk over him. That kind of childish behavior has no place on the debate stage, let alone in any political office.

It was absolutely horrible. They were both talking over each other non stop. Hannity couldn't control either of them.

And what the purpose of the debate was still eludes me. DeSantis wasn't debating anyone he is running against and it wasn't even a good performance. And Newsom is showboating when he is not even running for anything, or any position. He MAY run for president in the future. Who cares about that right now?

Like that principal from Billy Madison said - everyone is now dumber for having listened to it.

But... it did have some comedic value!

posted on Dec, 1 2023 @ 10:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Mahogani

He MAY run for president in the future. Who cares about that right now?

I haven't ruled that out yet. Anybody who's paying attention knows Biden isn't a viable candidate, and the DNC doesn't have anyone else that could be. The best option is to keep Biden breathing long enough to get the nomination, then switch him out at the last minute.

Historically, it's always been the candidate who has the biggest war chest that wins. The DNC has the backing of far more million and billionaires than the RNC does.

Newsome has actually been making some common sense decisions for California recently which goes completely against his entire record in politics, so I see a whitewashing campaign coming. Never underestimate the power of the media to convince people that black is white.

posted on Dec, 1 2023 @ 10:55 PM
link   
Didn’t watch but what was the purpose for a debate between those two?

Neither one will get close to being in the White House.

posted on Dec, 1 2023 @ 11:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66
Didn’t watch but what was the purpose for a debate between those two?

Neither one will get close to being in the White House.

My guess is distraction so the average person will think our political system is working as per usual and there's nothing to worry about.

Whenever I try to talk to family or friends about all the ills that have been exposed on ATS they think I'm some kind of kook; if what I'm saying were true they'd have seen it in the news.

posted on Dec, 1 2023 @ 11:42 PM
link   
well sheet dude, do you really want to ask this question or are you a lib troll?

I think this TooN mahagoni is a troll

posted on Dec, 2 2023 @ 12:34 AM
link   
One poll from the debate results:

posted on Dec, 2 2023 @ 12:52 AM
link   
What was the deal with Newsom? Wasnt he adopted by a satanic family or something like that? Thats my governor, and I see the work he has done. He is less then worthless. He is dangerous to the US. He is a fake person. We dont need people like that in leadership positions. There are people in prison that have cleaner heart then his. Many.

posted on Dec, 2 2023 @ 09:24 AM
link   
I have to give Newsome some credit for dealing with DeSantis and Hannity. Few big-time Democrats will allow anyone from Fox to question them.

I like the concept. governors of two of the US biggest states, on different sides of the political divide.

Newsome appears to be from the Clinton school of laughing and mocking anything they don't like.

posted on Dec, 2 2023 @ 01:44 PM
link   
a reply to: watchitburn
hey I watched it. And in the context of what Mahogony posted, they were both talking all over each other with Newsome explaining that the Governor had initially followed the guidelines in the beginning of the global corporate terrorism operation.

The comment about following science and facts were like the last words out of his mouth while DeSantis was dismissing his claims. He was being dismissive because Newsome was trying to allude that Ron caved to political pressure from his party, as opposed to listening to his constituents and tax payers and then realizing something was off with the official narrative.

Back then I still managed to have an account on twitter. I was nonstop on the state of florida's feed, governor desantis feed, the mayor of tampa and Hillsborough county about how all this was planned by the Bilderberg conference, how it plays into the hands of the globalist cabal who have discussed trump and removing him from power for three straight years at the Bilderberg conference.

I also added in this bit and how it lines up more with an impending global war then a corporate global terror op disguised as a fake pandemic.

Eventually I was banned, and I just kind of stopped participating in internet for awhile after that. I still only seldomly ever get connected anymore.

All I want as an American patriot is for the likes of Anthony fauchi, Rachele Wolensky as well as many executives of media companies to be arrested for their clear and obvious terrorist operation and activities. Terrorism, devised as using terror on a population to achieve political means. threatening people with loss of livelihoods taking children away fits that definition of terrorism, not to mention open coercion by government officials. Pfizer and Moderna board members, prison time.

Now, if we cannot get that, mass disappearances with no explanation or clues is an acceptable alternative.

new topics

top topics

join