It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

China experiencing a mysterious wave of pneumonia

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2023 @ 04:53 PM
link   
seems like a good time for meteors to cause havoc this december...so as to distract the pandemic sleuths...

see: www.timeanddate.com...

hint, the meteors will radiate from the Star Castor... in reference to the remedy 'castor oil' a very antiquated medicine ...

remember the Globalists are behind the plandemic and they love manipulating the victims/masses
edit on 29-11-2023 by StudioNada because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2023 @ 02:23 AM
link   
Echinacea and garlic will knock that right out... Does the same with flu and the common cold.
edit on 30-11-2023 by crowf00t because: edit to add

posted on Dec, 7 2023 @ 08:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: dothedew
Just in time for the holiday season! Oh Joy!

This is just now starting to get reported almost a week after the fact here in the States; there's still very little information about it available. The fact that thousands of people, primarily children, are being whisked away to the ER and it's barely making a splash in the headlines over here is............ Suspect.

Then again, we have a very.... "intricate"..... relationship with China with our current Presiderp, so we don't want to raise alarm and cause any unnecessary panic, right?

On 21 November, the infectious disease monitoring network ProMED summarised a news report from China saying that hospitals in Beijing and elsewhere were “overwhelmed with sick children” with undiagnosed pneumonia. This has caused concern about a potential new pandemic and led the World Health Organization to request more information from China on 22 November.

The first of two ProMED posts on the topic cites “a Beijing citizen” as saying fever is the main symptom they have seen in children, with no coughing, but many developing what are known as pulmonary nodules. Neither of the ProMED posts mentions any deaths.

A rise in cases of an unknown illness in China is being investigated by health officials, with children being hospitalised

China’s experiencing a mysterious wave of pneumonia

So, The newly arrived MrGashler made mention of this, and I don't know what's worse.......

The fact that this is happening again, or the fact that I heard about this yesterday from a talking fish on TikTok.

Anyway.........

There is a wave of pneumonia that has broken out in China, with a vast amount of cases in children.

There are other sources that I can edit in once I find them, but strangely as of yesterday, there wasn't a SINGLE American outlet reporting this, it was primarily Asian and Indian news outlets.

From another Source (riddled with ads):

Infections have proliferated across China’s north-eastern regions, with Beijing and Liaoning, 800 km apart, being two major hubs. “One major hospital in Beijing has reported that on average every day, they are seeing about 1,200 patients enter their emergency room,” Al Jazeera reported on Thursday.

Another ad-riddled Source

The strange part, it seems, is that this pneumonia doesn't present traditional symptoms, with coughing NOT being one of them, thanks to the development of pulmonary nodules, although the sickness is just as serious.

Thoughts? Is this another perfectly timed outbreak?

Let's see where this one is going.

But people have learnt their lessons in the last 3 years, I want to believe.
edit on 7-12-2023 by Armageddon17 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2023 @ 06:59 PM
link   
Pneumonia's is here in the states too. A different type of cold/flu. Reineffections occurring on the same subjects, multiple times, similar to china's pneumonia.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join