It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The most true statement of world affairs.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 19 2023 @ 06:22 AM
link   
Whether this is allowed I don't know. As you all know I'm old and decrepit and don't know how to put videos on ATS. BUT would someone kindly put the video on of Tucker Carlson interviewing a Spanish politician name Santiago Abascal. It will be the most eye-opening video for all people who don't believe what is happening in the world.
I am very upset at what he says Spain is turning into as I look at Spain as my second home. My brothers lived there and I visited regularly and I found the Spanish people very warm and friendly and would not hesitate to invite strangers into their celebrations.
Please, please watch the video if it's allowed.

posted on Nov, 19 2023 @ 06:27 AM
link   
a reply to: crayzeed

Is this an interview?

posted on Nov, 19 2023 @ 06:32 AM
link   
a reply to: RussianTroll
Yes, thanks Troll.

posted on Nov, 19 2023 @ 02:02 PM
link   
a reply to: crayzeed

So Spain is the global "Hartsfield Landing"?

I don't usually bother with political stuff, but watched your video. Overall Santiago Abascal relentlessly stayed "on message". Carlson didn't ask too many wayward personal questions but I still think Santiago Abascal missed a few chances to by opening up a little to connect with viewers as a concerned Human being & not just a crusading politician.

Carlson also gaffed miserably by pushing the narrative that Spain's history in the America's was history to be proud of.
Stopping human sacrifice by continent wide genocide could have been left out of the conversation. Definitely not lauded even in passing conversation.

Bringing up another conundrum of the Catholic Churches avoidance denouncing a political party that had been involved in mass murder of it's clergy and parishioners fairly recently Santiago Abascal only gave a quick acknowledgement to Rome not rocking the boat. Power sticks with power. A non answer as everyone knows the axiom & how to apply it themselves.

Sorry this is going on in your "other home"!

posted on Nov, 19 2023 @ 07:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: crayzeed
Whether this is allowed I don't know. As you all know I'm old and decrepit and don't know how to put videos on ATS. BUT would someone kindly put the video on of Tucker Carlson interviewing a Spanish politician name Santiago Abascal. It will be the most eye-opening video for all people who don't believe what is happening in the world.
I am very upset at what he says Spain is turning into as I look at Spain as my second home. My brothers lived there and I visited regularly and I found the Spanish people very warm and friendly and would not hesitate to invite strangers into their celebrations.
Please, please watch the video if it's allowed.

Here you go....

Video
This is happening in Canada right now as well. Trudeau and its criminal buddies are stealing billions, they absolve themselves of serious crimes and they are ruling by edict, rather than vote. The NDP has given Trudeau the ability to destroy Canada, I would not be saddened if they were all murdered horribly, I'd have a party.

Cheers - Dave
edit on b2023b25_000000Sun, 19 Nov 2023 19:56:25 -0600000000112023-11-19T19:56:25-06:00 by bobs_uruncle because: (no reason given)

top topics

join