It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Star Citizens where are you?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 23 2023 @ 11:24 AM
link   
Have any ATSers purchased SC?

I did like a million years ago, 2014? 2015? can't remember but I own a mustang, and Squadron 42 or whatever its called (single player campaign)

roughly at 663 million in funding at the moment, rumors are maybe a 2024 release maybe 2025, IDK but I feel like the game has come a lot further recently than it had in the past while it's still off in the future Im preparing lol

I think I'll do a totally new PC build on a release.

Anyone taking this game seriously here?

I probably wanna do douche bag things like pirating and smuggling but mostly pirating, might buy some ships IDK feeling cute.

posted on Nov, 23 2023 @ 12:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Lysergic
This may actually be what many were hoping for with Starfield. It looks very impressive, but I will wait until it's been out for a little while before I decide to buy or not. I will never pre-order a 'modern game'.

Anyway, this looks incredibly good, you may be able to actually fly instead of menu click and loading screen, I am looking forward to it. It looks like the developers loved their work unlike Bethesda.

Had to edit and add this very impressive video...

I wasn't following this at all Lysergic but I am very excited about following this to release. Thanks for the thread!

edit on 11 23 2023 by stosh64 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2023 @ 12:33 PM
link   
a reply to: stosh64

oh yeah I hated the loading screen simulator of starfield, hence I been playing all these other games trying to scratch the itch.

A lot of new tech is being made for SC, Sandbox MMORPG tend to provide the best of times in my experience.

I am hoping it comes out no later than q1 2025.

posted on Nov, 23 2023 @ 03:16 PM
link   
I will probably check of SC when it comes out maybe through down a few shekels we will see. Depends on how dynamic the pvp systems are. I prefer high stakes pvp high risk high reward. Like OSRS.

Depending on the mmo I usually set up shop in pvp areas with high traffic quest zones and just grief peoples pants off. It’s not much but it’s an honest living.

Right now though I am getting ready to sacrifice my life force on the alter of classic WoW. season of discovery right around the corner and wow classic+ I guess I’ll emerge in spring.

edit on 23-11-2023 by Athetos because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2023 @ 10:20 PM
link   

original backer i think they are close to relasing single player soonish(year or so?) been not so paitently awaiting its release lol

new topics

top topics

join