It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Biden Cheated on Law Exam

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+11 more 
posted on Nov, 24 2023 @ 12:40 PM
link   
Why is the fact largely ignored?

It sank his campaign in 1988, yet I never heard any main stream news bring this up while campaigning, nor did a single of his opponents in the 2020 primary.

Well I think we need to remind everyone of this and further sink Biden's chances to win 2024.

edit on 24-11-2023 by jrod because: 1988 NOT 1976

posted on Nov, 24 2023 @ 12:45 PM
link   
a reply to: jrod

Well I think we need to remind everyone of this and further sink Biden's chances to win 2024.

Not without links to support your assertions.

+3 more 
posted on Nov, 24 2023 @ 12:46 PM
link   
Whole page of it online..

www.google.com...

posted on Nov, 24 2023 @ 12:49 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

+7 more 
posted on Nov, 24 2023 @ 12:50 PM
link   

Biden is a serial liar. He also claimed he was top of his class. He was 76th out of 85.

Now waiting for the "what about Trump" crowd.

posted on Nov, 24 2023 @ 01:01 PM
link   

OP got fixed
edit on 24-11-2023 by QRST4D because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2023 @ 01:02 PM
link   
a reply to: nugget1
This should be so well known that no links are needed as it was why his 1976 campaign failed.

I had forgotten about it until I was watching an old Hunter S. Thomson talk at the University of Maryland.

Biden has admitted he cheated by plagiarizing many of his papers, Thomson said he cheated on his law exam. One thing for sure is he cheated his way through law school.

That said this sank his campaign in 1988. I need to edit my OP to fix that.

+3 more 
posted on Nov, 24 2023 @ 01:03 PM
link   

I find it funny that everyone is losing it over George Santos, but it's okay for Biden and everyone else to cheat and lie.

posted on Nov, 24 2023 @ 01:04 PM
link   

Bush Jr is a convicted drunk driver, even had to make statements about it and most definitely used it as a way to strengthen his campaign "oh you know I learned from my mistakes" type thing.

If Biden got called out on that he wouldn't even know how to address it or remembered it happened. At the end of the day, people just didnt care. They voted for anyone but Trump in 2020.
edit on 24-11-2023 by strongfp because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2023 @ 01:12 PM
link   
As you are a twenty year member here, I find this quote from the link provided by another poster about Biden's failure to cite sources a fitting comparison to your own

Biden said his "mistake" at law school was neither intentional nor "malevolent". He said it was due to ignorance, and that he simply misunderstood the need to carefully cite sources.

posted on Nov, 24 2023 @ 01:16 PM
link   
"I think I probably have a much higher IQ than you do, I suspect." -Joe Biden

posted on Nov, 24 2023 @ 01:17 PM
link   
a reply to: strongfp

Dick Cheney also had a DUI or two...to believe Matt Gates as well has one on his record.

posted on Nov, 24 2023 @ 01:20 PM
link   
a reply to: BingoMcGoof

I am pretty sure there is more to this than a simple mistake, hence the motivation for this post.

Biden however has been accused of plagiarizing many of his speeches as well, however that is not uncommon these days.

posted on Nov, 24 2023 @ 01:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: BingoMcGoof
As you are a twenty year member here, I find this quote from the link provided by another poster about Biden's failure to cite sources a fitting comparison to your own

Biden said his "mistake" at law school was neither intentional nor "malevolent". He said it was due to ignorance, and that he simply misunderstood the need to carefully cite sources.

So Biden admitted to being "ignorant", and thus Incompetent to receive a law degree.

His epitaph should read read "Here 'lies' an ignorant man who just couldn't help lying, while claiming ignorance."

"Oh, my speech is done"? "Which way do I go"? "What did I say, I can't remember? Where am I? "How, where to"? Duh, derp. (Joe Biden)

edit on 24-11-2023 by NoCorruptionAllowed because: Added excerpts from Joe Biden's past comments post speches.

posted on Nov, 24 2023 @ 01:22 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

I read that Biden excels in reach arounds. George Santos is a Helpee Selfee ham slammer.

Remember when Biden went for the daughter of then Attorney General Jeff Sessions who slapped his mitts.
edit on 04 13 2023 by Waterglass because: add

posted on Nov, 24 2023 @ 01:23 PM
link   
a reply to: strongfp

Yet no primary candidate brought this up in 2020.

When the DNC selected Biden instead of the more popular Bernie Sanders, I truly thought they were giving up and he was there to lose to Trump....then the pandemic happened. (After the Florida primaries it was obvious the DNC was going with Biden)

posted on Nov, 24 2023 @ 01:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: strongfp

Bush Jr is a convicted drunk driver, even had to make statements about it and most definitely used it as a way to strengthen his campaign "oh you know I learned from my mistakes" type thing.

If Biden got called out on that he wouldn't even know how to address it or remembered it happened. At the end of the day, people just didnt care. They voted for anyone but Trump in 2020.

Using this logic, Biden should lose in 2024, right? No matter who runs, "anybody but Biden" should do him in. I mean, right?

posted on Nov, 24 2023 @ 01:31 PM
link   
Sure he may have cheated on his law exam, but there is no way he cheated to be president. Right?

When cheating helps you win you stop cheating. Right?

I'm not concerned as much with Biden lying as much as the gullible who believe him.

posted on Nov, 24 2023 @ 01:43 PM
link   

This should be so well known that no links are needed as it was why his 1976 campaign failed.

Read through making a post; supporting links for allegations links are required by the OP, not the reader.

posted on Nov, 24 2023 @ 01:47 PM
link   

I have no memory of Biden making that bid back then as I was a third party voter even then. He was just another mediocre establishment pol to me. To me, he was always an establishment functionary and a sad choice by Obama and then the entire democrat party in 2020. I admit I did enjoy his mouth for a while but now that one attribute is just babble.

<<   2  3 >>

join