It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Only Going To Get Worse" - Ex White House Doctor Warns of Biden Cognitive Decline

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 28 2023 @ 10:21 AM
link   
a reply to: underpass61

Again..whomever...the citizens, right or wrong ...put them there...either legally or thru thrown elections.

Don't like old-f---s like us? Cool.We love you anyway...Elect younger politicians. That's cool too...

To which Presidency did you 1st vote? Reagan days gave us the following:

"Ok, Mommy" . Movies. Actors Guild President. Monkey named "Bonzo". Astrologers, fortune tellers, Star Wars...and one of his most widely reported quotes after surviving assassination.."Sorry mommy. I forget to duck" ( give or take).

At that time? Any given day...his admin had a "what the hell" attitude...he had Sooo much goin on for his age.

But it was the astrologers who ran the decisions he made...thru mommy. Crazy times....age.
edit on 11231930America/ChicagoTue, 28 Nov 2023 10:22:19 -060022202300000019 by mysterioustranger because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2023 @ 10:31 AM
link   
a reply to: mysterioustranger

I'm sure your post makes sense to you, but it sounds like Nurse Ratchet needs to adjust your meds.

posted on Nov, 29 2023 @ 08:37 AM
link   
a reply to: underpass61

Historical truth hurts...Reagans age was a big question...even by him. Trusted important decisions to "mommy" and her astrologers.

Age. Your topic...if you can't follow the Geritol, then you've not been around that long.

Let me make it easy for you. Everyone ages, declines, fail...to death.

No one escapes. "Only gonna get worse!" Duh...double duh..you will too ...me too.

Too deep? Your topic. PS. You too...are only gonna get worse....that's all
edit on 11230730America/ChicagoWed, 29 Nov 2023 08:38:07 -060038202300000007 by mysterioustranger because: (no reason given)

new topics

<< 1   >>

join