It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trudeau to Israel: The World Is Witnessing This.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 16 2023 @ 09:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Lysergic

It is meaningless virtue signaling what Trudeau is doing. Like with the Rohinga 'oh the humanity!' but that is the whole extent of support.
All those Western politicians now calling for a two state solution (because that has worked so well the other 1 mill times that has been suggested) and aid to Gaza are really just appeasing the Muslim segment of their country to keep the peace.

posted on Nov, 16 2023 @ 09:57 PM
link   
Trudeau is proving often what a disgrace to humanity he is. This is sadly another one of those.

posted on Nov, 16 2023 @ 10:41 PM
link   

edit on 11/16/2023 by yeahright because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2023 @ 11:21 PM
link   
I think Trudeau should put his mouth noise into action and visit Gaza, then onto Israel to foment an actual opinion.

posted on Nov, 18 2023 @ 10:24 AM
link   
a reply to: freshcedar

Didn't need that explained.
I'm sure it felt good to type though.

We have an entire western world saying "Send them aid and back them up bomb the hell out of Palestinians. Don't stop!"

Anyway, almost no one is putting on pressure for diplomatic talks,
so I'm glad at least one president is.

This "weak" diplomacy and compromise talk will eventually become the only salvation for who remains.
In the interim, have fun with your war, humans!
I'm wishing you all MUCHO testosterone!

"SONTAR, HA!"
edit on 18/11/23 by TheValeyard because: clarification

posted on Nov, 18 2023 @ 11:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheValeyard

Didn't need that explained.
I'm sure it felt good to type though.

We have an entire western world saying "Send them aid and back them up bomb the hell out of Palestinians. Don't stop!"

Anyway, almost no one is putting on pressure for diplomatic talks,
so I'm glad at least one president is.

This "weak" diplomacy and compromise talk will eventually become the only salvation for who remains.
In the interim, have fun with your war, humans!
I'm wishing you all MUCHO testosterone!

"SONTAR, HA!"

Canada is not in a position anymore to even try and offer diplomatic advice as Trudeau is not respected by any world leaders. His opinion means nothing.

He always takes the easiest route, fence sitter and appeaser . talking out of both sides of his mouth.

It takes alot of leadership strength to overcome appeasement.

Truedeau has no leadership qualities.

you might want to look up Neville Chamberlains same tactic and how it affected the french and british citizens when within 2 years they were slaughtered by Hitlers forces.

we have prime ministers in Canada not presidents.

posted on Nov, 18 2023 @ 03:42 PM
link   

President/ PM, whatever. IDC.

Well I think you and Fur Person are right about it being meaningless, and that it's not gonna help anything.
Whatever.

posted on Nov, 18 2023 @ 11:09 PM
link   

Hamas means Genocidal Ideology , they wont even hide it....it has been writed to their manifesto all along from the start .

From the 1988 Hamas covenant

“The Day of Judgment will not come about until Moslems fight the Jews (killing the Jews), when the Jew will hide behind stones and trees. The stones and trees will say O Moslems, O Abdulla, there is a Jew behind me, come and kill him.”

“With their money, they [the Jews] took control of the world media, news agencies, the press, publishing houses, broadcasting stations, and others.”

From the revised 2017 charter

“The establishment of ‘Israel’ is entirely illegal and contravenes the inalienable rights of the Palestinian people.”

“There shall be no recognition of the legitimacy of the Zionist entity. Whatever has befallen the land of Palestine in terms of occupation, settlement, building, judaisation or changes to its features or falsification of facts is illegitimate.”

Hamas rejects any alternative to the full and complete liberation of Palestine, from the river to the sea.”

On the website of Canadian goverment , Listed Terrorist Entities :

Hamas (Harakat Al-Muqawama Al-Islamiya) (Islamic Resistance Movement)

Also known as N/A
Description Hamas, the Arabic acronym for the group Harakat Al-Muqawama Al-Islamiya, is a radical Islamist-nationalist terrorist organization that emerged from the Palestinian branch of the Muslim Brotherhood in 1987. It uses political and violent means to pursue its goal of establishing an Islamic Palestinian state in Israel. Since 1990, Hamas has been responsible for terrorist attacks against both civilian and military targets. Hamas has been one of the primary groups involved in suicide bombings aimed at Israelis since the start of the Al-Aqsa intifada in September 2000. In 2006, Hamas participated in and won Palestinian parliamentary elections, leading to negotiations between the group and the Palestinian Authority over the establishment of a unity government. In 2007, however, Hamas overthrew the Palestinian Authority in the Gaza Strip and seized power of the coastal territory. Although the group's political leadership resides in Damascus, Hamas uses the Gaza Strip as a base for terrorist operations aimed against Israel. Date listed 2002-11-27 Date reviewed 2021-06-04

Currently listed entities

posted on Nov, 18 2023 @ 11:22 PM
link   
well canada isn't surrounded by enemies who could overwhelm them in a matter of hours if they let their guard down.

<< 1   >>

join