It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Supreme Court of Russia declared the LGBT movement extremist and banned it

page: 12
<< 9  10  11   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 4 2023 @ 10:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

originally posted by: asabuvsobelow

Anti Propaganda ?? I'm sorry WTF is that ?

Anti -- using propaganda to spread anti LGBTQ+ messages.

That is like a double negative it doesn't make sense .

posted on Dec, 4 2023 @ 10:28 PM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

Oh so interesting, you mean Simon Ostrovsky who was kidnapped by Pro-Russia militants and then subsequently released by Ukrainians?

All I can find is American journalists being detained in Russia in 2023.

So funny how none of my Ukrainian relatives are in Jail - but they do have PTSD since being bombed every day due to close proximity to the Russian border.

Your imagination is cute though.

posted on Dec, 4 2023 @ 10:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Sephie13

All I can find is American journalists being detained in Russia in 2023.

Then you aren't looking.

How many examples would change your mind at this point?

posted on Dec, 4 2023 @ 10:49 PM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

Feel free to link me.

We can play a game, for every 1 American journalist detained in Ukraine, I'll find you 5 detained in Russia.
Also, I'll link both Western and Russian articles so you can use auto-translate to get the gist. I like to get the Western and the Russian view after all and it's always fun to see what new BS Russia comes up with.

Even if we play this game though, it won't change my mind that Russia is a steaming pile of garbage going backwards, with people so beaten down they can't revolt, they just can't be bothered with the authoritarian state and the gulag. I wish I could unlearn Russian, I really do, I hate that I speak this language of death and destruction as well as colonial superiority.

posted on Dec, 4 2023 @ 10:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Sephie13

Even if we play this game though, it won't change my mind that Russia is a steaming pile of garbage going backwards, with people so beaten down they can't revolt, they just can't be bothered with the authoritarian state and the gulag.

Oh, my mistake then.

I presumed you may be after a factual basis for your emotions.

But, by all means. Continue to live life one emotional outburst at a time. I hear thats beneficial......

posted on Dec, 4 2023 @ 10:57 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Dec, 5 2023 @ 11:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Annee

"About 1% of people in the world experience autism spectrum disorder, which affects the ability to communicate and interact, and also causes repetitive behavior. Chinese scientists have achieved an important breakthrough - they have developed an injection that can reduce the signs of autism through genetic editing. This method has allowed scientists to restore levels of MEF2C protein in the brains of mice and reduce the symptoms of ASD. Scientists say the treatment could be applied not only to patients with ASD, but also to other genetic disorders of the nervous system."

Chinese scientists have made a breakthrough in creating an injection for autism

Of course, while this is yet another piece of news from the category of “works on mice”, how it will continue to work on pigs, monkeys and people still remains to be tested for a long time. At the same time, the connection between autism and diets has already been quite well studied - the elimination of certain foods (such as gluten) almost completely eliminates the symptoms of autism in a significant proportion of patients. Thus, the plan to restore the level of a certain protein in the brain, the deficiency of which causes the disease, looks quite workable from my layman’s point of view.

Please note - again important new news about biotechnology, and again China. If nothing changes, perhaps China will soon become the same leader in biotech that the United States became in the last century in computers.

In general, modern China has a number of serious advantages over the considerably degraded West in terms of the development of science and technology. For example, if in the USA the corrupt guild system inflates many prices by tens or hundreds of times, then in China prices are usually reasonable, even when it comes to military equipment or medical developments.

A recent comparison: the Chinese cancer treatment drug Toripalimab in China itself costs 280 dollars, while in the USA the price is already 8892 dollars , that is, 32 times more expensive. Typically, American speculators say in such cases that they are charging prices to finance continued research. However, the product, I repeat, is Chinese, developed in China. And yet it costs 32 times more than in a regular retail Chinese pharmacy.

The reason is simple - the Americans at one time withdrew medicine and pharmaceuticals from the free market zone, banning or limiting competition in this area. Fat Tony can't show the capitalistic entrepreneurship of filling a suitcase with medicine that costs $280 in China and selling it for $560 in the US - American laws simply won't allow him to do that.

I used to wonder why Americans tolerate this attitude towards themselves, but in recent years, reading news from the USA, I have come to the conclusion that it is normal for them. No matter how much the authorities mock the American, the maximum amount of opposition he will allow himself is a funny picture on his former Twitter account and a sarcastic sticker on the rear bumper of his car.

posted on Dec, 5 2023 @ 12:42 PM
link   
a reply to: RussianTroll

Which kind of Autism?

Let me know when they have an injection for the common cold.

"Treatment" means what exactly?

posted on Dec, 5 2023 @ 01:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Annee

I can't cure your child. I'm just giving information for the way. Next, do it yourself.

posted on Dec, 5 2023 @ 01:19 PM
link   

a reply to: RussianTroll

Which kind of Autism?

Let me know when they have an injection for the common cold.

"Treatment" means what exactly?

Why is it more important for you to be right, and not find help for your children and their children and even beyond?
It should be obvious it is an unnatural condition and not genetic

posted on Dec, 5 2023 @ 01:23 PM
link   
a reply to: FarmerSimulation

Not genetic, Doctor?

www.autism.org.uk...

edit on 5-12-2023 by Oldcarpy2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2023 @ 01:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2

Not genetic, Doctor?

www.autism.org.uk...

Some Autism is genetic.

posted on Dec, 5 2023 @ 08:48 PM
link   

Not genetic, Doctor?

www.autism.org.uk...

Some Autism is genetic.

is it ?

Effectively What is Autism ? It's Neurological damage . Not all Autism is the same and it varies in it's degrees but none the less it is Neurological Damage.

Now explain to me how Neurological damage can be passed from parent to child ?

Damage definition
1. physical harm caused to something in such a way as to impair its value, usefulness, or normal function. "bombing caused extensive damage to the town"

Drugs , Environment , Vaccines ????

posted on Dec, 5 2023 @ 09:16 PM
link   

Not genetic, Doctor?

www.autism.org.uk...

Some Autism is genetic.

is it ?

Effectively What is Autism ? It's Neurological damage . Not all Autism is the same and it varies in it's degrees but none the less it is Neurological Damage.

Damage definition
1. physical harm caused to something in such a way as to impair its value, usefulness, or normal function. "bombing caused extensive damage to the town"

SUBJECT OF THREAD

posted on Dec, 5 2023 @ 09:55 PM
link   

Not genetic, Doctor?

www.autism.org.uk...

Some Autism is genetic.

is it ?

Damage definition

SUBJECT OF THREAD

Whaaaaaat?
Considering autism is all you have been talking about for 10 pages and everytime others stop about it you restart.
And scrolling up this page it is you talking about it.

I say your response is checkmate.
Now on with the topic

posted on Dec, 6 2023 @ 12:26 PM
link   

Not genetic, Doctor?

www.autism.org.uk...

Some Autism is genetic.

is it ?

Damage definition

SUBJECT OF THREAD

Annee you are the one talking about it ....

I'm simply responding to you .

posted on Dec, 6 2023 @ 12:29 PM
link   

Not genetic, Doctor?

www.autism.org.uk...

Some Autism is genetic.

is it ?

Damage definition

SUBJECT OF THREAD

Annee you are the one talking about it ....

I'm simply responding to you .

I didn’t start it. It is off subject.

Start a new thread.

posted on Dec, 7 2023 @ 01:04 PM
link   
I suppose if you are part of the LGBTQ community then Russia isn't the best place for you.

posted on Dec, 7 2023 @ 01:06 PM
link   

Not genetic, Doctor?

www.autism.org.uk...

Some Autism is genetic.

is it ?

Damage definition

SUBJECT OF THREAD

I am sure many americans wish SCOTUS takes the same decision.

posted on Dec, 8 2023 @ 08:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: RussianTroll
a reply to: CriticalStinker

Russians now are Jews from the period of World War 2. The same abolition of culture, nationality, rights and freedoms, and life. Only now Western countries are playing the role of Nazis.

You seem to have an obsession with Nazis.. you are the only one repeatedly bringing them into the conversation.

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11   >>

join