It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

95% of World's Protests are Pro-Palestinian and Anti-Israel

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 1 2023 @ 02:09 AM
link   
a reply to: 19Bones79

Instead people like you and me are labeled as terrorist supporters.

It does have George Bush vibe of 'you are either with us or against us'. War is very polarizing, a dangerous place to be when it is on the loose. Armageddon is bad for everyone's health with all the long term generational division going on around this problem.

posted on Dec, 1 2023 @ 03:05 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Why so polarising?

It's possible to stand with neither whilst not insisting on genocide too, that said to see an anti-abortionist pretty much claim that all Palestinians should be aborted especially if they're born is somewhat tragically hilarious.

Your position is also calling for genocide. Sounds to me you're enjoying your view from that hill you chose.

posted on Dec, 1 2023 @ 03:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

originally posted by: kwaka

Anyone siding with the palestinians is siding with a population that wants the destruction and end to the sovereign state of Israel and death to all Jews.

When performing a risk assessment, just how realistic is the threat? So do you really think some handglides, a few cars and some foot soldiers is going to over run Israel? With how the fight in Gaza is going you look like someone freaking out over a mouse.

For a more realistic threat of the river to the sea, continue your psychopathic and genocidal tendencies to unite the rest of the region against a common enemy of humanity.

The fact remains.

You are siding with a population that wants to eliminate all Jews and the state of Israel.

It’s worse than that. They have to whitewash the Gaza elected government sanctioned specifically the targeting of civilians with murder, rape, torture, taking of hostages to be cheered when retuning to Gaza with Hamas conquered and kidnapped children. Then to cower behind those hostages and Human shields. There is a difference in most of the world not liking the situation but understanding Israel needs to cut Hamas out like a cancer.

posted on Dec, 1 2023 @ 03:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: RAY1990

Why so polarising?

It's possible to stand with neither whilst not insisting on genocide too, that said to see an anti-abortionist pretty much claim that all Palestinians should be aborted especially if they're born is somewhat tragically hilarious.

Your position is also calling for genocide. Sounds to me you're enjoying your view from that hill you chose.

The problem is it’s not genocide. The problem is lying Hamas that lists their combative deaths as civilian casualties, refuses to evacuate civilians from neighborhoods they turned into rocket bases and the schools they turned into weapons dumps, and Hamas shields itself with humans.

The Al-Ahli Arab Hospital parking lot incident is a clear example of how Hamas doesn’t care for it civilians, lies about the number killed, and tried to pin the deaths on civilians from a misfired Gaza rocket on Israel. All from Gaza rocket launches from the area of the hospital.

posted on Dec, 1 2023 @ 03:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: 19Bones79
a reply to: Wolfff

A fundamental question is this: do I wish to support any group, nation, or people whose religion (Islam) calls for its believers to convert the world to its system, by force or otherwise?

Who has been the aggressors acting under false pretenses for decades now?

Christians or Muslims?

"Christians or Muslims" in regard to nations?
As far as I have learned, the only Christian theocracy operating in the world today is Vatican City. Many Christian nations, even predominantly Catholic ones, have secular governments or legal structures and elected officials of many faiths, including the Muslim religion. They answer to international organizations and laws rather than a faith based system. Nations with conversion religions and theocratic systems are by their very nature aggressors, thus the long history of the Christian Church you refer to. But now? Again, who wants to convert me right here, right now, by force or death if necessary, which my system permits?
Cause no.
edit on 1-12-2023 by Wolfff because: (no reason given)

edit on 1-12-2023 by Wolfff because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2023 @ 04:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Lazy88

To call for the destruction of all Palestinians would count as genocide and that is what DB stands for and my post was in reply to him.

I'd consider it the height of folly to expect a terrorist organisation to care about innocent people. I also find it disingenuous to recognise them as the defacto legitimate leaders of an illegitimate nation which is most likely not recognised as such by your own government.

My point about abortion was probably uncalled for but then again I figured a person either supports those universal human rights or they don't.

posted on Dec, 1 2023 @ 05:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: RAY1990

To call for the destruction of all Palestinians would count as genocide and that is what DB stands for and my post was in reply to him.

Just the call?

Huh

Hamas Covenant 1988
The Covenant
of the
Islamic Resistance Movement

18 August 1988

In The Name Of The Most Merciful Allah

Israel will exist and will continue to exist until Islam will obliterate it, just as it obliterated others before it" (The Martyr, Imam Hassan al-Banna, of blessed memory).

avalon.law.yale.edu...

Hamas is the elected government of Gaza.

Now. Hamas the elected government is dedicated and trying to carry out “Israel will exist and will continue to exist until Islam will obliterate it”. So how does Israel defend itself, and at some point the outcome isn’t “us or them”.

Israel tried to give land up for peace, and was repaid by over 9,000 rockets fired into Israel since Oct 7. And thousands more over the years since Hamas was elected in Gaza.

posted on Dec, 1 2023 @ 05:36 AM
link   
If anyone wants a serious answer to your OP use your own intelligence. I think everybody only looks at the surface of these protests that's why the debate deteriorates to pro or anti. No matter what demonstration think very closely of the logistics and that alone will tell you who and you've got to be stupid to not come to the conclusion of why.
Think on this:- who has the organisation to amass thousands of demonstrators at short notice ?
Clue:- it aint the "nazis" and it aint the "right wing". This has been said many many times before but the vast majority are not listening. It aint about Hamas or the Palestinian people, they are just the "poster people". It's about the demographic of who they represent.
So all you pro Palestinian people stop prevaricating and openly say who you are supporting.

posted on Dec, 1 2023 @ 06:43 AM
link   

Does your nation recognise Palestine as a nation? Does your nation recognise Hamas as a terrorist organisation?

Seems a bit silly to hold them to the standards of a nation when they're effectively an area of refuge or ransom depending on who you ask. On a personal level I wouldn't use the reasoning of a terrorist as justification for my actions, I'm not expecting others to think like me but I am expecting nations to adhere to the basics which I consider to be human rights.

posted on Dec, 1 2023 @ 06:53 AM
link   
"95% of World's Protests are Pro-Palestinian and Anti-Israel"

Is an interesting headline ... but absolutely meaningless with out knowing how much of the world is in portest over this issue.

With 8 billion people in the world; are all 8 billion protesting? That would make the statement very significant. If only 3 million people are protesting than the headline becomes 0.03% of the world are Pro-Palestinian and Anti-Israel, not at all significant.

posted on Dec, 1 2023 @ 07:10 AM
link   
What I find most interesting is that the Anti-Israels think that protests are going to be the catalyst to stop the Israelis actions in Gaza.

The Israeli people have a collective history of believing they are a persecuted people; and they believe that multiple times in history that persecution has been so bad that you can label it genocide; and now they believe they are under seige by a collective Arab culture that is very intolerant... and the world ... once again, are enabling their enemies.

Why would anyone who believes this to be true willingly put down their weapons? To them history has proven that they are on their own; that they can not count on the support of the world for their safety and that instead the world is much more likly to vilafy them. When your damd if you do and your damd if you dont; then you always choose to do what is best for you.

Maybe the world needs to show some collective love for the Israel's if they really want to bombing to stop. Because more anti-Israel protests aren't going to have that result.

posted on Dec, 1 2023 @ 07:25 AM
link   

So 95% of World's Protests are Pro-Palestinian and Anti-Israel right? Well that's a surprise not. Islamics are taking control of every city centre in the west, at least in Europe. There are literally billions of asians and arabs and a good amount is on the move and taking over our cities. Then you are surprised when these people go on the protest. The flood of these people into the west is unmatched in history. When I was alad I never actually saw an asian 'til I was 14 when a van went through a roundabout totally rammed with a load of them. Now, if I look out of our works door 9 out of 10 people passing will be asians! It's unbelievable this change and is reflected in the protests worldwide as they begin to flex their muscles in their new western cities.

posted on Dec, 1 2023 @ 07:37 AM
link   
a reply to: orbhunter

Islamics are taking control of every city centre in the west

They are not taking full control here, the major cites have their suburbs where its not too hard to find someone with the foreign language you know. Islam does have a tight grip on the oil. In my area, Asia, Middle East, European and Africa all play a part. Not a lot on North and South America, a few.

posted on Dec, 1 2023 @ 07:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: kwaka
a reply to: orbhunter

Islamics are taking control of every city centre in the west

They are not taking full control here, the major cites have their suburbs where its not too hard to find someone with the foreign language you know. Islam does have a tight grip on the oil. In my area, Asia, Middle East, European and Africa all play a part. Not a lot on North and South America, a few.

Plenty in Britain and most of Europe at least in what was the Roman Empire. You lot are probably a little bit more caring with your immigration policy and borders. Britain is literally being invaded by masses of Islamics from asia and africa. They storm our beaches in te south every day hundreds running up the beaches after disgarding their boats. Many more come in through the back door as 'foreign students' who never go home. Masses brought over as members of the extended family. masses just arrive and stay. You wouldn't believe the change in my half century living on this island. Give it another fifty years, well, one can only guess yet a trip to Istanbul might be an indicator of what's to come. These Islamics are now feeling rooted enough to get a little political in their new found locations and that's why "95% of World's Protests are Pro-Palestinian and Anti-Israel" as the OP states. The world's changing and changing fast.

posted on Dec, 1 2023 @ 09:09 AM
link   
a reply to: crayzeed

A very important point.

In the UK it costs a lot of money to organise big protests and an NGO called the Palestine Solidarity Campaign have organised all protests, put on free transport, supplied placards to protestors etc...

As far as NGO/Astroturf groups go they're pretty squeaky clean - though they do have links with Palestinian NGO network (PNGO) whose board members have links to proscibed terror groups like Hamas and Popular Front for Liberation of Palestine and refuse to follow anti-terror fundraising laws.

PNGO ties to Palestinian terrorist groups

I imagine official PNGO groups have been the organisers of protests in other Western countries but not properly researched it.

posted on Dec, 1 2023 @ 09:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
Anyone siding with the palestinians is siding with a population that wants the destruction and end to the sovereign state of Israel and death to all Jews.

I can see what side you have chosen.

I sleep well at night knowing I'm not supporting the genocide of the Jewish race, the end to Israel and the attack on Christianity.

But you do you, Poo.

No you sleep well knowing you are bought and paid for by some Israel lobby firm to sit by and support an actual genocide. How you do it is beyond me. I suspect it's mostly for the money as like 99% of people in Washington and working for the establishment are bound by anti-Israel contracts from doing so. You can claim your not but statistically speaking I'm most likely correct.

Your morals are clearly compromised here as it's almost gotten impossible to justify 20,000 dead Palestinians in retaliation for Oct 7th. Fishing for stars here for justification will only got you so far sport. The dopamine will eventually wear off. You should try lifting and exercise it's more mentally and physically healthy than being on here 24/7.

The only people I see still supporting this are the people who align with people who peddle sex toy's on social media with their daughter.
Just because I know you love Jimmy.

Zionists are weird.

Thinking about making a thread about the human trafficking from Ukraine to Tel Aviv to help expose just how weird they are. You should keep an eye out for it. I bet you'd like it...
edit on 1-12-2023 by JAY1980 because: (Because ATS is broken!!!)

edit on 1-12-2023 by JAY1980 because: (Fix your fing website!)

edit on 1-12-2023 by JAY1980 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2023 @ 10:05 AM
link   
a reply to: RAY1990

Was or was Hamas not elected to govern Gaza.

Shrugs…

In 2006, Hamas won the 2006 Palestinian legislative elections and assumed administrative control of Gaza Strip and West Bank. In 2007, Hamas led a military victory over Fatah, the secular Palestinian nationalist party, which had dominated the Palestinian National Authority. As a result, Palestinian President Mahmoud Abbas declared state of emergency and released Hamas Prime Minister Haniye – a move not recognized by the Hamas party, which de facto continued administration and military control of the Gaza Strip, while in the PNA controlled West Bank another government was established with Fatah domination.[30][31]

Both regimes – the Ramallah and Gaza government regard themselves as the sole legitimate government of the Palestinian National Authority. Egyptian-mediated negotiations toward reconciliation between the Fatah and the Hamas government produced a preliminary agreement, planned to be implemented by May 2012 in joint elections. To date, the Hamas government is only economically bonded with the Ramallah-based Palestinian National Authority, performing the governing over the Gaza Strip independently.

en.m.wikipedia.org...#:~:text=As%20of%20November%202023%2C%20Yahya,Hamas%20in%20the%20Gaza%20Strip.&text=After% 20Hamas%20won%20the%20Palestinian,national%20unity%20government%20with%20Fatah.

So they are so messed up in Gaza, you have refuges waging war on other refugees in Gaza? Power struggles between Palestinians to control Gaza? Seems Hamas is the government of Gaza to me. And they turned Gaza into a terrorist state. And Hamas has pushed the situation where it is literal them or us that will survive.

So Palestinians need to denounce Oct 7th, then overthrow Hamas that officially sanctioned the targeting/murdering/torturing/rape/kidnaping/ hostage taking, return the hostages, and stop launching rockets into the thousands. Make it about living in peace. Not a fight to the end. Like duh,
edit on 1-12-2023 by Lazy88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2023 @ 10:06 AM
link   

The resumption of bombing Gaza is a tragedy.
The human element has left israel, as will all the support they used to have.

I see Netanyau in the same light as Hitler and Putin.
On what version of this does he think this will end well for Israel.

Especially now that there is a report that Israel was told more than once a year ago that Hamas was planning
exactly this type of terror act.

Netanyau dismissed it as unrealistic.
I havent got a link but its at least on NYT

Like Putin Netanyau Needs this war to survive.

Shame on US for backing him

posted on Dec, 1 2023 @ 10:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: rigel4

The resumption of bombing Gaza is a tragedy.
The human element has left israel, as will all the support they used to have.

I see Netanyau in the same light as Hitler and Putin.
On what version of this does he think this will end well for Israel.

Especially now that there is a report that Israel was told more than once a year ago that Hamas was planning
exactly this type of terror act.

Netanyau dismissed it as unrealistic.
I havent got a link but its at least on NYT

Like Putin Netanyau Needs this war to survive.

Shame on US for backing him

Again. Israel has the right to defend itself against legitimate terrorist targets. It’s on Hamas that refuses to evacuate its citizens, and uses human shields.

How many rockets has Hamas launched into Israel since Oct 7? In the last 5 years? How many of those misfire and land in Gaza? Where does Hamas store those weapons? Where does Hamas launch those weapons from? How do you launch thousands of rockets and have no military base? How is it Hamas combatants are supposedly never killed or injured?

posted on Dec, 1 2023 @ 10:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lazy88
a reply to: RAY1990

Was or was Hamas not elected to govern Gaza.

Shrugs…

In 2006, Hamas won the 2006 Palestinian legislative elections and assumed administrative control of Gaza Strip and West Bank. In 2007, Hamas led a military victory over Fatah, the secular Palestinian nationalist party, which had dominated the Palestinian National Authority. As a result, Palestinian President Mahmoud Abbas declared state of emergency and released Hamas Prime Minister Haniye – a move not recognized by the Hamas party, which de facto continued administration and military control of the Gaza Strip, while in the PNA controlled West Bank another government was established with Fatah domination.[30][31]

Both regimes – the Ramallah and Gaza government regard themselves as the sole legitimate government of the Palestinian National Authority. Egyptian-mediated negotiations toward reconciliation between the Fatah and the Hamas government produced a preliminary agreement, planned to be implemented by May 2012 in joint elections. To date, the Hamas government is only economically bonded with the Ramallah-based Palestinian National Authority, performing the governing over the Gaza Strip independently.

en.m.wikipedia.org...#:~:text=As%20of%20November%202023%2C%20Yahya,Hamas%20in%20the%20Gaza%20Strip.&text=After% 20Hamas%20won%20the%20Palestinian,national%20unity%20government%20with%20Fatah.

So they are so messed up in Gaza, you have refuges waging war on other refugees in Gaza? Power struggles between Palestinians to control Gaza? Seems Hamas is the government of Gaza to me. And they turned Gaza into a terrorist state. And Hamas has pushed the situation where it is literal them or us that will survive.

So Palestinians need to denounce Oct 7th, then overthrow Hamas that officially sanctioned the targeting/murdering/torturing/rape/kidnaping/ hostage taking, return the hostages, and stop launching rockets into the thousands. Make it about living in peace. Not a fight to the end. Like duh,

Agreed with the part about denouncing Oct 7th and Hamas but over two thirds of Gazans weren't alive during the last elections and nearly a half of the population are under 18 so shouldn't be held responsible/collectively punished for Hamas being in power.

Hamas are a terrorist org who routinely execute, torture and indefinitely imprison any Gazans who attempt to protest against them, let alone try and arm themselves and overthrow them - it's not like voting out or protesting against a democratically elected government.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join