It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Undiagnosed China Pneumonia Reported

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 23 2023 @ 06:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Kenzo

That could be a possibility

posted on Nov, 23 2023 @ 07:03 AM
link   
a reply to: tarantulabite1

You should run with this as a thread. You may also save lives of Chinese as there may be a connect.
edit on 04 13 2023 by Waterglass because: typos

posted on Nov, 23 2023 @ 09:51 AM
link   
Starting to get into MSM now, might be time to stock up on loo roll again.

link to sky news

posted on Dec, 3 2023 @ 01:36 AM
link   
Story on YouTube now. Listening to it. I heard guy called it white lung disease. I find that interesting because I remember hearing about a mystery disease with white lungs killing many in China a year or two ago. I wondered at the time if that was one reason China had more draconian lock down procedures.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Dec, 3 2023 @ 02:11 AM
link   
a reply to: orionthehunter

We have to get our meme`s ready , if this spreads...

edit on 3-12-2023 by Kenzo because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2023 @ 03:37 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 3 2023 @ 06:59 AM
link   
Not trying to scare anyone but the 11 state alert for mystery illness does not mention any numbers that I remember hearing for any percentage of regular flu versus mystery pneumonia in the US. So far I don’t remember hearing of white lung pneumonia in the US but if this disease is new, doctors may not know or may not have been told to do tests for it and record instances. I remember a few months before the official covid outbreak in the US, I and many others I know of developed strange illnesses and we didn’t know what it was. All officials said something like if you don’t have one particular symptom, you don’t have it even though no tests were available for months later.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join