It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Internal Border Patrol Memo - Agents Can Not Use 'He' or "She" Pronouns

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2023 @ 07:19 AM
link   
This is so stupid. So, when dealing with the public and with legal/illegal immigrants, our border patrol agents are not allowed to say 'he' or 'her' or 'she' or 'him' ... they have to use gender neutral words. Even though trans people are a tiny tiny portion of the population, everyone has to be treated as trans until they are determined not to be??? This is lacking common sense and is bowing to far left ideology.

DO NOT’ Use He or She Pronouns: Internal Border Patrol Memo Revealed

Agents within U.S. Customers and Border Protection (CBP) are prohibited from using traditional gender pronouns during initial engagements with members of the public, according to an internal government memo recently obtained by conservative think tank The Heritage Foundation.

The memo, requested via FOIA (Freedom of Information Act) by Heritage’s Oversight Project, ordered agents to avoid using “he, him, she, her” pronouns “until you have more information about, or provided by, the individual,” Fox News reports.

CBP, an entity of the Department of Homeland Security, told agents that “if an incorrect pronoun is used and corrected by the individual, acknowledge the oversight and use the correct pronoun,” Fox noted.

posted on Nov, 29 2023 @ 07:34 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

Mental Illness runs rampant in the Biden administration.

posted on Nov, 29 2023 @ 07:36 AM
link   

Thanks to the pandering Liberal Democrats, we are seeing the destruction of The United States in real time. The sad fact of the matter is, they don't care. As long as they are in power and profiting from all this, the little people don't count. Another sad fact is that their followers are so brainwashed they cheer them on. As long as they have a "D" after their name, the Left will deny reality just so they can say "Our side won!!".

posted on Nov, 29 2023 @ 07:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: DAVID64
Thanks to the pandering Liberal Democrats, we are seeing the destruction of The United States in real time. .

Agreed.

How STUPID is this? The border is broken. We have an invasion going on. The border patrol is over worked and under appreciated. And yet the thing the Biden Administration is concerned about is PRONOUNS??? THAT is what they spend their time on instead of the terrorists and criminals and drugs coming across the border?

INSANE.

posted on Nov, 29 2023 @ 10:23 AM
link   
Priorities, priorities.

It makes you wonder what the punishment is for refusing to acknowledge the pronouns after one is...... "corrected"? Is someone going to lose their job of enforcing border laws and maintaining safety because they didn't refer to someone as either Solid or Liquid Snake?
edit on 29-11-2023 by dothedew because: I did more things

posted on Nov, 29 2023 @ 10:33 AM
link   
Our Government seems to get Dumber Every Day.
Stupid is as Stupid Does .
Think that's what Forest Gump said.

posted on Nov, 29 2023 @ 10:35 AM
link   
I was wondering what the Punishment is also
are they going to Waterboard People for not Complying ?
Dumb and Dumber in Charge.
a reply to: dothedew

posted on Nov, 29 2023 @ 10:47 AM
link   

why, are they afraid that they will offend them and they won't want to stay?

posted on Nov, 29 2023 @ 10:47 AM
link   
Well. If you can’t call illegals immigrants just that, and then have government officials across the board hold their hand and direct them to the nearest bus for the benefit of their own welfare and subsequent story of infiltration, why would we stop there?

Illegal Pronoun Lives Matter.

posted on Nov, 29 2023 @ 11:17 AM
link   

I expect the agents know where TPTB can stick that memo.

posted on Nov, 29 2023 @ 01:47 PM
link   
That's weird.

Everything I've been through during a border checkpoint it's been a simple "Are you an American Citizen?". I've said "Yes sir" and offered my ID and been waved through.

Unless policies have changed since I last traveled and the questioning has gotten more detailed and drawn out I can see not reason to even use a sentence that would require the use of pronouns.

What a world.
edit on 11/29/23 by GENERAL EYES because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2023 @ 01:51 PM
link   

Thiis makes no sense.

The Hispanic language(s) is defined by masculine or feminine prefixes.

El potro vs La poni

For male and female ponies.

posted on Nov, 29 2023 @ 03:06 PM
link   
Now.

Let’s see the DHS one that describes the unauthorized seeing, hearing, or speaking evil there.

posted on Nov, 29 2023 @ 03:13 PM
link   
a reply to: RazorV66

love it, I find really silly, as latin ten to be very Christian, actually they mostly Jehovah witness,

They are not into these biden gender madness that seem to take over with him in power.

In other words, they do not give a crap about gender pronounce, males and males and females are females.

posted on Nov, 29 2023 @ 03:18 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Yep that is true, we have female and male prefixes and that is part of the language anything else is derrogatory, obscene and degrating.

Wow the democrats with biden may need some lessons in spanish.

That is why latinos will not give a crap about gender crap. But you bet your ass that they will complain if you do not adress the elders Senora and Senor.

Is about respect, something the English language slant has lost a long time ago

posted on Nov, 29 2023 @ 03:48 PM
link   
So it is ok to insult everyone for a handful of people who don't know who or what they are?
Maybe they got fed up seeing 'Ma'ms' with shoulders like a brick# house demanding you call them 'she'. I mean it is kind of really uncomfortable to acknowledge mental illness by playing along.
So they keep it neutral...
However I as a normal female find it very, very offensive not to call me she/her, because I like being a female. It's beautiful. Yet because of men, we are now not able to be ourselves.
Furthermore, isn't it even insulting to men in dresses to be called a neutral term? I mean they want to be ladies and they want to be constantly affirmed and they very much HATE not being called 'Ma'm'.

Male/Female
Day/Night
Cold/Hot
Moon /Sun

to ignore these natural opposites would bring a lot of confusion, but male/female is for humanity the most important distinction, without which our whole race would be in trouble.

Just because they CAN change words and call a man a woman to make him happy, it isn't a logical thing to do at all.

posted on Nov, 29 2023 @ 04:02 PM
link   

come on this is ridiculous. we have serious issues at the border and this is what they are focused on? what a joke

posted on Nov, 29 2023 @ 04:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Hecate666

good post. I hate how much women have been subverted in this country. my heart goes out to you and all the other women who have to deal with this BS.

posted on Nov, 29 2023 @ 04:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043
a reply to: DBCowboy

Yep that is true, we have female and male prefixes and that is part of the language anything else is derrogatory, obscene and degrating.

Wow the democrats with biden may need some lessons in spanish.

That is why latinos will not give a crap about gender crap. But you bet your ass that they will complain if you do not adress the elders Senora and Senor.

Is about respect, something the English language slant has lost a long time ago

Imagine the woke folks being grossly disrespectful to the same people they're trying to be enabling.

posted on Nov, 29 2023 @ 04:48 PM
link   
How are untrained Agents supposed to do this in 100 languages???????

Hmmmmm

top topics

<<   2 >>

join