It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Henry Kissinger dead at 100

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 30 2023 @ 03:08 AM
link   
www.dailymail.co.uk...

Kissinger, the foreign policy behemoth throughout Richard Nixon and Gerald Ford's presidencies, passed away at his home in Connecticut, his consulting firm said.

In a statement, Kissinger Associates announced: 'Henry Kissinger, a respected American scholar and statesman, died today at his home in Connecticut.'   

Despite his age, he still attended meetings in the White House, published a book on leadership styles, and testified before a Senate committee about the nuclear threat posed by North Korea.

He even made a surprise visit to Beijing to meet Chinese President Xi Jinping in July.

Well I didn't realize he was 100! Wow. I mean I knew he was old. I suppose we will see what this brings America. He had an oversize influence and whether that was for the good or bad, we are going to find out now.

posted on Nov, 30 2023 @ 03:14 AM
link   
Here's another article with more info on his personal life. I had no idea he was a sex symbol hehe. I suppose compared to Nixon anybody is a sex symbol though hehehehe.

www.dailymail.co.uk...

Dubbed the 'sex symbol of the Nixon Administration', Kissinger had a string of glamorous celebrity girlfriends in his younger years, including journalist Diane Sawyer and actress Candice Bergen.

And here's an article with various photos throughout his life

www.dailymail.co.uk...

posted on Nov, 30 2023 @ 03:18 AM
link   
I did not look closely enough at the new posts so I didn't see the previous post about this. Anyone can delete this please?

posted on Nov, 30 2023 @ 09:13 AM
link   
Finally.

posted on Nov, 30 2023 @ 09:23 AM
link   
Wrong thread.
edit on Thu Nov 30 2023 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2023 @ 11:29 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Nov, 30 2023 @ 12:36 PM
link   
Kissinger played a major role in the NWO "Paris Peach Accords" that "ended" the Vietnam War. It was a NWO setup that ended just the way they planned it a few years later. ⛔️

Parris Peace (setup) Accords 1973

posted on Nov, 30 2023 @ 03:45 PM
link   
Posted earlier here
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Closed

top topics

join