It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

China experiencing a mysterious wave of pneumonia

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 28 2023 @ 02:39 PM
link   
Just in time for the holiday season! Oh Joy!

This is just now starting to get reported almost a week after the fact here in the States; there's still very little information about it available. The fact that thousands of people, primarily children, are being whisked away to the ER and it's barely making a splash in the headlines over here is............ Suspect.

Then again, we have a very.... "intricate"..... relationship with China with our current Presiderp, so we don't want to raise alarm and cause any unnecessary panic, right?

On 21 November, the infectious disease monitoring network ProMED summarised a news report from China saying that hospitals in Beijing and elsewhere were “overwhelmed with sick children” with undiagnosed pneumonia. This has caused concern about a potential new pandemic and led the World Health Organization to request more information from China on 22 November.

The first of two ProMED posts on the topic cites “a Beijing citizen” as saying fever is the main symptom they have seen in children, with no coughing, but many developing what are known as pulmonary nodules. Neither of the ProMED posts mentions any deaths.

A rise in cases of an unknown illness in China is being investigated by health officials, with children being hospitalised

China’s experiencing a mysterious wave of pneumonia

So, The newly arrived MrGashler made mention of this, and I don't know what's worse.......

The fact that this is happening again, or the fact that I heard about this yesterday from a talking fish on TikTok.

Anyway.........

There is a wave of pneumonia that has broken out in China, with a vast amount of cases in children.

There are other sources that I can edit in once I find them, but strangely as of yesterday, there wasn't a SINGLE American outlet reporting this, it was primarily Asian and Indian news outlets.

From another Source (riddled with ads):

Infections have proliferated across China’s north-eastern regions, with Beijing and Liaoning, 800 km apart, being two major hubs. “One major hospital in Beijing has reported that on average every day, they are seeing about 1,200 patients enter their emergency room,” Al Jazeera reported on Thursday.

Another ad-riddled Source

The strange part, it seems, is that this pneumonia doesn't present traditional symptoms, with coughing NOT being one of them, thanks to the development of pulmonary nodules, although the sickness is just as serious.

Thoughts? Is this another perfectly timed outbreak?

edit on 28-11-2023 by dothedew because: Formatting messed itself up

edit on 28-11-2023 by dothedew because: I did more things

posted on Nov, 28 2023 @ 02:51 PM
link   
a reply to: dothedew

Get off Tick Tok dude....Are you one of those types that gets your news from that China spy app?
And you said Biden is cozy with them yet here you are getting your info from a Chinese app built with one purpose.....
I can't take you seriously man sorry.

posted on Nov, 28 2023 @ 03:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Allaroundya4k

Get off Tick Tok dude....Are you one of those types that gets your news from that China spy app?
And you said Biden is cozy with them yet here you are getting your info from a Chinese app built with one purpose.....

Yes, yes. The "China Spy App". Just like Huawei was the "China Spy Phone".

A conclusion came to by a bunch of 60 year olds that don't know how to convert a word document to a PDF, with a singular article written by a company that congress invested in which is losing money by said company, as the only piece of evidence so they could go after it and try and stop their precious investment portfolios from crumbling?

Sorry if I can't take you seriously either.

That was the only place to get news out of other countries during the entire pandemic; that's how we found about what was really going on in Australia, Canada, France, etc., since our news stations wouldn't touch it. We used it to organize during those 2 years. That's how we found out about the unrest in Europe that was going on some months ago when the media was silent overall. And it's a good source of laughter and dog videos.

There's a reason they tried to ban it, and it wasn't over Spying.

Don't be mad - the news hit there before we even reported on it here LOLOLOLOL

But don't worry, once CNN or FOX reports on it, I'll make sure and post those links...?

EDIT - Hypntick found one, CNN of all places. Looks like it was published 45 minutes ago, so it's nice and fresh

posted on Nov, 28 2023 @ 03:02 PM
link   

Here's a US-based source for you CNN Article

It looks to be downplaying everything, but with how things went down with Covid, who the heck knows, really? I hope it's the cause listed in the article about the relaxation of Covid restrictions causing usual respiratory outbreaks to happen. Then again, WHO knows?

Edit: Here's NBC reporting on it a week ago - NBC Link
edit on 11/28/2023 by Hypntick because: Additional Reply

posted on Nov, 28 2023 @ 03:09 PM
link   

That's fair man and I get that.
I've never used that tick tok or vine stuff. I find it to be poison of the mind. It irks me to see my friends children just absolutely glued to that crap rather then going outside and having BBgun wars like I did as a kid.
But since it is a very popular app in Asian countries I can definitely see how some types of news from those countries would be available sooner on that platform.
I apologize for my previous comment as I read it again it comes off as a dig at you when I should have been more specific or just not said it.

posted on Nov, 28 2023 @ 03:33 PM
link   

Oh gee. Just in time for the next election. And word is that its already being seen on the East and West coasts. I am Jack's total lack of surprise.

posted on Nov, 28 2023 @ 03:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Allaroundya4k

Vine hasn't been a thing for like 10 years dude lol.

posted on Nov, 28 2023 @ 03:35 PM
link   

I honestly used to have the same mentality regarding tiktok, but my fiancee' talked me into trying it just before the plandemic hit. It was, by far, the only place to get reliable information about what kind of things were going down around the world. It still is for a lot of things. I hear about major events going on on tiktok days before I hear about anyone else talking about it. Even here!
And DoTheDew is right. The people that were pushing the "chinese spy" narrative openly asked questions that made it clear they understood absolutely nothing about technology. It was physically painful to watch them question that guy.

posted on Nov, 28 2023 @ 03:35 PM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

Star for Fight Club reference.

posted on Nov, 28 2023 @ 03:49 PM
link   
You know what I do not understand is why they are saying the causes are common viruses like flu, RSV, walking pneumonia, and or COVID. They are making it out to be ONLY kids. What about elderly or immunocompramized?
ALSO and this is where I am the most sus, if these are the viruses they claim, why is there no coughing involved. I looked signs and symptoms for each. All of the above include coughing! If this is a group of common viruses, why is it that these outbreaks do not have coughing as a symptom? Why aren't adults affected?

posted on Nov, 28 2023 @ 07:39 PM
link   
With kids mainly involved, sounds like some kind of experimentation is going on at the schools. With how China covered up the origin of SarsCov2, don't expect much on any official front to what is really going on. Could be in the food, environment or under cover medial treatments.

As for another world wide plandemic, still about 6-7 months away from when the WHO gets it totalitarian control of nations regulation. Still a bit early for another big global push, looks like the eugenics plans are getting ready.

posted on Nov, 28 2023 @ 11:10 PM
link   
I believe that SARS COV-2 was engineered in a lab and was intended to be a kind of air-borne AIDS by adding the HIV inserts. It is supposed to attack the immune system with the HIV gain of function and the lungs with the original SARS at the same time. This one-two punch of AIDS combined with a common cold coronavirus wasn't just a one-and-done idea. They have most likely been splicing HIV into every possible pathogen they could think of like virus, fungus, bacteria, mold, protozoan, and anything that could infect humans even if it never has before.

posted on Nov, 29 2023 @ 09:59 AM
link   

That's fair man and I get that.
I've never used that tick tok or vine stuff. I find it to be poison of the mind. It irks me to see my friends children just absolutely glued to that crap rather then going outside and having BBgun wars like I did as a kid.
But since it is a very popular app in Asian countries I can definitely see how some types of news from those countries would be available sooner on that platform.
I apologize for my previous comment as I read it again it comes off as a dig at you when I should have been more specific or just not said it.

Ha, you're all good, no worries. I apologize as well for my dramatic response.

It took me years to hop on board and back and forth between my wife and I before I jumped on board. I went from kicking and screaming and decrying it, to having a page and giving rundowns on court rulings and certain legal theaters.

I have to hand it to them though, if it wasn't for them, there would be a lot of international news that I wouldn't pick up on until well after the fact. The beauty is that it's all curated to the user; if you're into news and events, that's what will show up. If you're into music, that will be prominent, cooking, animals, and so on.

But it goes to show in this instance, sometimes that type of media can and will give you insight and forewarning into certain breaking stories before our national news over here, whether it be sources from where said events are happening or other people like us that just go digging and come across treasure troves of fun.

posted on Nov, 29 2023 @ 10:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: Cre8chaos79
You know what I do not understand is why they are saying the causes are common viruses like flu, RSV, walking pneumonia, and or COVID. They are making it out to be ONLY kids. What about elderly or immunocompramized?
ALSO and this is where I am the most sus, if these are the viruses they claim, why is there no coughing involved. I looked signs and symptoms for each. All of the above include coughing! If this is a group of common viruses, why is it that these outbreaks do not have coughing as a symptom? Why aren't adults affected?

That's where I'm curious as well - IF these are supposedly just butterfly effect(s) of COVID lockdowns, why are the symptoms different than the average and normal virus/sickness?

IMO, if this was what they say it is, it would be the normal run-of-the-mill pneumonia and not some strange Frankenstein sickness that has a different/altered set of symptoms.

This to me screams of something else entirely. Maybe this is what they were working on in that California lab that was found abandoned with all sorts of infectious diseases and lab animals.........?

posted on Nov, 29 2023 @ 12:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: dothedew

originally posted by: Cre8chaos79

That's where I'm curious as well - IF these are supposedly just butterfly effect(s) of COVID lockdowns, why are the symptoms different than the average and normal virus/sickness?

IMO, if this was what they say it is, it would be the normal run-of-the-mill pneumonia and not some strange Frankenstein sickness that has a different/altered set of symptoms.

This to me screams of something else entirely. Maybe this is what they were working on in that California lab that was found abandoned with all sorts of infectious diseases and lab animals.........?

Really. I think that it's already here. I have said before I have 4 family members who have gotten ill all ended up in hospital all had pneumonia all locations different states . But only one wad a kid. Itshere...

posted on Nov, 29 2023 @ 01:18 PM
link   
The alarm is being sounded worldwide, and the Netherlands states that this is the biggest outbreak ever recorded. If you read the comments a city in India is also experiencing rising cases.

posted on Nov, 29 2023 @ 01:33 PM
link   
I have a 5yr old in pre-k...

GREAT...

the paranoid part of me is seeing similarities to the covid outbreak, at least this time MSM is running with it early, which makes me wonder about the election timing.

posted on Nov, 29 2023 @ 03:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Irishhaf
I have a 5yr old in pre-k...

GREAT...

the paranoid part of me is seeing similarities to the covid outbreak, at least this time MSM is running with it early, which makes me wonder about the election timing.

I work in a pre-k. One of my kids told me today that mommy was not feeling well that they had honey lemon drops and took Tylenol last night. He also divulged that mommy had to go to the doctor today and his sister is sick.

I have been fighting nasty kid germs for weeks now. Started with a tummy bug. A week ago it was the colds again... Yesterday 3 kids coughed right in my face... like gross!!!! They are still learning and now my immune system is working overtime!

posted on Nov, 29 2023 @ 04:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Cre8chaos79

best of luck, I am the last person in the house to get sick.

Since my son got his tonsils out, he has been fairly resistant to getting sick, mainly just congestion.

posted on Nov, 29 2023 @ 04:53 PM
link   
seems like a good time for meteors to cause havoc this december...so as to distract the pandemic sleuths...

see: www.timeanddate.com...

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join