It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Choice to Boycott - No Thanks app

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 28 2023 @ 10:44 AM
link   
The "No Thanks" app offers consumers around the World who are concerned at Israel's actions in Gaza their chance to have a say as to where their cash goes when making purchases , scan a product to find if you are indirectly supporting Israel's war effort.

Welcome to our No Thanks App! Our app simplifies the process of scanning barcodes and searching for products that is listed for the boycott movement,
It makes your shopping goes easily when you know what brand you don't want to buy, and the app helps you with that, just scan the product and the app will tell you.
play.google.com...

The app is available on IOS and Android , the app collects No data from you and it's free.

My money my choice.

And No there isn't one for Hamas.

posted on Nov, 28 2023 @ 10:51 AM
link   
a reply to: gortex

Geez I didn't think I'd see an antisemite app, that'll be interesting.

posted on Nov, 28 2023 @ 10:56 AM
link   

I'll save everyone the trouble - Our tax dollars get exported to Israel.

If you live in the United States, you're supporting Israel.

If you live anywhere that has a government that is giving away your money, you're supporting them. LOL.

And Ukraine. And Iran. And virtually everyone else.

posted on Nov, 28 2023 @ 10:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: Terpene

Geez I didn't think I'd see an antisemite app, that'll be interesting.

Similar thing happened in multiple countries, here included, after WW1; there just wasn't a app for that.

posted on Nov, 28 2023 @ 11:06 AM
link   
a reply to: dothedew

Nobody has any choice where their tax money goes but we do have a choice where our own money goes ... until it's outlawed because freewill is bad.

I choose not to spend my hard earned on products that support genocide , this app makes the selection process easier.

+2 more 
posted on Nov, 28 2023 @ 11:09 AM
link   

Tell me when they create a "no thanks" app to boycott activist corporations.

Cheers

posted on Nov, 28 2023 @ 11:18 AM
link   
The more that side against Israel the harder they will fight. It is now biologically hardwired into the national psyche that what has been done to them before is not going to happen again.

posted on Nov, 28 2023 @ 11:31 AM
link   

Nobody has any choice where their tax money goes

Somebody should make an app for that!

Also other than pomegranates I can't think of much that Israel exports, or is the app going after Israeli owned company's?

posted on Nov, 28 2023 @ 11:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: gortex
a reply to: dothedew

Nobody has any choice where their tax money goes but we do have a choice where our own money goes ... until it's outlawed because freewill is bad.

I choose not to spend my hard earned on products that support genocide , this app makes the selection process easier.

Oh, I feel you there. It's nice to have something set up that you can "shop around" with. It would be even nicer if they have (which They may already, I'm not sure) an app that shows who and what you're supporting across the board - big corporations, countries, etc.

On what you said earlier, no, they don't have one for HAMAS but I'm pretty sure the vast majority if not all personal purchases won't be going to them any time soon....... unless you purchase select black market items out of the trunks of Buicks and vintage Oldsmobiles. That money may get funneled to them in one way or another.

Although for what it's worth, striking up a conversation about that while you're trying to score a few CZ's with filed off serials might make for an interesting evening.

posted on Nov, 28 2023 @ 11:40 AM
link   
Any app that claims it collects no data from you is 10000000% lying to you. I'm saying this from experience.
It may not collect personally identifiable information from you, but it collects data from you in some form or another and that data is absolutely used either by the app developer or some other third party.

posted on Nov, 28 2023 @ 11:41 AM
link   
a reply to: AllisVibration

Also other than pomegranates I can't think of much that Israel exports, or is the app going after Israeli owned company's?

They export much more than that.

In Israel, exports account for around 40 percent of GDP. Israel main exports are: cut and uncut diamonds, pearls and other precious metals and stones (33 percent of total exports); electrical machinery and equipment, mechanical machinery and appliances, sound and TV recorders and reproducers and computer equipment (22 percent) and chemical products (11 percent). Main export partners are: United States (28 percent of total exports) and Hong Kong (8 percent). Others include: Belgium, United Kingdom, India and China.
tradingeconomics.com...#:~:text=Israel%20main%20exports%20are%3A%20cut,chemical%20products%20(11%20percent).

posted on Nov, 28 2023 @ 12:06 PM
link   
Hmmm, would be interesting to see who's behind the app. BashSoftware, anyone heard of these guys?

posted on Nov, 28 2023 @ 12:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Tagz

Here's their website.
bashsoftware.net...

posted on Nov, 28 2023 @ 12:15 PM
link   

The "No Thanks" app offers consumers around the World who are concerned at Israel's actions in Gaza their chance to have a say as to where their cash goes when making purchases , scan a product to find if you are indirectly supporting Israel's war effort.

Welcome to our No Thanks App! Our app simplifies the process of scanning barcodes and searching for products that is listed for the boycott movement,
It makes your shopping goes easily when you know what brand you don't want to buy, and the app helps you with that, just scan the product and the app will tell you.
play.google.com...

The app is available on IOS and Android , the app collects No data from you and it's free.

My money my choice.

So we are OK with stopping money to Isreal but not Hamas? SMH
When did we get to this point!

If you're REALLY worried about your money seems like I'd stop supporting terrorists first, but you do you

posted on Nov, 28 2023 @ 12:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Martin75

play.google.com...

My money my choice.

So we are OK with stopping money to Isreal but not Hamas? SMH
When did we get to this point!

If you're REALLY worried about your money seems like I'd stop supporting terrorists first, but you do you

I'm pretty sure the main export of HAMAS is (poorly aimed) rockets and sleeper agents.

I don't think we have to worry about inadvertently supporting that...

posted on Nov, 28 2023 @ 12:22 PM
link   

a reply to: Tagz

Here's their website.
bashsoftware.net...

I dunno, I'm not sure that site is the correct Bashsoftware.

I found this though.
EdBash
edit on CSTpm12331 by Tagz because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2023 @ 12:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Martin75

So we are OK with stopping money to Isreal but not Hamas?

Pretty sure none of my personal money goes to Hamas , don't think I need an app for that.

Actually I don't but you were to busy getting upset you failed to realise that.

Not supporting the slaughter of civilians does not equal support for Hamas , you'd have to have a pretty myopic view to think that.

posted on Nov, 28 2023 @ 12:27 PM
link   

By not supporting the slaughter of civilians, you're actually supporting slaughter of civilians.

posted on Nov, 28 2023 @ 12:34 PM
link   

www.quartetoffice.org...

Seems at one point they had thriving exports....

posted on Nov, 28 2023 @ 12:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tagz

By not supporting the slaughter of civilians, you're actually supporting slaughter of civilians.

I didn't support the killing of Israelis just as I don't support the mass killing of Palestinians over the last weeks , I don't support countries who seem to think War Crimes are only committed by others while committing them themselves.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join