It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Potential Upcoming Catastrophe

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 20 2023 @ 04:35 PM
link   
a reply to: bobs_uruncle

This makes me sleepy. Let's go to sleep and wake up in new bodies.

posted on Nov, 20 2023 @ 04:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: enament
On that link I sent you on the left hand side scroll down and you will see the current cycle is the maximus and we are 1 year into it so we have about 4.5 to 5 years left of the maximus before the minimus begins. The chart logs sun spotless
days of each year.

Looking at the chart will clearly show the 11 year cycle, and yes from what I have been seeing the sun is acting unusual with a stalled begining to the maximus last year.

I see what they predicted there, but it looks like the extreme ramp-up started in 2019 between August and November. It's hard to tell with these things sometimes, but it appears we are running towards peak, so that could be anytime between 2025 and 2029.

Like I said I figure we'll get hit with the big X-Class in 2028, when the magnetic field has been depleted to maybe 30% if we're lucky. The magnetic excursions are continuing and speeding up, literally going exponential in distance now every year and the final phase will be very fast. We just need the micro-nova to kick the planet. Obviously people have survived this in the past, but man, it's going to be a helluva ride.

Cheers - Dave
edit on b2023b04_000000Mon, 20 Nov 2023 17:04:04 -0600000000112023-11-20T17:04:04-06:00 by bobs_uruncle because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2023 @ 05:07 PM
link   
I am always amazed at the NEO's that are missed and could have ended life on the planet. Like when they tell me where that comet is going to go but NASA math also has ended a few MARS projects.

Good OP.

posted on Nov, 20 2023 @ 05:19 PM
link   

If BIll Gates has his way, there will be darkness anyway. I'm sure I've read that he and his cronies wanted to black out the sun:

known as the Stratospheric Controlled Perturbation Experiment (SCoPEx), that is testing aerosols that might be relevant to solar geoengineering.

Solar geoengineering, also known as radiation management, is based on the idea of using technologies to fight climate change by reflecting sunlight back into space.

posted on Nov, 20 2023 @ 05:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Ravenwatcher
What you must understand about all these mass extinctions Humans survived them all and the evidence for that is you typing on your computer now.

posted on Nov, 20 2023 @ 05:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: malte86

if it gets warmer and warmer, there will be a lot of environmental disasters. nevertheless, such prophecies are as old as mankind. man-made catastrophes happen on this planet every day. currently, more than 20 large and small wars are raging on the planet. it's all pretty sick.

Or it’s completely normal and your outlook is wrong.

The other side of the coin.

posted on Nov, 20 2023 @ 06:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: xWorldxGonexMadx

If BIll Gates has his way, there will be darkness anyway. I'm sure I've read that he and his cronies wanted to black out the sun:

known as the Stratospheric Controlled Perturbation Experiment (SCoPEx), that is testing aerosols that might be relevant to solar geoengineering.

Solar geoengineering, also known as radiation management, is based on the idea of using technologies to fight climate change by reflecting sunlight back into space.

Funny how every program they come up with to allegedly promote better life, actually promotes death. Their objective is to kill us all before the micro-nova so that they have control over all the resources in the new age after the micro-nova.

Cheers - Dave

posted on Nov, 20 2023 @ 06:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: crayzeed
a reply to: Ravenwatcher
What you must understand about all these mass extinctions Humans survived them all and the evidence for that is you typing on your computer now.

The estimates I have read peg survivors of these events at somewhere between 15,000 and 1,000,000 worldwide. It's certainly enough to reboot civilization over time, but it still means 7.8 billion die in the process.

Cheers - Dave
edit on b2023b53_000000Mon, 20 Nov 2023 18:36:53 -0600000000112023-11-20T18:36:53-06:00 by bobs_uruncle because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2023 @ 07:26 PM
link   
a reply to: NorthOS

There’s a verse in Revelation that is talking about the great multitude in white robes that went through the great tribulation.

It mentions them not having to endure the sun anymore.

They shall hunger no more, neither thirst any more; neither shall the sun light on them, nor any heat.

First thing that came to my mind is all the bunkers for the elite.

posted on Nov, 20 2023 @ 07:31 PM
link   
This definitely puts Carbon Credits on the "backburner"

posted on Nov, 20 2023 @ 08:14 PM
link   
a reply to: nugget1

Global warming’s a thing I guess.

Been wrong all this time.

ETA: sarcasm.
edit on 20-11-2023 by NorthOS because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2023 @ 09:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: NorthOS

I don't take the verse to mean global warming; we seem to have far worse catastrophes looming these days.

posted on Nov, 20 2023 @ 09:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: annonentity

If you look at Antarctica and the Northern part of the US during the Ice Ages there was and still is down south walls of ice two miles high, that is in a place that has the precipitation of a desert. So at some time before it got dry a massive amount of rain must have fallen and froze as snow. This means the climate must have warmed up, and dropped a lot of snow fast. Sea levels dropped and more land in the habitable zone, which would have made up for the growing areas now too cold. This amount of water deposited at the poles is the most likely reason for the earth's crust to move to balance up the spin. Is it a coincidence that the strongest areas of magnetism also had the coldest temperatures ever recorded, that North Canada and Siberia, The magnetic North pole has started to move west again after a break, it seems to be on the North Atlantic ridge at the moment. My guess is that one winter will deposit a massive amount of snow, the albedo will cool the lot down and that will be that for another ninety thousand years.

The water can't fall as snow unless it's in the atmosphere first as water vapour... you need incredible amounts of heat to create enough snow to hit the two mile mark. A nova/micronova should just about do it.

posted on Nov, 20 2023 @ 09:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: nugget1

originally posted by: NorthOS

I don't take the verse to mean global warming; we seem to have far worse catastrophes looming these days.

T’was half sarcastic.

But like you say, the bunkers.
The push to dim the planet, gain control of the water, develop artificial food, all done under the ruse of a global warming crisis.

Also, if the sun cooks us, it’ll be warm.

posted on Nov, 20 2023 @ 09:57 PM
link   
look up tar-tar-ia.

the underground cities will keep the rich skum safe

posted on Nov, 20 2023 @ 11:23 PM
link   

Crazy Stuff! When I was a wee kid I was told I was here for a reason, to help the people & the animals.
Then I would have these vivd dreams & in one of the dreams I was standing outside & it was daylight but
the sky was strange, it was kind of like a dome getting darker as you go go up. There was the sun, so huge.
yellow & beautiful like a super moon on steroids. However something was terribly wrong ~ 1/3 of the top was missing
as you could see it melting into drops of red blood dripping onto earth & I saw patches of fire everywhere.

Hard to believe I still remember this & I even drew a picture of it many years ago.

Cheers
Ektar

posted on Nov, 20 2023 @ 11:55 PM
link   

edit on Tue Nov 21 2023 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2023 @ 01:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: nugget1
a reply to: NorthOS

There’s a verse in Revelation that is talking about the great multitude in white robes that went through the great tribulation.

It mentions them not having to endure the sun anymore.

They shall hunger no more, neither thirst any more; neither shall the sun light on them, nor any heat.

First thing that came to my mind is all the bunkers for the elite.

Fortunately for us, the Saints robed in White are not the Elites. But they do have those bunkers.

posted on Nov, 21 2023 @ 02:00 AM
link   

I don't know about the growing season being reduced. In my neck of the Northeast, I have noticed that Spring seems to come weeks later than it did 20 years ago but Autumn comes weeks later. Its like we're a month behind what the calendar says it is.
April is cool and chilly until the very end of the month and October is warm until the very end. September was warmer than August and the hottest temps of the Summer were actually recorded in early September. Planting was in jeopardy by a late warm up and then a drought in May. June was very wet and July was ideal for growing and August was normal if not overly hot but rainy. Frequent rains kept temps down. We haven't reached 100 degrees for a few years now. But they still say we're having record heat. But how they figure this is a new way at looking at data. They don't factor in high temps because that wouldn't give the results they want. What they do is look at the low temps, I.E. night time temps. If an average night temp was , say, 60 degrees and now its averaging 62 degrees, that number is used to prove temperatures have increased. never mind these temperature readings are being gathered from urban areas that are heat sinks. macadam and concrete that absorb heat and then slowly release it. Go out in the countryside away from urban development and the temps are actually normal if not actually running slightly below normal.
There is no global warming. Its a money making scam just like so many others we're being hit with. Ukraine, Gaza, Covid, the elections being legit, its all BS.

edit on 21-11-2023 by Owlwatcher because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2023 @ 03:32 AM
link   

Apparently that same gas creature was also here 13 million years ago , so did it cause something big back then ?

There have been five mass extinctions in Earth’s history

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join