It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ben Shapiro vs Candace Owens

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2023 @ 04:54 PM
link   
Owens has quoted the bible and Shapiro seems triggered by it:

twitter.com...

Seems this conflict is causing more division in the states the longer it goes on how far will the divide go?

People seem passionate if they've already picked a side, the polls say its a generational gap, even the ADL is worried about Gen Z not supporting Israel the way previous generations traditionally have.

posted on Nov, 15 2023 @ 04:56 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 15 2023 @ 05:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Lysergic

She's notoriously impatient and cut throat. I say that with admiration, because usually she hits hard on issues that deserve hard hitting repartee. But maybe, this one time, both of them need to take a pause on their "shooting from the hip" reflexes. Step back and realize neither party is the combatant. Both are brilliant, both represent intellectual and spiritual hope for our nation and I hate to see them burn any bridges on account of this misunderstanding.

edit on 15-11-2023 by TzarChasm because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2023 @ 06:01 PM
link   

I want to see a fight to the death.

I'll put my money on Owens.

posted on Nov, 15 2023 @ 06:02 PM
link   
a reply to: watchitburn

Ben shouldn't try to hit a woman.

Swap in his sister and you've got a record PPV.....

posted on Nov, 15 2023 @ 06:06 PM
link   

He monetized her beliefs like the devil himself, equating "somehow" that the money should sway her religious opinions and decisions "somehow".

She's not working with godly people, FIRST mistake. Whether or not she's a devoted follower, if she HAS TO tow the line or quit, then quit.

This intolerant, elitist, religious zealotry on BOTH SIDES is why we are ALL at risk for an all out war. They have already determined that they will force the "prophecies" if need be to validate their religious fantasies.

You will die for this, and they don't give a damn if you do.

Ben is completely within his rights to maintain his platforms overall narrative just as much as Candace is free to express her opinions that fall outside of his platforms status quo, UNLESS the money is supposed to filter those opinions.

"How can you talk like this? Do we not pay you good money!?"

Quit Candace... you'll be perfectly fine.

posted on Nov, 15 2023 @ 06:45 PM
link   
Battle of the potatoes!

posted on Nov, 15 2023 @ 07:00 PM
link   

I don't know of any debate, but all I can picture is Gal Gadot and Candice Owens.

In a hot tub.

With a bottle of wine.

With some soft jazz in the background.

Debating.

posted on Nov, 15 2023 @ 07:05 PM
link   
DC, you are unholy,

Anyway, I like the fight, the debate to the dead too.

Beside that democrat created the generation Z, a bunch of mindless idiots easily manipulated for a desirable outcome.

They are soo gullible that democrats convinced them they can change their sex by mutilations.

posted on Nov, 15 2023 @ 07:18 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

I'd buy that ppv.

posted on Nov, 15 2023 @ 07:33 PM
link   
a reply to: TzarChasm

That is ... wow.

I wish there was some way to get the both of them to read what you just posted here on ATS.

They both potentially have what it takes to understand that, and act accordingly.
edit on 15-11-2023 by Fowlerstoad because: added. one. word.

posted on Nov, 15 2023 @ 07:43 PM
link   
Oct 7th broke Bens brain.

Candace is right about Palestinian and Israel as well...

posted on Nov, 15 2023 @ 07:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043
DC, you are unholy,

Anyway, I like the fight, the debate to the dead too.

Beside that democrat created the generation Z, a bunch of mindless idiots easily manipulated for a desirable outcome.

They are soo gullible that democrats convinced them they can change their sex by mutilations.

Gen Z are the most (progressively) conservative generation thus far.

There was a better graph, but I couldn't find it at this time, so I'll just present you with a separate but relevant graph:

You can see the Millennials were the most tolerable generation for ESG followed by Gen X. Gen Z is aligned with Gen X's position, but you can see the change from the former to the latter

posted on Nov, 15 2023 @ 09:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: TzarChasm

She's notoriously impatient and cut throat. I say that with admiration, because usually she hits hard on issues that deserve hard hitting repartee. But maybe, this one time, both of them need to take a pause on their "shooting from the hip" reflexes. Step back and realize neither party is the combatant. Both are brilliant, both represent intellectual and spiritual hope for our nation and I hate to see them burn any bridges on account of this misunderstanding.

My thoughts exactly.

posted on Nov, 15 2023 @ 09:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

I don't know of any debate, but all I can picture is Gal Gadot and Candice Owens.

In a hot tub.

With a bottle of wine.

Debating.

I would gladly provide my own hot tub and a few bottles of my own wine.

If worst came to worst, I would present myself in the morning as an innocent onlicker onlooker.

ETA... it is a line from the movie Elvira.

Not justifying my use of it but... ~shrug~

edit on 000000011America/Chicago11pmWed, 15 Nov 2023 21:03:55 -060003 by Lumenari because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2023 @ 09:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

Little Sister!

*gasp*

posted on Nov, 15 2023 @ 09:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

posted on Nov, 15 2023 @ 09:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: TzarChasm

Well said.

posted on Nov, 15 2023 @ 11:41 PM
link   
a reply to: TzarChasm

Could not agree more with your post. She can hit below the belt and seems to have a knack for taking family fights to the public.... always a bad thing to do.

posted on Nov, 16 2023 @ 02:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lumenari

originally posted by: DBCowboy

In a hot tub.

With a bottle of wine.

Debating.

I would gladly provide my own hot tub and a few bottles of my own wine.

If worst came to worst, I would present myself in the morning as an innocent onlicker onlooker.

ETA... it is a line from the movie Elvira.

Not justifying my use of it but... ~shrug~

Hmm, can I lurk?

Kind regards,

Bally

top topics

<<   2 >>

join