It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why Doesnt Trump Hire Lawyers that Represent Organized You Know What

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 24 2023 @ 12:25 PM
link   
Call em as I see em. I was researching that couple that just happened to have an "accident" on the Rainbow Bridge yesterday and unfortunately died. Yes, it was quite weird as I can never recall such a made for Hollywood script to be played out. So lets look into the past:

FYI the wife was indicted for Tax Fraud by New York State. Heres the link.

Sate Botched Guis Lumber Tax Fraud

Author: WGRZ Staff
Published: 11:50 PM EDT May 20, 2015
Updated: 11:50 PM EDT May 20, 2015
Facebook

BUFFALO, N.Y. -- Tax fraud charges against the owner of several Western New York Ace Hardware stores have been dismissed after a more than six month long investigation revealed she did not owe the state money.

Gail Villani owns seven Gui's Lumber locations across Western New York, including one in Niagara Falls. Last September, Villani was charged with tax fraud. She was accused of owing the state $589,000 in state sales tax revenue over a four year period from 2005-2009.

New York State LOST that lawsuit? So hows that?

Then previously in 1978 his mother drowns in the Niagara River after being knocked from a boat in 1978? Apparenly she struck a bridge? So hows that as I boated that river. The only bridge that is low enough is the railroad bridge and thats low over the canal, not over the river. Unless they hit a piling. Still weird.

Then this from 1978?

Daily Mail link to 1978 Boating Accident

Wednesday's incident is not the first time that an horrific crash has claimed the life of a member of the Villani family.

In July 1978, Villani's grandmother, Lorraine, was killed when she was flung from a boat that was traveling along the Niagara River at 3am. Kurt M. and his wife, Gail Villani, were also on board at the time but were unharmed.

The boat struck a bridge while Lorraine Villani was at the helm. The family later successfully sued the company that built the bridge, after it was found to not have been properly illuminated, for $120,000 in 1984.

Online records show that the Villani family owns a range of properties in the Grand Island-area.

OK, snoopes. In 1978 that was 48 years ago. Kurt was on board with his wife? Was he married back then or were they boyfriend - girlfriend. Mother hit a bridge and flung into the river at 3:00AM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Trump needs to hire Attorney Barry N. Covert or others but he may have burned that bridge decades ago as he apparently doesnt pay his bills and he messes with the Unions in New York State.

Donald?

edit on 04 13 2023 by Waterglass because: add

posted on Nov, 24 2023 @ 12:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Waterglass

Lol, good lord you should not demonstrate your obsessions in public like this! You took a completely unrelated case, people, event and are somehow trying to create this fantasy where the Mob could take out trump if he hired what you believe to be Mob lawyers to help him out, but wont because he does not pay unions or something??

So you wish that trump actually was affiliated with organized crime, so that organized crime could take him out? is that the gist of this??

The sad part is if you had allowed your obsession to abate instead of allowing it to control your emotional state this would have been a great thread on the topic of the couple killed in this incident.

I suppose it can still be salvaged if you can control yourself and refrain from bringing trump into the equation, which is completely unrelated with zero connections.

posted on Nov, 24 2023 @ 12:46 PM
link   
a reply to: worldstarcountry

This is a conspiracy site along with fantasy thrown in. What? So you wants facts?

Head on over to Brietbart, MSN.com or Yahoo. That or listen to a Biden speech.

My reference is a book written by Richard Thieme titled Mind Games. In it he discusses how to present facts into the public arena without compromising oneself. As such he says that said author must also discredit himself or herself. Think Robert Lazar. Concurrently. He is a paid speaker to the DHS, FBI, DOJ, DEA, SS, NSA and other agencies.

You can sign up here

Offical Richard Thieme Website

posted on Nov, 24 2023 @ 12:52 PM
link   
He is absolutely right. This level of obsession is something never before seen in world history. And there are millions of people in this psychosis of absolute complete and utter hatred for a man who had a game show and ran some hotels and was beloved by the nation. No joke, these feeble minded people needed no more to sink into psychosis than CNN and NBC saying, "ahhh, he is racist!" No evidence or actual proof at all. In fact, you look at that and you find that he brought the black community to it's most prosperous level ever. And he said the P word for private parts. But if you are dumb enough to believe that there is even one straight male politician out there who has NOT used that word with his friends, then nothing can help you. First president to ever enter office already supporting gays and lesbians and gay marriage...

But yea, there are simply people out there who, if they are commanded by their television to hate someone, they just say, "aye aye," and start hating. Of course they pay no attention to the fact their president is an organized crime leader and to save the country from Trump's racism (lol) they elected (and failed to win) the literal LADT REMAINING segregationist in US politics and a huge opponent of gay marriage!

posted on Nov, 24 2023 @ 12:58 PM
link   
a reply to: AlexandrosOMegas
Of course, if you REALLY want to be serious about it all, American politics is simply a big dog and pony show to distract the country and hide the goings on of those with real power and in the end, the show is already written out and they are exactly where they want to be no matter WHOM you support as the actor who is stuck into the White House who acts with an air of control but who knows to promote the truly distracting issues which people are programmed to react to emotionally, like abortion, so the truly evil big guys can get stuff done while you aren't looking.

edit on 24-11-2023 by AlexandrosOMegas because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2023 @ 01:02 PM
link   

I would bet Trump has had contact with the Mob in one way or another over the years. It's New York and back in the day, if anything gets built, that's who controls it.
Steel, concrete, plumbers, electricians......

Maybe he had the "my people will contact your people" kinda thing. Nothing direct, plausible deniability of course.

Trump was and will be a good President, but he's got skeletons in the closet just like the rest.

posted on Nov, 24 2023 @ 01:02 PM
link   
well you did bring the facts. You just decided to spin them up into an unrelated fantasy of yours for some odd reason. I did not notice this was in general chit chat until just now, so I will leave you to your unusual fantasy.

posted on Nov, 24 2023 @ 01:07 PM
link   

This is all about fighting fire with fire. His lfe ashe knows it is on the line as they can put him in the klink for years. Nothing here to pussyfoot about.

True, false or indifferent whether he is innocent or guilty this is a fixed train game and he needs to step up like an organizaed crime boss. I dont even care for him just sayin what he has to do.

Mob guys beat the raps all the time. Same with drug lords. Sorry pal but hes in the same league as they corralled and penned him in.

posted on Nov, 24 2023 @ 01:18 PM
link   

Your not piecing this together. So this couple blows up on a bridge.

It happens all of the time? Right?

So I did and found they were sued by New York State for tax fraud and won the case. Happens all the time? Right

So isnt the Don being sued for tax fraud implications via real estate vaulations? First they said he over estimated. Now they are saying he underestimated? Thats off isnt it? To me it is really off as in something is up here.

Then the bridge explosion husbands mother happens to drown in 1978 at 3:00AM in the Niagara River. Happens all the time? Right?

So organized crimes bosses get off on many charges. They have excellent attorneys whi go up against the FEDS every day.

So why not Donald? Cause hes a saint?

You can piece that

posted on Nov, 24 2023 @ 01:28 PM
link   

unrelated fantasy of yours

So why so personal attacks? This is a free site or you can pay. Does it make you feel impotent?

posted on Nov, 24 2023 @ 01:42 PM
link   
it was more of an observation than an attack, but i think I understand what you mean a bit better than the first post. is the implication that new York state itself contracted a hit on the couple though? Im not going to bother to address the trump topic just the possible mob connection to the couple.

Your starting to clarify better for my understanding, but I still need more information your kind of scattered but only a bit. Am I to understand that your possible hypothesis is that this couple may have been involved in not so savory or lawful activities as a possible source of their wealth, that this connects them to underworld types, the mob lets say. That this could possibly explain some tragic events in their life (still speculation though), and that they likely have great attorneys that are used to getting organized crime types off the hook.

So this couple then beat tax evasion charges, but later up ends up dead paul walker and david patreus journalist leaker style. is the insinuation that their very own organization may have offed them, or a rival as a result of the possible unlawful activities they participate in? or that the State of New York killed them by contracting it out to their own thugs which they are also known to be entangled with. We should not forget the entire NYC government has been in the control of gangsters and criminals in the past before, so there is certainly precedent for the New York government being involved directly with organized crime.

posted on Nov, 24 2023 @ 02:51 PM
link   
Anybody else noticing the auto-attacks on general conspiracies around here lately?

People getting nit picky and frosted too easily

Strange

posted on Nov, 24 2023 @ 03:02 PM
link   
a reply to: WingDingLuey
oh gtfo here Xeun, I actually praised the meat and potatoes of the op. It was the strange tie in to Trump, being unrelated and all that simply had me laughing.

All I am asking for now is more clarification because the OP was a bit scattered in its hypothesis.

In reality, this would actually be a great Gray Zone topic if he wanted to keep trump in the topic. otherwise I would enjoy dissecting in the general conspiracies sub forum as there is actually some damn good coincidences involved with this incident, but I am an ardent believer of Rule 39.
edit on 11-24-2023 by worldstarcountry because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2023 @ 04:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Waterglass

This is all about fighting fire with fire. His lfe ashe knows it is on the line as they can put him in the klink for years. Nothing here to pussyfoot about.

True, false or indifferent whether he is innocent or guilty this is a fixed train game and he needs to step up like an organizaed crime boss. I dont even care for him just sayin what he has to do.

Mob guys beat the raps all the time. Same with drug lords. Sorry pal but hes in the same league as they corralled and penned him in.

Trump did use attorney Roy Cohn earlier in his life. The same Roy Cohn who represented mafiosi Fat Tony Salerno, Carmine Galante, and John Gotti, according to Wikipedia. Michael Cohen was a softer version of Roy Cohn, but he was also disbarred for doing illegal stuff for Trump. Ditto with Rudy Guiliani, Sydney Powell, and John Eastman--all of whom have been investigated for disbarment one way or another. He will definitely use mob attorneys when he can get them, but often they get caught and disbarred. Seems it's hard to find and keep good mob attorneys these days.

posted on Nov, 24 2023 @ 10:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Boomer1947

Roy Cohn was more of a consigliere for the Trump family. Attorney is a very generous term.

He worked for Fred, and then for Donald after he inherited the empire and the connections.

posted on Nov, 25 2023 @ 09:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Boomer1947

OK so the FEDS are all in when it comes to Trump. I know the CIA didnt want him as President but it seems the entire world wants his arse.

He must be the frog in the blender.

posted on Nov, 25 2023 @ 09:24 AM
link   

is the implication that new York state itself contracted a hit on the couple though?

No at at all. I think he owwed alot of money to someone and woud not pay it off. This family has way too much history.

posted on Nov, 25 2023 @ 10:20 AM
link   
I will agree with you that it is possible based on circumstantial evidence presented this couple could have been whacked. But does it not seem strange their car deaths' were pretty much similar to Paul Walker's and the journalist that broke the David Patreus story like ten years ago? That was the first thing I noticed when I finally saw the video of the car itself speeding off.

I wonder if anyone knows if either of these vehicles I mentioned had Wi-Fi or blue-tooth capability?? Could be there is a way to hack into a vehicle remotely and force it into unsafe conditions.

posted on Nov, 25 2023 @ 01:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Waterglass

This is a conspiracy site along with fantasy thrown in. What? So you wants facts?

It may be but Deny Ignorance is still "a thing". As well as WHY YES! posting facts.
BTW the exploding car at the border had intermittant issues with the accelerator but it was a Bentley an the owners drove it anyways. Rich people not understanding "mechanic speak" isn't "wet-work".

Trump most likely owes the mob money, or managed to cheese them off so nope!
Can't go there for help.

posted on Nov, 26 2023 @ 06:52 AM
link   
Tilt
edit on 04 13 2023 by Waterglass because: (no reason given)

edit on 04 13 2023 by Waterglass because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join