It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Team Bin Laden or Team Musk?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 18 2023 @ 11:08 AM
link   
a reply to: FullHeathen

Are there any deaths attributed to Elon Musk? Is there any precedent to him blinding satellites, or is it only potential that we are concerned about at this point?

Dead people can still hold direct influence over the living and instruct ideology and behavior.

posted on Nov, 18 2023 @ 11:11 AM
link   

Privatizing national security is always a good idea. /sarc

‘I’m from the government and I’m here to help.’

posted on Nov, 18 2023 @ 11:12 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

the genocide of all terrorists and all who support terrorists.

I'm pretty sure that some of the taxes I paid went to Operation Cyclone, a program to organize and support the Afghan mujahideen during the Soviet–Afghan War (1979–1989).

So there we go. All of our lives are forfeit.

posted on Nov, 18 2023 @ 11:13 AM
link   
a reply to: zosimov

First of all Tik tok is a Chinese influencer app they have been manipulating the idiots in the US for years.

With that say, only idiots will claim bin laden as a hero, China is doing a great job and infiltrating the US to manipulate public opinion, people should be soo proud of themselves, they are nothing but puppets.

Putting musk next to bin laden is just stupid.

posted on Nov, 18 2023 @ 11:13 AM
link   
a reply to: TheValeyard

Perhaps I should have turned off the /sarc button.

posted on Nov, 18 2023 @ 11:15 AM
link   

I'm on the autism spectrum, so if you ask a question, I take it literally.

Incidentally, the same is true of Musk!

posted on Nov, 18 2023 @ 11:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: FullHeathen

the genocide of all terrorists and all who support terrorists.

I'm pretty sure that some of the taxes I paid went to Operation Cyclone, a program to organize and support the Afghan mujahideen during the Soviet–Afghan War (1979–1989).

So there we go. All of our lives are forfeit.

Do you actively support terrorism or actual are a terrorist?

posted on Nov, 18 2023 @ 12:22 PM
link   

Since my posts have received no stars as of yet ...
I am out of here.

posted on Nov, 18 2023 @ 12:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Blueracer

Bin Laden then died soon after he made that statement. But if you were to follow the 'official story', you would have witnessed several versions of Bin Laden pop up throughout the 2000's. He was the fake boogie man.

The real boogie man? CIA and Mossad and PNAC. But we all know this.

Funny how sloppy they were back then. Reminds me of the floating passports.

Once again, 9/11 was an inside job.

Check out this article from when Bin Laden actually died: www.foxnews.com...

Usama bin Laden has died a peaceful death due to an untreated lung complication, the Pakistan Observer reported, citing a Taliban leader who allegedly attended the funeral of the Al Qaeda leader.

posted on Nov, 18 2023 @ 12:49 PM
link   
Try harder.
Because whatever youre trying to do is inefficient.

a reply to: FurPerson

posted on Nov, 18 2023 @ 01:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: zosimov

Here is the question facing our society currently: Who is more morally reprehensible: Bin Laden or Musk?

This is a difficult question. On one hand, we have a man who has claimed responsibility for the most deadly and horrific attack on US soil ever (until the harrowing events of J6, that is).

On the other, we have the man who condemns calls for genocide on his online forum.

Is this sarcasm? I can't tell anymore.

posted on Nov, 18 2023 @ 01:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blueracer
OBL said he had nothing to do with 911.

Yes he did claim responsibility.

Al-Qaeda leader Osama bin Laden appeared in a new message aired on an Arabic TV station Friday night, for the first time claiming direct responsibility for the 2001 attacks against the United States.

www.cbc.ca...

posted on Nov, 18 2023 @ 01:18 PM
link   
Bin Ladens statement in February 2002

"I tell you, freedom and human rights in America are doomed," bin Laden said as the U.S. war on terrorism raged in Afghanistan. "The U.S. government will lead the American people in -- and the West in general -- into an unbearable hell and a choking life."

COMPLETE COVERAGE | FRONT LINES | AMERICA AT HOME | INTERACTIVES » Bin Laden's sole post-September 11 TV interview aired

posted on Nov, 20 2023 @ 07:43 PM
link   
I couldn't tell you. You see, I know nothing about Osama Bin Laden other than the fact that he often spent time in the United States with his Judeochristian friends and he seemed to be a fun-loving guy.

I simply don't believe for one second that that man, a man who rang the White House within the first 9 minutes of the 9-11 attacks to offer his condolences on live TV that MANY of us saw, but such a gesture was never mentioned or attributed to him again...we simply were told that oh, so Osama Bin Laden called George Bush and took full responsibility, he says he hates American scum, and he dares America to come and get him. Really, that's what he said on the phone, we promise.

And then, after hearing nothing from the man ever again, we were told, "oh by the way, we tracked down Bin Laden, the mastermind behind 9-11, and we killed him. We killed him good and disposed of the body in the ocean so the world could rest safely. We promise. That's what happened. Oh, and as a side effect of the attacks being funded by Saudi Arabian dna Iran, we must invade Iraq.

I am at the point where I truly don't believe a gosh damn word that the American media tells me, plus...reading Greek news ALWAYS tells an entirely different side of the story. In fact, it is almost appalling what is IN the Greek news that is TOTALLY SILENT in the US media and vice versa.

posted on Nov, 20 2023 @ 09:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: zosimov
Team Bin Laden or Team Musk?

Here is the question facing our society currently: Who is more morally reprehensible: Bin Laden or Musk?

I am soooo bad at these. You save the baby and let the retarded cripple get hit.

I think Musk is at least mildly Autistic.

He is like Mensa smart but doesn't show it. At least his posts don't scream 155 IQ.

He is really bad and doing what Trump does. Trump can play the populist game and look natural doing it. Elon sorta does it like a person without self-awareness. Sorta like, "Okay if I say this, I accomplish X and Y, instead of intuitively doing it like a salesman, like Trump does.

He's like the nerdy D&D kid trying to be like Trump.
edit on 20-11-2023 by Degradation33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2023 @ 05:59 AM
link   

Are there any deaths attributed to Elon Musk? Is there any precedent to him blinding satellites, or is it only potential that we are concerned about at this point?

Dead people can still hold direct influence over the living and instruct ideology and behavior.

Your thread isn't really about whether South African Elon Musk should be an integral part of the U.S. national security apparatus or not. It is whether he is antisemitic or not.

I don't really care. I am alarmed to discover that I am. It comes down to the matter of how the word is defined.

Even though I have always viewed Jews to be no different than any other human, ontologically and metaphysically speaking, and therefore imbued with basic human right to life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness; I have never been a Zionist.

As of May 26, 2016 the U.S. government has adopted a definition of antisemitism which conflates anti-Zionism with antisemitism. Now, a negative view of the creation of the Jewish state of Israel = antisemitism.

The official definition is so broad that no one can escape falling into that category, unless they fully endorse the actions and aims of a foreign country.

References:

In 2016, IHRA adopted the Working Definition of Antisemitism, first published by the EUMC in 2005. IHRA adopted the Working Definition of Antisemitism at a plenary session in 2016. On 1 June 2017, the European Parliament voted to adopt a resolution[15] calling on European Union member states and their institutions to adopt and apply the definition. The non-legally binding working definition includes illustrative examples of antisemitism to guide the IHRA in its work. These examples include classical antisemitic tropes, Holocaust denial and attempts to apply a double standard to the State of Israel.[16] Numerous governmental and other organizations have adopted the IHRA definition. However, the working definition has been criticised by some as too broad, and conflating anti-Zionism with antisemitism.[17] In the United States, the Biden administration launched[18] a comprehensive strategy May 25, 2023 to counter anti-Semitism, including the IHRA working definition in its strategy.
International Holocaust Remembrance Alliance

U.S. State Department: Defining Antisemitism
edit on 21-11-2023 by FullHeathen because: (no reason given)

How should antisemitism be defined? available through wayback machine or footnote 17 of the wikipedia article.
edit on 21-11-2023 by FullHeathen because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2023 @ 11:02 AM
link   

I'm not convinced a native South African in charge of US security would put us in any more danger than the US born officials in charge now, but again, that's another topic.

It's a damn shame people have weaponized virtue to the point that shouting "anti-Semite, bigot, sexist, racist, transphobe" is enough to shut down a debate. I found the same problem from the left when people tried to criticize the evil country-wrecking George Soros, who happens to be Jewish.
antisemitism.org.uk...

I refuse to use "virtue" as a weapon, personally.

Have a good one

posted on Nov, 22 2023 @ 11:12 AM
link   
a reply to: EmmanuelGoldstein

do you think the support springing up for him recently among the tiktokers is due to him being the boogieman, or Emmanuel Goldstein if you will..
or do the tiktokers support him because he supposedly fought a righteous fight against an oppressive western regime?

I worded the OP with deliberation, calling Bin Laden the man who claimed responsibility for the attacks because after years of "doing my own research" I found the official story to have more holes than a sieve.

If the young tiktok crowd is aware of government officials conspiring against its citizens for their own advancement then I'd say the future looks bright. If they are supporting Bin Laden attacking and murdering US citizens because of a prettily worded letter decrying oppression and victimhood, then we're in trouble.

posted on Nov, 24 2023 @ 07:01 AM
link   

A wee bit of levity to lighten the note.

posted on Nov, 24 2023 @ 08:30 AM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

Awesome

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join