It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BIDEN Admin Believes a Gun Owner High on Marijuana is More Likely to Shoot Somebody.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2023 @ 11:24 PM
link   
Wednesday, November 15, 2023

This administration keeps making rules, or changing processes that affect entire swaths of Americans in negative ways. Could this new Gun Ban be used to confiscate weapons from Marijuana users...legal and illegal users, across America?

The Department of Justice (DOJ) backed a ban on gun possession for marijuana users on Wednesday, because individuals are “unlikely to put their guns away before using drugs.”

In a brief filed with Third Circuit Court of Appeals, the DOJ said the ban “comfortably” fits within the nation’s historical tradition of firearm regulation, pointing to precedents that permitted disarming individuals intoxicated by alcohol, deemed dangerous or who have a mental illness. It argued the Fifth Circuit erred when it found in a separate case challenging the ban that history would only support disarming individuals “currently under an impairing influence.”
Source: dailycaller.com...

Those of you who smoke the weed, does it make you more likely to do things you normally wouldn't do?

Today, after meeting with China's Xi-Eleven Jinping in San Francisco, President Biden said to a reporter in an "admiring" manner, (just like Obama did), "Yes, he's sort of a dictator, who's in charge of China."

The way Biden and his administration are putting out long-term regulations and changes to public policies, you get the impression he (they) think they are still going to be in charge of this country after the November 2024 Presidential election...even though that's looking LESS LIKELY with each passing month, thank God.

-WeMustCare

posted on Nov, 16 2023 @ 12:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: WeMustCare

Those of you who smoke the weed, does it make you more likely to do things you normally wouldn't do?

-WeMustCare

I can honestly say that I've never smoked so much weed that I left my coc aine at the White House.

But then, I've never smoked weed with Willie.

posted on Nov, 16 2023 @ 12:51 AM
link   
a reply to: WeMustCare

I knew this was coming or something similar like if you're taking an SSRI, antipsychotic, etc. THAT should be looked into perhaps. But marijuana??

I thought they were pushing for a legalization of cannabis on the federal level? Now it won't be legalized because they want to use marijuana use to try and disarm Americans? This won't fly anyway because they keep trying to leapfrog the Bruen decision (which is just a more clarified Heller decision).

But you can be a raging alcoholic though! NO PROBLEM.

They're not confiscating anything. The best they could do is dry up supply, which they're doing right now to gun shops and ammo. The black market will always find a way, but that, however, doesn't dismiss the fact that a war has been declared on the Bill of Rights.

Serious times that people laughingly scoff at...smh.. Soooo many people have to learn the hard way, like it's their preferred option or something...🤦🏾‍♂️

I don't delude myself about the clear and present threat that this southern invasion is causing. When the attack(s) come, this whole country is going to be flipped on its head and fingers are going to point VERY sharply at the obvious causes and look out.

But whatever right? Laugh and scoff like usual, most will be whistling a different tune soon enough. Be safe out there!

posted on Nov, 16 2023 @ 02:49 AM
link   

Well, Joe is 80 and senile.

He must have seen that one movie where the kid was too stoned to save the other kid what fell off the rowboat in to the lake.

Let the states mandate what their cannibis use gun ownership laws are. Don't set any federal precedent (Too late) for legal adult use substances, like alcohol, and right to bear arms. There are some pharmaceutical drugs more concerning than cannabis. Might want to throw all opiates on that list. Effectively a gateway to use all mind-altering substances in this way.

What a sleazy BS way to either regulate guns or detour people from using cannabis.

edit on 16-11-2023 by Degradation33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2023 @ 02:58 AM
link   

no. Weed makes it more likely I will fall asleep with the playstation controller in my hand! It doesn't change your whole personality like alcohol does.

If we are just making arbitrary rules, why not say that if you've had a DUI you can't own a gun. Makes more sense than banning marijuana users. If you have a DUI you obviously have not only VERY bad judgment but also you're literally being a danger to other people by default since drunk drivers kill people.

posted on Nov, 16 2023 @ 02:59 AM
link   
If anything it’s the complete opposite. Most people high on weed would be too paranoid to do things wrong at all.
Being High on weed at the same time as another substance is a completely different story though.

posted on Nov, 16 2023 @ 03:01 AM
link   
It angries up the blood I tells ya. Them there Hamases was smokin dat stuff back in October before they went a did themselfs a whole bunch a killin
edit on 16-11-2023 by TheWhat because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2023 @ 08:26 AM
link   
We all know our boy Joe has an amazing understanding of the inner working of this system. He helped draft the 90's crime bill that disproportionately locks up people who are like, but NOT his son Hunter after all.

My personal experiences have taught me NO. I can't go to much into detail as to protect our identities. But I work closely with disabled veterans battling their demons with cannabis. As someone who has years of experience in this field I can attest cannabis makes you far less likely to display violent tendencies.

In Colorado having a medical marijuana card disqualifies you for being able to obtain a concealed carry license. It pretty absurd. They tell you that you can't purchase a firearm either. But the ATF isn't allowed to go through people's medical records which would be a clear violation of people's HIPPA rights.

Therefore when you get to the part on a background check for a firearm where it asks if you "consume any schedule one substances?" you just check NO. Because for them to even attempt to check would be violating our constitutional rights.

ETA Joe Biden's hit single...

edit on 16-11-2023 by JAY1980 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2023 @ 08:51 AM
link   

Take him to any 1 of Michigan and Canada "weed" stores, sit him in the center of a bong circle n watch. Those folks have no interest...zero...in hurting anyone...else.

Everyone....should watch "Refer Madness". It shows the twisted views( see how I said that!).... of what people thought 100 yrs back. Smoke it, you'd go crazy and kill your parents, wife, brother.

Some people, not experienced....still believe that movie.
edit on 11232030America/ChicagoThu, 16 Nov 2023 08:56:20 -060056202300000020 by mysterioustranger because: (no reason given)

PS thnx....always good to clear the air (see...another one"!😎🤙
edit on 11234030America/ChicagoThu, 16 Nov 2023 08:57:40 -060057202300000040 by mysterioustranger because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2023 @ 09:08 AM
link   
a reply to: JAY1980

Hey J? Since weed is legal here and documented sales...it's a Federal Form...must keep purchases on film and paper. These..are now being crosschecked against gun purchases.

They're doing it...not LIKE they're checking....but if you've purchased weed and said you didn't...now the same weed agencies..have your driv lisc and photo, and what and how much you bought....

Then? Gun store" Hi! I'm looking for a Sig Saurer 9mm".
"Sure thing! Here. Fill this out...."

You do, you lie...it's now on a Federal Form. 2 in fact. DO.NOT.LIE.ON.ANY.FORM. IN Michigan no more real job drug testing...only for those operating vehicles or heavy machinery.

posted on Nov, 16 2023 @ 09:11 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 16 2023 @ 09:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: WeMustCare
Wednesday, November 15, 2023

The way Biden and his administration are putting out long-term regulations and changes to public policies, you get the impression he (they) think they are still going to be in charge of this country after the November 2024 Presidential election...even though that's looking LESS LIKELY with each passing month, thank God.

-WeMustCare

I been noticing that, now he is going for more billions to keep killing the energy industry and replacing it with useless green energy that is no sustainable.

Still unless congress pass legislation, all the crap he is doing against gun owners can be easily reversed after he is wipe out of the oval office.

posted on Nov, 16 2023 @ 09:16 AM
link   
WOW, this really goes to show people that even Joe Biden thinks that the conspiracy that Hunter Biden is a hit man for the Trotskyists could be true.

posted on Nov, 16 2023 @ 09:41 AM
link   
but but but... orange man danger to democracy!

Remember that line of tripe...

Direct assault on our rights (no I dont smoke, know enough people that do to know he is full of it) and as usual its coming from the left.

posted on Nov, 16 2023 @ 11:20 AM
link   
You dont here in the news when you get a gun nut
(Coaching by FBI)
shooting up some school or some thing,
That he was high on weed!

They use't to say
"when red indians drink, they rape, kill and scalp"
Still sold them the drink!

edit on 16-11-2023 by Scratchpost because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2023 @ 11:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: Degradation33

Well, Joe is 80 and senile.

He must have seen that one movie where the kid was too stoned to save the other kid what fell off the rowboat in to the lake.

Let the states mandate what their cannibis use gun ownership laws are. Don't set any federal precedent (Too late) for legal adult use substances, like alcohol, and right to bear arms. There are some pharmaceutical drugs more concerning than cannabis. Might want to throw all opiates on that list. Effectively a gateway to use all mind-altering substances in this way.

What a sleazy BS way to either regulate guns or detour people from using cannabis.

So does real scientific scrutiny ever become relevant to these laws?
How is the endocannibinoid system explained away?

Cannibinoids are very important for holistic bodily functions and immune system responses especially when combined with varying terpenes.

It's from a seed no less.

Personally I believe all this is to keep industrial hemp from entering the markets again.
As important as cannabis is important to physical health and well being, industrial hemp can replace industrial lubricants and petro chemicals almost across the board, create 100 gallons of methanol (way purer than ethanol) per month from 1 acre.
Replace textiles with fabric that almost never wears out.
Improve concrete products.
Replace most building products like rebar that does not corrode like steal and iron.
Stucco that will not weather.
Home walls that breath and trap toxins.
Animal feeds that far surpass present feeds.

And the USA used to be saturated with industrial hemp.
There are some of the original colonies where it was mandated for farmers to grow 15% of their farmland in hemp for national security reasons.
And you could pay your taxes with hemp.

And it grows in every soil condition and is the only plant I am aware of that has all the protein, enzymes and nutrients to sustain life.
And it is how they cleaned the soil after the nuclear event at Chernobyl as it is a plant known as a dynamic accumulator having a long taproot that draws out all things in the soil, good and bad.

And for the record.
They played an evil name game change with CBD.
CBD is a cannabinoid.
It is a cannabis plant.
It is not hemp.
Genetic cousins.
Distant cousins.

Cannabis derived from flower and oil.
Hemp for fiber, pulp and seed.

Calling CBD hemp is how they demonized hemp in the 1st place and removed it from the public sphere.
The reason we still have Betsy Roth's flag is because it was made from hemp fiber.
The reason we have the original Bill of Rights, is because it was written on hemp paper.
Our navy still uses hemp rope because it does not corrode from seawater.

And it CANNOT get you high.

Hemp DESTROYS the economic policies known as "planned obsolescence ".
edit on 17-11-2023 by FarmerSimulation because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2024 @ 07:13 AM
link   
Wow, that's quite a statement! I think it's crucial to approach topics like this with an open mind and consider various perspectives.
Speaking of which, I've found resources like releaf.co.uk... to be informative when it comes to understanding cannabis and its effects. They offer some valuable insights that might shed light on this discussion.
Personally, I believe it's essential to consider individual circumstances and avoid making blanket assumptions. Each person's situation is unique, and it's crucial to have informed discussions based on facts and evidence.
edit on 21-2-2024 by Huronyx because: (no reason given)

top topics

join