It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Does Hamas Use Human Shields

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 16 2023 @ 10:16 PM
link   
The ukranians seem to use their people as shields by putting their military and weapons in populated areas, so I guess it is now considered acceptable to do that. Hamas is a severe threat to Israel, the threat needs to be neutralized. Hamas started this by attacking people in Israel so that gives Israel the right to take out the threat. It is different in the case of Ukraine, a lot of agreements had been broken and Russia had to do something. The agreements broken by NATO started that war. NATO was putting weapons closer and closer to Moscow and they said their verbal agreement to Russia not to do that was not legal.

posted on Nov, 16 2023 @ 10:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Lazy88

You hit the nail on the head with this one. You are so right, it almost gave me goosebumps.

posted on Nov, 16 2023 @ 10:49 PM
link   
I am going to probably anger a bunch of folks with what I am about to say, but I personally don't support EITHER side of this conflict. You know why? Because I see it for what it is. The result of bad decisions by your beloved "decision makers. Who pays the price? Per usual, the INNOCENTS who don't have a damn thing to do with ANY of the BULL#. However, also per usual, most of you are content with making up EXCUSES and APOLOGETICS for it all!!

posted on Nov, 16 2023 @ 10:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: RickyD
a reply to: nugget1

And is there not outrage when that happens...

Not sure what country you live in but there have been many riots caused over no-knock warrants and wrong house swats that have killed innocent victims.

posted on Nov, 17 2023 @ 12:35 AM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

Hamas started this by attacking people in Israel so that gives Israel the right to take out the threat.

I agree to what you have said but there is one point that I disagree with about starting point of conflict

On this day in May 1948, up to 200 Palestinians were massacred by Israeli troops in the coastal village of Tantura, located 35 kilometres south of Haifa. It was one of the 64 Palestinian coastal villages on the road between Tel Aviv and Haifa, of which only two remain today, Furaydis and Jisr Al-Zarka. The rest were ethnically cleansed, as were hundreds of other villages, towns and cities elsewhere in occupied Palestine.

A week after David Ben-Gurion, the executive head of the World Zionist Organisation, declared the establishment of the State of Israel, the small coastal village of Tantura became the scene of one of the worst massacres carried out by Zionist colonial forces against the indigenous Palestinian population. The massacre took place against the backdrop of what the Palestinians call the Nakba, the catastrophe which saw 750,000 Palestinians, nearly three quarters of the population, being driven out of their homes by Zionist paramilitary groups. The catastrophe is now the longest running refugee crisis in the modern era.

www.middleeastmonitor.com...

Social media users have widely published a video in which an officer of the Zionist regime talks about Tantura's murder, crime and rape, as if he were telling an entertaining story.

This Zionist officer said in a video that was republished by the "Saudioun Ma'al-Aqsa" account on Twitter: "Tantura was a rich village with beautiful houses, a soldier rapped a 16 old Palestinian girl, we were with a very brutal man who simply put villagers in cages and killed them.

They gathered all the men and ordered them to sit on the ground, and one of the soldiers came with a machine gun and fired at them.

He added: This is the same thing that happened in the massacre of al-Tantura, the soldiers took a flamethrower and burned the residents, it was terrible.

We were forbidden to talk about his actions and I didn't tell anyone; because it's a big scandal and I didn't want to talk about it.

www.avapress.com...

posted on Nov, 17 2023 @ 06:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: Mawdano
a reply to: DBCowboy

Fact
Israel had prior knowledge of the attack

citation needed.

posted on Nov, 17 2023 @ 06:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: Mawdano

The evidence is clear to me that the firing was from a place where there are neighboring buildings to it. I don't know if these buildings are owned by Hamas or civilian buildings. Anyhow, firing back at the fire source is a legitimate target.

but what if there were kids there?

posted on Nov, 17 2023 @ 07:01 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

Egypt warned Israel ‘days’ before Hamas attack: Rep. Michael McCaul
Egyptian intelligence officials warned their Israeli counterparts of a possible terror attack days before Hamas slaughtered at least 1,300 people, according to the Republican chairman of the House Foreign Affairs Committee — who said Wednesday he doesn’t know how Israel and the US missed the signs.

“We know the Egyptian intelligence service handed this off days before the terrorist invasion, if you will, or attack,” Rep. Michael McCaul (R-Texas) told CNN following a closed-door intelligence briefing. “So, there’s a lot of questions about that.”
nypost.com...

posted on Nov, 17 2023 @ 07:03 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

Well, care should be taken not to hurt kids when possible. That includes but not limited to the type of weapons used to hit the target. A nuclear bomb for instance is not a good choice.

“Heritage Minister Amichai Eliyahu said Sunday that one of Israel’s options in the war against Hamas was to drop a nuclear bomb on the Gaza Strip, in comments that were quickly disavowed by Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu, who also suspended the minister from cabinet meetings.”
themillennialpress.com...

Rights group: Israel dropped equivalent to 2 nuclear bombs on Gaza
Israel has dropped more than 25,000 tonnes of explosives on the besieged Gaza Strip since the start of its large-scale bombardment on 7 October, equivalent to two nuclear bombs, Euro-Med Human Rights Monitor said in a press release issued Thursday.
www.middleeastmonitor.com...

posted on Nov, 17 2023 @ 11:19 AM
link   
a reply to: RickyD

I've considered that scenario also.
However, in a regular hostage situation it's usually only the hostages in danger.

Would a plane full of passengers, that are hostages, get taken out in order to prevent a larger attack happening using that plane?

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join