It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Will Lucifer Save The Jews?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 17 2023 @ 06:48 PM
link   
How is that for a click bait thread title?

If memory serves, there is only 1 chapter in the Bible about Lucifer: Isaiah 14.

And here is the verse of prophecy I have chosen to hone in on, number 29:

“Rejoice not thou, whole Palestina, because the rod of him that smote thee is broken: for out of the serpent's root shall come forth a cockatrice, and his fruit shall be a fiery flying serpent.”

In context with the rest of this chapter, this seems to me like it says, the LORD’s rod has been broken, and the might of Israel will fail to conquer Palestine. Does that look like what we are now seeing unfold?

That must be why the LORD begat Lucifer, because Lucifer’s fruit shall conquer Palestine.

But what is Lucifer’s fruit?

How art thou fallen?

Prepare slaughter for his children.

Comments?

posted on Nov, 17 2023 @ 07:22 PM
link   
Lucifer is a Latin term.

If it's in the Bible it was added later because Hebrew is older than Latin and the Original Hebrew Torah was written yep you guessed it in Hebrew .

Though on a side note , What ever the Jewish People followed out of Egypt was not the ALL creator of the Universe . It was something masquerading as God.

posted on Nov, 17 2023 @ 07:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: asabuvsobelow
Lucifer is a Latin term.

Though on a side note , What ever the Jewish People followed out of Egypt was not the ALL creator of the Universe . It was something masquerading as God.

Say What? How many times throughout scripture does The Living God remind them how he brought them out of Egypt?

posted on Nov, 17 2023 @ 07:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: IgorMartinez
How is that for a click bait thread title?

If memory serves, there is only 1 chapter in the Bible about Lucifer: Isaiah 14.

And here is the verse of prophecy I have chosen to hone in on, number 29:

“Rejoice not thou, whole Palestina, because the rod of him that smote thee is broken: for out of the serpent's root shall come forth a cockatrice, and his fruit shall be a fiery flying serpent.”

In context with the rest of this chapter, this seems to me like it says, the LORD’s rod has been broken, and the might of Israel will fail to conquer Palestine. Does that look like what we are now seeing unfold?

That must be why the LORD begat Lucifer, because Lucifer’s fruit shall conquer Palestine.

But what is Lucifer’s fruit?

How art thou fallen?

Prepare slaughter for his children.

Comments?

Well, for one, there was no such thing as Palestine in Isaiah's day. This, in Isaiah 14:29, is a prophecy against Philistia (Pelesheth), the country of the Philistines, or 'the land of sojourners', which extended from modern day Israel, up into Syria.

Philistines - Wikipedia

And Lucifer is a Latin term for the planet Venus, but the title used in Isaiah 14:12 is Helel, meaning "shining one".

In regard to this particular prophecy, it is believed to have been fulfilled by the Philistines conquering by Nebuchadnezzar II, and their subsequent demise as an ethnicity.

edit on 17-11-2023 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2023 @ 07:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: visitedbythem

Lucifer is a Latin term.

Say What? How many times throughout scripture does The Living God remind them how he brought them out of Egypt?

The " Jealous " Sacrifice Seeking " Foreskin Obsessed " Pork Hating " City Slaughtering" God of the Old Testament is not God.

It to me seems like a Being that is quite confused with it's own existence and place in the cosmos.

posted on Nov, 17 2023 @ 08:03 PM
link   
a reply to: IgorMartinez

No. None of that has to do with the present day. It's the conflict between Assyrian Empire, destruction of Babylon( 681 BC), rebuilding of Babylon(669 BC) and the alliance of many people, including Western Semites of the Levant and the Philistines to establish Babylon as the capital. That failed, and the Assyrians punished all the rebels quite severely.

But eventually the Neo-Babylonian Empire rose up to end the Neo-Assyrian empire(605 BC). The Philistines lost their distinct cultural identity at that time, being merely subjects of the new empire. Around the late 5th century BCE.

edit on 17-11-2023 by FullHeathen because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2023 @ 08:12 PM
link   

Lucifer is a Latin term.

The " Jealous " Sacrifice Seeking " Foreskin Obsessed " Pork Hating " City Slaughtering" God of the Old Testament is not God.

It to me seems like a Being that is quite confused with it's own existence and place in the cosmos.

Man, you sure is smart an stuff....

posted on Nov, 17 2023 @ 08:16 PM
link   

Well, let's see... The main Deity of Babylon was Ba'al and they sacrificed children to it. Ba'al is a representation of the evil that controls the world, so satan/lucifer seems to work. Abraham, the father of Judaism, was born in Ur, Babylon and would have likely have been indoctrinated into the religion there and read things like the Epic of Gilgamesh. You know, that story where Utnapishtim, our hero, save the day by building a giant ship and loading all the animals. You thought I was going to say Noah, right? Actually, I'd say plagiarism. So it appears much of the Ba'al worship was migrated into Judaism.

Now in the Bible, a couple of times I believe, it states that "satan" is the lord of this world. The Bible is a reflection of the Torah. Then we have Kabbalah, which is basically judaic black magic, plus of course Solomon dabbled in the occult and rendered a series of works known as the Keys of Solomon which explain in no uncertain terms how to conjure up and manipulate all kinds of weird stuff. I used to own a complete set from around 1905 translated from the original aramaic I believe.

So... will satan or its spawn, the monarch formerly known as prince, save israel? Nawww, it will sacrifice them, but it won't save palestine either, because that's what this reality construct is all about. Suffering! The great 12,000 year reset is coming in this prison called Hell probably by about 2033/2035 during solar minimum. I am surprised you didn't get the memo....

Cheers - Dave

posted on Nov, 17 2023 @ 08:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: dust2023

Lucifer is a Latin term.

Man, you sure is smart an stuff....

Actually I'm a moron an stuff.

posted on Nov, 17 2023 @ 08:19 PM
link   

He might be already doing just that. After all, many muslims regard the US as 'The Great Satan'.

posted on Nov, 17 2023 @ 08:43 PM
link   
With standard Israel is sowing with it foreign relations, harvest time does not look like a sustainable approach.

posted on Nov, 17 2023 @ 09:01 PM
link   

I always thought Isaiah 14 was about The King of Babylon.

14:12

Helel can mean "Lucifer", but can also mean "day star", "shining one", and so on...

While Isaiah lived long before 540 BCE, there are different literary tells, and language use within the scripture itself, one of these notable later editions was Chapter 14.

Likely written to MOCK the Babylonian King for getting his ass kicked by Cyrus The Great.

Archaelogical evidence suggests after the fall of Babylon the ziggurat was cannibalized for building projects by the Persians.

It all lines up with Nebuchadnezzar II completing it between 600 and 560 BCE and Cyrus knocking it down after 538.

The belief is it originally had to do with Ba'al and Canaanite religion, later updated, or the meaning changed, after the exilic period.

Helel ben Shahar (Sahar in Hebrew) is a second tier deity in the Ancient Canaanite religion. Isaiah used him for imagery, and to conceal the passage’s origin: Allow me to explain:

Isaiah 14:12 is a crib of the Canaanite/Ugaritic legend of the god Attar attempting to seize the throne of Ba'al and being cast down into the underworld. It's part of the Ba'al Cycle Tablets, and set on Mt. Zaphon, the Mount of the Assembly of Gods. And guess which planet Attar is connected to? VENUS! The Morning Star! Isaiah also integrated the pseudo-myth of Helel. HLL's name properly rendered with Ugaritic vowels is Hilil or Hilâlu. But if you erroneously render it with Hebrew vowels, it becomes Helel. HLL was the son of the god El and the goddess variant of Shahar, goddess of the dawn. Hence Helel ben Shahar. Ring a bell? Helel ben Sahar. Shining One, Son of the Dawn.

edit on 17-11-2023 by Degradation33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2023 @ 09:26 PM
link   

Lucifer, the light-bearer, how do we use 'light' in spiritual matters?

Jesus was a Lucifer, he said so himself the book say (John 8:12)

In the original, the role the Christian idea of Satan was based on, is the adversary. The one testing humanity, the one who tries to prove that we are scum and have to fail.

So in that context since the Jews are the ones that have the covenant with God I'd say that means if Chrisitianity keeps going after the ones with the covenant and allows them to be 'destroyed' be it through war or missionary work the adversary has won and the 'light of the world' will be extinguished.

Rev 22:6: I am the morning star which is as Degradation33 said another use of Lucifer, just that JC said that.
That is also the true source of the illuminati, the ignited ones, the ones carrying the fire of transformation and in general attributes of the light like compassion, progress, development...

edit on 17-11-2023 by FurPerson because: add

posted on Nov, 17 2023 @ 10:22 PM
link   
The name Palestine is derived from the name Philistine.

What was enlightening about Nebuchadnezzar conquering the Philistines, or later when Cyrus the great conquered Babylon?

Those kings are long gone, yet the Palestine Israel conflict never ended, and it has been more than 2600 years.

What do those ancient battles have to do with how Lucifer fell?

Verse 26: “This is the purpose that is purposed upon the whole earth: and this is the hand that is stretched out upon all the nations.”

Doesn’t seem like we can say those ancient battles were the purpose that was purposed upon the whole earth, from a hand stretched out upon all nations.

posted on Nov, 17 2023 @ 10:27 PM
link   
a reply to: FurPerson

I’d say, when it comes to spiritual matters, light is what keeps your heart beating.

posted on Nov, 17 2023 @ 10:35 PM
link   

" Will Lucifer Save The Jews? "

No , they are All Going to Hell with the Rest of US .

posted on Nov, 17 2023 @ 10:44 PM
link   

no. enlightenment is a call back to the invention of fire. It is when Sophia or 'the holy ghost' (whichever you prefer it's the same thing) leads you down a path of epiphanies and revelation takes a hold on you.

posted on Nov, 17 2023 @ 11:21 PM
link   

Fire is light. And so is the energy of your heart.

posted on Nov, 17 2023 @ 11:29 PM
link   

What? The energy of my heart is muscle contraction, purely mechanical.

Light is photons, transmitters of visual information. Fire is a catalyst, combustion.

so..... what?

posted on Nov, 18 2023 @ 12:50 AM
link   

The heart is electric. I think it powers your whole body. Seems like a pretty great light source to me. Doesn’t seem all that visible of light , but you can see it in a person’s energy level. Babies seem to have more than adults. A baby’s heart can beat 160 times a minute and the doctor says, perfect health. An adult’s heart beats 160 times in a minute, and the poor soul is lucky just to keep from dropping dead.

Fire is a calming visible light, from burning something to ashes. Behold! a smoke from the North! None shall be alone in their appointed times 😱

Even having a revelation might light up your brain. Or it might turn you off.

Anyway I guess my point is pretty literal, bringing light might focus on the science of generating light.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join