It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Death of Nations

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 28 2023 @ 01:58 AM
link   

Referred to as the most dangerous anthropologist in the world, Robert Sepehr takes us on one of his incredible fact finding journeys.

The topics discussed in this video include the Titanic, the creation of the federal reserve bank in America and the internationalists involved who represented a combined quarter of the wealth in the world at the time.

There's also a much older but still handsome G Edward Griffin delivering a speech sometime in the 90s.

At the end of the video there's some astonishing information regarding ancient peoples of the Americas and something hidden at Jekyll Island tied to the very room in which the federal reserve was created but I won't spoil it for you.

The whole world is owned by the same group of people, and the power they wield is nothing short of godlike in its scope and ferocity.

posted on Nov, 28 2023 @ 03:47 AM
link   
Finally, someone brings up something important.
I'll be back once this gets a few more comments.

posted on Nov, 28 2023 @ 05:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: 19Bones79

Referred to as the most dangerous anthropologist in the world, Robert Sepehr takes us on one of his incredible fact finding journeys.

The topics discussed in this video include the Titanic, the creation of the federal reserve bank in America and the internationalists involved who represented a combined quarter of the wealth in the world at the time.

There's also a much older but still handsome G Edward Griffin delivering a speech sometime in the 90s.

At the end of the video there's some astonishing information regarding ancient peoples of the Americas and something hidden at Jekyll Island tied to the very room in which the federal reserve was created but I won't spoil it for you.

The whole world is owned by the same group of people, and the power they wield is nothing short of godlike in its scope and ferocity.

I can't say owned by the same group but influenced by the a range of groups. But nobody has absolute control and this will never happen.

posted on Nov, 28 2023 @ 05:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheValeyard
Finally, someone brings up something important.
I'll be back once this gets a few more comments.

posted on Nov, 28 2023 @ 05:48 AM
link   
a reply to: TheValeyard

As a bit of an alien myself, I''m puzzled why you need conventional human responses to interact with/against. So I hope this response helps prompt you to action.

edit on 28-11-2023 by CosmicFocus because: An annoying typo in an annoying response.

posted on Nov, 28 2023 @ 06:09 AM
link   
a reply to: 19Bones79

In the largest sense that we can imagine about worlds and nations, a world of nations, such as we have created along various lines of thinking and actions, cannot exist if it is to survive among many thousands of worlds already secure in their positions. Thus, why our world is visited by some of those many other worlds.

Let us drop the thought that we are the center of the Universe. We know factually, materially, that that position is not even close to being reality. And we need to inculcate that understanding into our mixed bag of idealized/political thinking at every level. The way forward is indeed going to be difficult. How do we validate our continued existence when we just want more bigger and better at every juncture? The material greed of current humanity does not co-inside with the limited materials of our planet. The ETs know this full well and why they have plans for us beyond our juvenile desires for rocket cars, space vacations,etc.

posted on Nov, 28 2023 @ 06:09 AM
link   
The Fed done somethings right to get America to where it is, it also got somethings wrong as its baggage is not that easy to release. So what is next, does BRICS take over the global currency standard? The world having a common currency does help it work together more effectively. But then who owns that standard and what exploits go on there?

Money has been about measuring our social trust, how we all give and take from the collective society. Understanding the history helps to know where we are. How do we find a better path?

posted on Nov, 28 2023 @ 06:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: kwaka
...global currency standard?... who owns that standard and what exploits go on there?

Plans for CBDC changes all that - no more WRC as we know it.

As each nation/bloc introduces it's own CBDC, different methods likely to be trialled and even people working in that sector will not be given any real information about where the centralised decision makers and ultimate owners sit.

posted on Nov, 28 2023 @ 04:59 PM
link   
a reply to: CosmicFocus

Sorry, but if you knew more about the human psyche, you'd know that we need a group we belong to. It is of vital importance that we belong.
Nations came from tribes, then bigger counties, then bigger areas until we now have Nations.
If you go any larger, as in the whole world, we will still split into psychologically manageable smaller groups.
See large cities and gangs.

The ideal largest number for a good, peaceful and manageable group of people is around 150.

So get rid of nations and watch how we will be like lost sheep until we decide on maybe people who will align with internet sites instead of countries.
Eventually not everyone can join, because not everyone has the same culture. And hey presto, new unregulated divisions.

In real live, people might feel they belong to certain groups, then the same will happen.

It is literally impossible to make humans part of a oneness as big as a whole planet without having the safety of a tangible group.

It's hardwired in our brains. Hardwired, not changeable unless you meddle with our brains.

posted on Nov, 28 2023 @ 07:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: CosmicFocus

As a bit of an alien myself, I''m puzzled why you need conventional human responses to interact with/against. So I hope this response helps prompt you to action.

Because I've known all about this for years, and the 1% has been my main concern ever since I first got into "conspiracy theories".

People always say "TPTB" but it's kind of a wispy, vague catch-all term.
When I said it, I always meant the 1%.

AS FAR AS I'M CONCERNED, THIS SHOULD CONSISTENTLY BE THE NUMBER ONE TOPIC ON ATS UNTIL THERE'S A REVOLUTION,
BECAUSE THE WEALTHIEST PEOPLE ARE AT THE HEART OF EVERY CONSPIRACY THEORY.

The reason I'm watching the comments is just in case someone actually says something NEW or insightful about the topic.
That's unlikely, but ya never know.
Either way, it's good to see it being discussed.
Everything else is really a distraction from it, to keep us from rallying together with pitchforks and barbecuing these inhuman pricks in the streets.

Do you know that "Mr. Beast", a YouTuber, is going around Africa building wells for impoverished villages, and meanwhile the billionaires are lobbying congress to set policy for themselves, and exploiting us, evading taxes, and pitting us against each other.
And rich POS actors dare to ask the poor to give money to the poor. Once you've got enough for multiple lifetimes, if you don't give back to your fellow humans, then you should be forced to give the rest back at the barrel of a gun. This hoarding is evil, disgusting and resprehensible, and there is no excuse.

People need to be angry. There should be riots in the streets.
The sudden rising of food prices should have provoked uprisings, and demonstrations, protests.
How did it not? Why aren't we mad?
I'll never understand.
edit on 28/11/23 by TheValeyard because: spelling

edit on 28/11/23 by TheValeyard because: clarification

edit on 28/11/23 by TheValeyard because: spelling

posted on Nov, 28 2023 @ 07:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Hecate666

"Sorry, but if you knew more about the human psyche, you'd know that we need a group we belong to. It is of vital importance that we belong.
Nations came from tribes, then bigger counties, then bigger areas until we now have Nations.
If you go any larger, as in the whole world, we will still split into psychologically manageable smaller groups.
See large cities and gangs.

The ideal largest number for a good, peaceful and manageable group of people is around 150."

You just don't get it do you? The earth is not a place to be divided among its varied inhabitants. It is one globe that has to learn to be as one with the possibility that it will not be allowed to survive and continue its various blood lusts for "mine over yours." That is tribal thinking, pack thinking, animalistic thinking. You really need to think some more about this one issue.

edit on 28-11-2023 by CosmicFocus because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2023 @ 07:13 PM
link   

Exactly!
We are the same tribe.

It's not complicated.
People just insist on making it complicated.

posted on Nov, 29 2023 @ 12:07 AM
link   

In the largest sense that we can imagine about worlds and nations, a world of nations, such as we have created along various lines of thinking and actions, cannot exist if it is to survive among many thousands of worlds already secure in their positions.

Agreed. And to take this line of thought to its logical conclusion: we cannot allow a small group of parasitic banker's destroy us through endless wars where normal people like you and me repay the debt through blood, taxes and inflation.

How do we validate our continued existence when we just want more bigger and better at every juncture?

I'd say the curse of marketing and advertising in order to realize larger profits is to blame for that.

And perhaps the bigger, better mindset is more ingrained in United States consumer culture than anywhere else.

Using myself as an example, I just want something that works and will last me a long time.

I don't need a bigger TV with better resolution, but that's just me.

The material greed of current humanity

I would would change that to the material greed of corporations.

Humanity only gets dragged along because we can only consume what the system offers.

At this point the system matters more than humanity itself.

Unfortunately humanity is guilty of being influenced too easily that we have lost our way completely.

The federal reserve should never have been allowed in the first place.

posted on Nov, 29 2023 @ 12:17 AM
link   
a reply to: kwaka

The Fed done somethings right to get America to where it is,

America has never been in worse shape culturally spiritually, economically and politically.

It allowed for endless war and a brainwashed society thinking 'this is normal' as your inflation outpaces your income.

Society is hooked on medication that does not solve anything but allows for you to drag yourself through this dark existence where you slave away for the right to exist and are cast aside to die should you lose your job because you criticized the wrong flavor of the month group of special people.

So what is next, does BRICS take over the global currency standard?

That would be more of the same.

So no.

Money has been about measuring our social trust, how we all give and take from the collective society. Understanding the history helps to know where we are. How do we find a better path?

Money is not the problem. It is those who usurped the financial system and now control everything on a global scale.

Did you watch the video?

posted on Nov, 29 2023 @ 12:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Hecate666

You bring up a valid point.

Perhaps if we were concentrated in smaller groups but working towards a similar goal?

And for me the first goal would be raising up a new generation of humans with universally accepted morals such as the golden rule.

We don't all have to confirm into one big amorphous blob of humanity, but we need to lay a foundation to the benefit of us all, and then operate in smaller groups.

Sort of like the people on the Enterprise on Star Trek where you can still have a localised identity in service of a larger whole for lack of a better example.

posted on Nov, 29 2023 @ 12:33 AM
link   

The reason I'm watching the comments is just in case someone actually says something NEW or insightful about the topic.

I once authored a thread where I suggested that the only way to live in harmony with the Fed is to make taxpayers its shareholders so that the spiraling debt is actually paid back to the people.

It's a rough draught but you get the idea.

posted on Nov, 29 2023 @ 12:43 AM
link   
a reply to: CaptainX

Let's call them a group of stakeholders with their choice of "CEO' to run things for them.

This is the working model all over.

posted on Nov, 29 2023 @ 01:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: 19Bones79

I once authored a thread where I suggested that the only way to live in harmony with the Fed is to make taxpayers its shareholders so that the spiraling debt is actually paid back to the people.

It's a rough draught but you get the idea.

That's intriguing yeah. I would've simply said to declare it a terrorist organization.
Then hit the families/ descendants of the drafters with a RICO case. All national debt would simply be forgiven with a giant middle finger.
Charge em all with sedition and a coup, and turn the Federal Reserve building into a 70s roller disco.
Your way feels perhaps a bit more, how should I say... nice?

edit on 29/11/23 by TheValeyard because: clarification

posted on Nov, 29 2023 @ 01:26 AM
link   

The ancient indiginous peoples and the naming of our nation was a pretty bloody interesting sidebar I went down.

I never knew the territory of the Incas was called "Amaraca- pana".

This article was a good read if anyone else found that subject intriguing,
and I found the video documentary below if anyone wants a deep dive on that.

elfinspell.com...

youtu.be...

BTW, GREAT STUFF, BONES!

posted on Nov, 29 2023 @ 03:40 AM
link   

Did you watch the video?

Yeah, come across similar information before as well.

And for me the first goal would be raising up a new generation of humans with universally accepted morals such as the golden rule.

What golden rule is that, the one with the gold makes the rules? The idea of a world without money sounds great. As for how practical it will be with human nature the way it is, sounds like going back to tribal way of life.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join