It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Post Vaccine Syndrome (Covid-19 mRNA Injection)

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+8 more 
posted on Nov, 19 2023 @ 08:35 PM
link   
So, here we go, papers are starting to be released that unfortunately show the trends of what is happening to people. It seems damage to the heart, nerves and brain are the highest on the list, since the heart, nervous system and brain cannot regenerate cells. Sample of the paper...

Introduction

A chronic post-vaccination syndrome (PVS) after covid-19 vaccination has been reported but has yet to be well characterized. A chronic syndrome with symptoms that begin soon after vaccination

Methods

People who joined, May 2022 to July 2023 N = 241 individuals, (211 from the US) aged 18 and older, who self-reported PVS after covid-19 vaccination, Deep immune profiling is used for some individuals

Results

Median age of participants, 46 years

Among participants with PVS

127(55%) had received BNT162b2 [Pfizer-BioNTech]
86 (37%) received the mRNA-1273 [Moderna]

Time from index vaccination to symptom onset: Median time, 3 days (IQR: 1 day to 8 days).
Time from vaccination to symptom survey completion: 595 days (IQR: 417 to 661 days)
Median Euro-QoL visual analogue scale score was 50 (IQR: 39 to 70).

The five most common symptoms

Exercise intolerance (71%)
Excessive fatigue (69%)
Numbness (63%)
Brain fog (63%)
Neuropathy (63%)

In the week before survey completion
(Experienced at least once in the week)

Feeling unease (93%)
Fearfulness (82%)
Overwhelmed by worries (81%)
Feelings of helplessness (80%)
Anxiety (76%)
Depression (76%)
Hopelessness (72%)
Worthlessness (49%)

Concerns related to living situations and food security were also prominent.

Symptom Severity

When asked to quantify symptom severity on their worst days, (0 representing a trivial illness and 100 unbearable condition)
Participants reported a median severity of 80

Interventions to treat their condition

Participants reported a median of 20 (IQR: 13 to 30).

Oral steroids, 116 (48% participants)
Gabapentin, 61 (25%)
Low-dose naltrexone, 48 (20%)
I, 44 (18%)
Propranolol, 27 (11%)
Bronchodilators, 26 (11%)

More than 500 additional treatments were reported by participants

Limiting exercise or exertion
Quitting alcohol or caffeine
Hydration and increasing salt intake
Intermittent fasting

Conclusions

In this study, individuals who reported PVS after covid-19 vaccination had low health status, high symptom burden, and high psychosocial stress, despite trying many treatments.

There is a need for continued investigation to understand and treat this condition.

Abstract
The Yale LISTEN Study
The Kindred: Listen Study Participate

So, there we have, more is coming out all the time. I heard the other day that two cases have started in the UK, stating that Moderna committed fraud and that three more cases have started accusing Pfizer and AstraZeneca of fraud as well. Let's see where this goes eh ;-)

Cheers - Dave

posted on Nov, 19 2023 @ 08:48 PM
link   
a reply to: bobs_uruncle

You mentioned the “swabs” being somehow implicated and verily a tangible piece of the puzzle in another thread?

Care to elaborate? For us laymen? Pretty please?

edit on 19-11-2023 by SteamyAmerican because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2023 @ 09:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: SteamyAmerican

You mentioned the “swabs” being somehow implicated and verily a tangible piece of the puzzle in another thread?

Care to elaborate? For us laymen? Pretty please?

Now this is came from a friend in the intel community that went offshore to escape this crap in the beginning of 2020. He said that in order to "roll out the fear" and get people to take the mRNA jab, they needed deaths, public deaths. Deaths they could "promote" as being covid. Not a lot, just enough so they could hype up the covid scenario and make it look real using the flu and saying it was covid to fill in the blanks. He said this was part of a marketing campaign for death and then he rephrased it to depopulation.

He said the swabs were infected, not all of them, as that would be too blatant and noticeable. People would link something in the swabs to why people were dying, so they (whoever they are, I presume Fauci's "handler" or DOD) settled on 3% of the swabs randomly carrying something that was fast acting and would mimic the flu, pneumonia and respiratory failure. He also said it wasn't communicable through the air or proximity, you had to exchange bodily fluids similar to AIDS. In order to make sure people died once in the hospital, they used intubation coupled with remdesivir and barbiturates, this caused respiratory collapse and people died on schedule. Then it became in the media, that the disease was so deadly, even intubation didn't help.

So, like I said in the other thread, we knew it as the "3% Lottery" and it didn't last that long, only a couple of months to get the ball rolling. People were so nuts, most didn't notice that deaths from the flu and pneumonia disappeared. They didn't question that pneumonia, the flu and covid were all rolled into covid. They didn't even notice that the PCR tests said they were for InfA, InfB and Covid.

I warned people as much as I could, my conscience is clear, but in the end, people are going to believe whatever they want. My father is a good example, I told him at the onset if he took the shot he would develop serious health issues and die prematurely. Well, after 4 shots, he agreed, he developed paralysis, neuropathy, heart damage requiring a pacemaker/ICD, fatigue, weakness, brain fog, edema, etc., He promised me he wouldn't take another, but the media generated more fear and he took one more. He's really not well now. My mother did 5 also, the 5th destroyed her brain, full blown Alzheimers in two weeks, dead in another two.

As I stated before, I haven't had a single PCR test and I have not taken the mRNA jab, ever. I am concerned they might be putting it in dental anesthetic, I am waiting for some tests to come back.

Cheers - Dave
edit on b2023b21_000000Sun, 19 Nov 2023 21:45:21 -0600000000112023-11-19T21:45:21-06:00 by bobs_uruncle because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2023 @ 09:52 PM
link   
I know of quite a few people who had some bad reactions to the vaccine, they did not get any more vaccinations after that. Most of them got the worst reaction after the second dose, and it lasted for a few months. I also know only a few who seemed to have more long term problems, but they also still got the virus after that and the vaccine did not protect them from getting the virus nor did it lower the severity from what I was told by them or their friends.

This is from people I know personally in the local area. Brain fog for months after the vaccine was the major symptom of most of the ones who had issues with it. Seems that most people did not have any long term issues though, about eighty percent of people I know just had between three to five days of problems, many couldn't work for a couple of days after the vaccine.

I heard of a lot of issues from the vaccine, some teenage boys had some heart rhythm problems. Those side effects on teenagers spread through gossip in our community pretty much.

Most of the people I know that got vaccinated still got covid anyway. It did not seem to lessen the severity of the virus in the twenty to forty year old half way healthy people from what I heard locally

I don't think that the vaccine was properly assessed for safety and effectiveness. That is my opinion

posted on Nov, 19 2023 @ 09:53 PM
link   
Seems liek I could have PVS. my nerves are so shot i cant trust myself to walk without a roller.

posted on Nov, 19 2023 @ 10:50 PM
link   

I’m going to tell you something that a lot of people simply don’t want to hear.

I had a lot of those symptoms. I was NOT vaccinated.
I believe I had Covid November of 2019. It is in my medical record with my symptoms and that I tested negative for the flu. I was told there was no way I had Covid since there was no way it had spread in the US that far yet.
I think we all know that was a lie and it was probably here late summer of 2019.

Here’s the part people don’t want to hear and I sincerely believe.
There are people that are/will experience some really bizarre things due to Covid exposure AND due to the vaccine.
Both sides want to blame one or the other, but the sad, scary and horrible reality is that it is probably both! So the scary thing…. Is anyone safe?

I have also known several people with very similar issues that were fully vaccinated.

You know the only people that I know that didn’t have any issues………..Freaking SMOKERS.

edit on 19-11-2023 by JAGStorm because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2023 @ 11:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: JAGStorm

I believe I had Covid November of 2019. It is in my medical record with my symptoms and that I tested negative for the flu. I was told there was no way I had Covid since there was no way it had spread in the US that far yet.
I think we all know that was a lie and it was probably here late summer of 2019.

There are people that are/will experience some really bizarre things due to Covid exposure AND due to the vaccine.
Both sides want to blame one or the other, but the sad, scary and horrible reality is that it is probably both! So the scary thing…. Is anyone safe?

I have also known several people with very similar issues that were fully vaccinated.

You know the only people that I know that didn’t have any issues………..Freaking SMOKERS.

That's actually interesting because I read a paper a while back about nicotine blocking nicotine receptors and interfering with the spike protein and mRNA take-up, something like the way iodine blocks radioactive iodine from getting into the thyroid gland. I'd love to say it's all psychosomatic, but I had the misfortune of talking to my dead friend's embalmer that showed me what they are pulling out of the mRNA jab'd. So, something is going on, something nasty.

It is possible that the mRNA crap is in the public water supply, it can be aerosolized as well or it could be in the food. I have some concerns it's in dental anesthetic, but not normal intravenous anesthetic as that would kill in minutes.

Cheers - Dave

posted on Nov, 19 2023 @ 11:06 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

I heard a couple of days ago, there are two cases involving Moderna and fraud in the UK, as well as three more with Pfizer and AstraZeneca. It should be interesting to see what happens, they should should be able to prove fraud in which case Pfizer, Moderna, AstraZeneca are all screwed. Fraud vitiates everything, no protections and I think we'll actually see public executions/hangings of CEO's, media personnel and government/politicians. It would be about time ;-)

Cheers - Dave

posted on Nov, 20 2023 @ 01:23 AM
link   

Dr. John Campbell talking about this

posted on Nov, 20 2023 @ 02:32 AM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm

In late November 2019, I was super sick. I too went to the doctor. My doctor had no idea what I had. Never have I been vaccinated. Months went by and Covid was out. In late November 2019 my friends were in China for a month. When they came home I remembered we had dinner.

They also got very sick that week!

So Covid was around much before the date they claim!

posted on Nov, 20 2023 @ 04:17 AM
link   
SPAM

edit on 11/20/2023 by semperfortis because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2023 @ 08:37 AM
link   

I had it as well during that time, as did a member or two of my family. My mother found herself in the hospital with "Pneumonia - like symptoms without actually having it" (sound familiar?).

If you dig (or dug) deep enough when this all started, there was a study done in China regarding the number of vehicles in hospital parking lots and total hospital attendance and there was a 300% increase starting in September, long before the official outbreak timeline...... And that would've given plenty of time for it to have made it around the globe by November.

posted on Nov, 20 2023 @ 10:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: JJproductions

In late November 2019, I was super sick. I too went to the doctor. My doctor had no idea what I had. Never have I been vaccinated. Months went by and Covid was out. In late November 2019 my friends were in China for a month. When they came home I remembered we had dinner.

They also got very sick that week!

So Covid was around much before the date they claim!

Before I got sick I had traveled from Chicago all the way up through Wisconsin almost to Canada.
If I had Covid, I had probably unintentionally spread it. I wasn’t getting sick until I was going back home.

posted on Nov, 20 2023 @ 10:55 AM
link   
The Vaccine Study That Should Have Brought Down The Empire. - LINK

Big Pharma tried to bury a shocking study that found dangerous heavy metals in all vaccines tested. According to Jon Rappaport, this 2017 by Dr. Gaiti opens up a whole new field: the investigation of nanoparticles in vaccines where none were expected. “Such particles are not medicine in any sense of the word,” says Jon Rappaport who adds that it was a “bolt from the blue, a complete shocker” and he asks. “How many cases of childhood brain damage and autism can be laid at the door of nanoparticle contamination?”

posted on Nov, 20 2023 @ 11:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa
Seems liek I could have PVS. my nerves are so shot i cant trust myself to walk without a roller.

That's nothing.

After I got my jab, I couldn't talk without the use of a sock puppet.

posted on Nov, 20 2023 @ 12:03 PM
link   

Can confirm. I smoke like a chimney and I'm the only one in my household who didn't have any notable issues. My mom was the same to a degree as she's a fairly heavy smoker, but she also has COPD so she did experience some issues. Very very mild in comparison to what everyone else around us got.

posted on Nov, 20 2023 @ 04:02 PM
link   

By the time the government gets organized to do anything that horse has already bolted. They make things worse and say lucky we did this or that or it would have been much worse. But now they know we know, so what will happen next?

posted on Nov, 20 2023 @ 07:04 PM
link   

Wow that is funny! I flew from Detroit to O'Hare on Dec 3, 2019! Sick with Covid I think. So I must have gotten everyone sick on my flight. Oops!

We both infected Chicago! Oops!

posted on Nov, 21 2023 @ 01:00 AM
link   

Oh , and by the Way this News just came my Way...............

" EXPOSED: MASKS CAUSE CANCER! - Government Acknowledges Cancer & DNA Altering Chemicals In Masks! "

" Josh Sigurdson reports on the studies that have come out exposing the cancer risks in face masks. The NIH in the UK has released a study confirming the N95 masks cause cancer among many other issues, but that's not all! While the NIH concludes that cloth masks (which literally do nothing for illnesses and indeed make illnesses worse) are safer, the NIH also conflicts this claim in other studies, as does the EPA. Cloth and surgical masks contain ethylene oxide. So do nasal swabs. Ethylene oxide is one of the most dangerous chemicals human beings come in contact with. Ethylene oxide isn't only a massive cause of cancer, but it also alters and damages DNA, causes brain damage, destroys the nervous system, causes infertility, destroys the skin, nose throat and lungs among countless other dangers. It's used as a "sterilizing agent" as well as a pesticide. The fact that humans have come in contact with this as much as they have over the past years is worrying, but add this to the cancer rate increase due to injections as well as the forever chemicals found in meats, fruits and vegetables and we have an actual genocide going on. Western Australia is bringing back mask mandates and many other places are looking to do the same. Will you comply? "

banned.video...

posted on Nov, 21 2023 @ 01:29 AM
link   
People are starring, flagging, and agreeing with an OP from someone who claims that they know 35 people who died from covid vaccines.

I will admit, he writes well. There has to be a forum for fiction writers, right?

Maybe move these threads?

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join