It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Irish Lives Matter" Graffiti is A 'Hate Crime'

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 30 2023 @ 01:30 PM
link   
Immigration in Ireland is out of control. Ireland is barely 'Irish' anymore. And apparently, putting up a sign or graffiti that simply says 'Irish Lives Matter' is now a hate crime in the country. Would graffiti or a sign saying 'African Lives Matter' or 'Muslim Lives Matter' be a hate crime in Ireland too? Somehow, I doubt it.

"Irish Lives Matter" Graffiti is A 'Hate Crime'

The Police Service of Northern Ireland is treating graffiti in West Belfast reading “Irish Lives Matter” as a hate incident. Signs declaring residents “will no longer accept the re-housing of illegal immigrants” were erected on Tuesday in the neighborhood. The graffiti appeared shortly there-after according to reports. “We are treating the matter as a hate incident,” said Inspector Andrew Matson. “Our local Neighbourhood Policing Team have been undertaking enquiries in the area and anyone who has any information in regard to the erection of the notices is asked to contact police,” he added.

posted on Nov, 30 2023 @ 01:36 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

Before anyone elses does it. . .

American Lives Matter

posted on Nov, 30 2023 @ 01:45 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Considering how all the governments of the world treat their citizens, I think it’s safe to say “No lives matter”.

posted on Nov, 30 2023 @ 02:07 PM
link   
I hear it’s for the “common good”.

Don’t know what ethnicity the common good is.

Just pretty sure it ain’t Irish.

Edit. Brown pride, check, Black Power, cool, white er….nvm

How about BLM, or BAMN, good?

ALM? Oh that’s right racist AF.

edit on 30-11-2023 by SteamyAmerican because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2023 @ 02:10 PM
link   
There has already been indications that native Irish people are running out of tolerance for their governments betrayal. The Irish know how to fight and they will reach a point where they will act on mass.

posted on Nov, 30 2023 @ 02:12 PM
link   
a reply to: TheWhat

Fun Fact. Ireland is an isle.

In other words the people in government pushing this infernal hogwash better have a heli on standby in Dublin.

posted on Nov, 30 2023 @ 02:15 PM
link   

This is bonkers. Just encourages the far right. No wonder they are on the rise.

posted on Nov, 30 2023 @ 02:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2

This is bonkers. Just encourages the far right. No wonder they are on the rise.

Please explain.

Is it bonkers because you agree? Is it bonkers because it’s true? Is it bonkers Free Speech is demonized while this racist BS is allowed to reign? Is it bonkers because the “far right” is encouraged? And if so, to what end? Is it bonkers because it verily describes Irish lives as being expendable, worthless, and less than trash? Is it bonkers to think that when you invite foreigners into your homeland and they act violently, that the reaction too may be a violent one?

Waiting to hear a clear and concise explanation as to what makes this bonkers. Hoping to glean some insight and apply it here in the states.

Thanks in advance.
edit on 30-11-2023 by SteamyAmerican because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2023 @ 02:45 PM
link   
a reply to: SteamyAmerican

Uhhh, I think I did apply it to the states.

"American Lives Matter".

posted on Nov, 30 2023 @ 02:48 PM
link   

Could we expect anything else? With uncontrolled immigration, people become servants in their own homes. The immigrants get special rights and privileges at the cost of the native inhabitants. And they demand more. It's as if a guest in your own home started bossing you around.

Finally, everyone has to walk around them on eggshells so as not to hurt oversensitive special snowflakes and not to offend their precious religious feelings. This is true especially about Muslims. Some time ago I read that in Germany young women were advised to wear modest clothing so as not to offend the religious feelings of Muslim men. Or covering the rape cases committed by Muslims. All in the name of some sick tolerance.

posted on Nov, 30 2023 @ 02:52 PM
link   

What? Let me clarify, if clarification is needed.

It's bonkers because it simply is.

Of course I disagree with it. It's why I called the Police's actions bonkers.

You can apply it to America however you like.

We clear now?

posted on Nov, 30 2023 @ 02:56 PM
link   

What is also bonkers is people equating actions by PSNI with the government in Dublin.

posted on Nov, 30 2023 @ 02:58 PM
link   
IN order to install a one world government you need to remove archetypal national identify and diffuse the endemic population.

posted on Nov, 30 2023 @ 03:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Oldcarpy2

Oh goody gumdrops. Yessir. Clear as Crystal.

I was afraid it was bonkers because as atrocious as it is, you thought so because the “far right” would be encouraged.

To do or feel what, I dunno.

I try not encourage them, it’s like feeding goblins as they soak in a jacuzzi around midnight.

posted on Nov, 30 2023 @ 03:22 PM
link   

"I try not encourage them, it’s like feeding goblins as they soak in a jacuzzi around midnight."

Never done that, myself.

posted on Nov, 30 2023 @ 03:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Freeborn

Me? I'm as tolerant of uncontrolled immigration as the next bloke.

Just so long as the next bloke is Enoch Powell.

posted on Nov, 30 2023 @ 07:51 PM
link   
Human lives matter.......

posted on Nov, 30 2023 @ 07:54 PM
link   

What lives matter?

I like what that guy from Law and Order: SVU has to yell at me.

"When it comes to the poor, No Lives Matter."

edit on 30-11-2023 by Degradation33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2023 @ 07:59 PM
link   

Originally just thought it was a good scene...

Never thought society would take it as a play in their playbook.
edit on 00Thu, 30 Nov 2023 20:00:21 -060000210808pmf by Irishhaf because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2023 @ 09:54 PM
link   

It's Northern Ireland.
Maybe Belfast doesn't want Dublin action in their town.

"hate incident" maybe isn't the same as "hate crime". Is there a penalty for "hate incident"?
What's the law?

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join