It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kyle Rittenhouse Where is He Now

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 27 2023 @ 12:59 PM
link   
Broke that is.

www.newser.com...

Rittenhouse Attorney: 'Whatever Money He Did Get Is Gone' Lawyer claims 20-year-old acquitted of fatal shootings of Wisconsin protesters is now broke

I said this when it happened. All that occurred on the night of the conflict was the ruining of lives of young people. When you think about it, it’s not much different than when soldiers get sent to war. They pay the price for politicians, and the will of the rich and powerful.

Young people should be a little more selfish. Think about themselves and don’t worry about the rest. They have too much erratic energy, especially young men. Back in the day that physical energy would have been spent on manual labor of some sort. Today it is almost nonexistent. I guess that’s why they say youth is wasted on the young now.

Back to Rittenhouse. He is now writing a book. Of course we know he isn’t writing it, but someone else is writing it for him and he will get a few coins in his pocket, maybe. It also appears some of his benefactors are MIA…

Even more scary…..if you read the article, he is preparing for a Political Debut 😳
Just what we need someone with bad decision making skills, that acts first thinks later in office. Yea, guess he’ll fit right in.

What are your thoughts on this lad that doesn’t seem to want to fade into the background.

PS. It was just a little while ago that he was complaining that he feared for his life when going in public. Hmm, maybe not.

+21 more 
posted on Nov, 27 2023 @ 01:22 PM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm

He tried to defend his neighborhood when the police refused uphold order.

He defended himself from people that were trying to kill him.

He's being sued by the guys that tried to kill him, his defense is what's causing him to go broke.

Says alot about people who want to play Monday morning QB on someone who actually stood up to the chaos that was unleashed on the country.

posted on Nov, 27 2023 @ 01:22 PM
link   

I have little more than opinion to go on here Jag, but it always seemed to me that the image he presented of concerned citizen was a pretext for political zealotry. He had impulses to help promote a political stance and the will to thrust himself onto the stage and become a player. He accomplished that while killing a couple of questionable characters along the way.

The symbol of brave gallantry he has become will be a usable implement in the tool box of larger forces intent on utilizing him as an example of victim hood for the trials he has and will face along the way to becoming a US Senator.

posted on Nov, 27 2023 @ 01:23 PM
link   

He was found not guilty by a criminal court but he has lawsuits against him from his attackers that he shot in self defense... Notice I didn't say his victims?

He probably has a large amount of lawyer fees to pay so it's not surprising he doesn't have much money.

posted on Nov, 27 2023 @ 01:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: watchitburn

He tried to defend his neighborhood when the police refused uphold order.

He defended himself from people that were trying to kill him.

He's being sued by the guys that tried to kill him, his defense is what's causing him to go broke.

Says alot about people who want to play Monday morning QB on someone who actually stood up to the chaos that was unleashed on the country.

Let me correct you. It wasn’t his neighborhood. His neighborhood was in Illinois, I know because I lived there at one time.
He crossed the border into Wisconsin and trust me nobody there would have considered him a local.
He was looking for trouble and found it.

Let me delve into the difference between Illinois and Wisconsin. People from Wisconsin don’t like people from Illinois. There is some travel back and forth especially for those that live on the border, however the two would never ever ever ever be considered just the same hometown.
If you look on a map you can see Kenosha is about 24 miles away from Antioch. I wouldn’t even consider that a close town. If you lived in Antioch you would never go grocery shopping in Kenosha.

edit on 27-11-2023 by JAGStorm because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2023 @ 01:26 PM
link   

Support. The right kind of support. Maybe professional counseling.

I think he's an idiot -- but he's being used. I don't like that.

"Heroes" sometimes commit suicide later in life because they can never duplicate that high they got from a random act.

(I'm not saying he's a hero -- it's just for reference to make the point)

posted on Nov, 27 2023 @ 01:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

"Heroes" sometimes commit suicide later in life because they can never duplicate that high they got from a random act.

We can never know his intentions that night but I agree with you, he needs psychological help, and not egging on by
Political parties.

+14 more 
posted on Nov, 27 2023 @ 01:36 PM
link   

His dad and most of rest of his family lived there. He grew up there and still had many friends there.

His mom moved 20 minutes down the road to Illinois after they got divorced.

It's telling when people keep trying to push the leftist narrative years after the facts that refute it have already come out.

posted on Nov, 27 2023 @ 01:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: JAGStorm

We can never know his intentions that night but I agree with you, he needs psychological help, and not egging on by
Political parties.

I think his parents egg him on too.

From snippets I remember.

Don't use your kid.

edit on pm1111America/ChicagoAmerica/Chicago by Annee because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2023 @ 01:40 PM
link   

Political parties.

One of the guys that tried to kill him while taking part in a riot had just been released from professional help...

Lots of mass shooters are on meds and are being helped by professionals.. I'm not sure id want to head in that direction

posted on Nov, 27 2023 @ 01:41 PM
link   

If I remember correctly his dad lived in Kenosha, so yeah I would say it was his neighborhood as well.

He, and many others, were there to defend the property of business owners there, when called upon by said owners, when the police refused to do so.

He was attacked by the rioters and had to use deadly force to protect himself from being killed. He was found not guilty in court and it was ruled self defense. Nobody else can say it was anything other than that.

His attackers played a nice and short game of FAFO. They chased after and assaulted Kyle, they lost the game.

posted on Nov, 27 2023 @ 01:43 PM
link   

He, and many others, were there to defend the property of business owners there, when called upon by said owners, when the police refused to do so.

It was only when the rioters attacked him that he had to use deadly force to defend himself.

If only they would have left those there to defend the city alone.

posted on Nov, 27 2023 @ 01:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone

Political parties.

One of the guys that tried to kill him while taking part in a riot had just been released from professional help...

Lots of mass shooters are on meds and are being helped by professionals.. I'm not sure id want to head in that direction

"Squeaky wheel gets the grease"

Of course, you only hear about the negative of professional help.

posted on Nov, 27 2023 @ 01:44 PM
link   
He can do what the rest of us do when we need money, get a job. He's been grifting the Right for years off of killing people. I've got zero sympathy for him and his current situation.
edit on 27-11-2023 by Threadbarer because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2023 @ 01:47 PM
link   

Political parties.

Just like you don't hear about responsible gun owners or good cops. 🤷

posted on Nov, 27 2023 @ 01:50 PM
link   

Political parties.

Just like you don't hear about responsible gun owners or good cops. 🤷

Yes you do.

posted on Nov, 27 2023 @ 01:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Threadbarer
He do what the rest of us do when we need money, get a job. He's been grifting the Right for years off of killing people. I've got zero sympathy for him and his current situation.

Me either, actually.

It just annoys me when parents mess up their kid.

They were right there with the guns and the flag waiving.

posted on Nov, 27 2023 @ 01:54 PM
link   
Is Rittenhouse an idiot? Yes he is, but the bigger idiots chased a person armed with a rifle and physically attacked him. The people who do not want anymore police are fine with people playing cop and beating him down. Ironic.

As long as they were suing and trying to keep me in court I wouldn't stop at a book. To pay for the court fees I would have my own line of targets.

posted on Nov, 27 2023 @ 01:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Annee

I'd love to how how his parents are at fault here?

posted on Nov, 27 2023 @ 01:55 PM
link   
a reply to: PorkChop96

You did miss in the trial that the owners of the business never asked for Kyle or anyone to guard the place. He took that upon himself.

He was found innocent. I think the kid should graduate HS, don't think he did, and if he wants to be a protector, join the military. We have some uneducated people currently in political positions and they are laughed at frequently because you can tell they never even had a civics class.

Personally, I think with the videos of him beating up a girl, audio of him wishing he could shoot people he assumed were shoplifters, if he hasn't learned a lesson now, he may well find himself in another bad situation in the future. He should look at Hershel Walker as an example of how they may chew him up and spit him out as he's not going to get far politically anyway.
edit on 27-11-2023 by frogs453 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join