It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Genocide?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2023 @ 07:05 PM
link   

And why isn't our retaliation in Afghanistan and Iraq listed alongside all the other Genocides? If Gaza is, so is everything we did after 9/11.

At the time I accepted how the media presented the 9/11 events. Since looking into what exactly happened with WTC7 and the other events that day, it does conflict with the official story. How do you resolve this?

Just sweep all those inconvenient facts of who the real terrorists are under the rug and fall into the deception as one tactic of war.

posted on Nov, 15 2023 @ 07:33 PM
link   
a reply to: kwaka

I watched news all day on 9/11.

I remember a short lived live report that said, "They are currently preparing to pull the building".

I remember them saying it was damaged beyond safe limits and efforts were being made to bring it down safely. I remember thinking, "wow, that's fast to take down a building".

That is like my Mandela Effect now. Almost certain I saw it, but never been able to verify that report ever existed. Remember it as clearly as watching news of a funeral though.

Besides that, nothing about 9/11 comes off as fabricated to me. There has never been any discrepancy in the official story that got me to question.

I guess I am a bit of an official story apologist there. Same applies to 10/7..

edit on 15-11-2023 by Degradation33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2023 @ 08:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Degradation33

I remember thinking, "wow, that's fast to take down a building".

It does take months to plan and set up these kind of demolition jobs. To think some kind of adhoc demolition could of been done in the chaos that day is an important and serious question when the lives of millions and geopolitical stability is at stake.

I'm calling for the following countries to be reclassified as terrorist states:

Palestine is a terrorist state.
Lebanon is a terrorist state.
Syria is a terrorist state.
Yemen.
Iraq.
Iran.

Why are you so scared of them? Do you know there are some unresolved issues? Or do you just want their land?

posted on Nov, 15 2023 @ 08:34 PM
link   
a reply to: kwaka

Why are you so scared of them? Do you know there are some unresolved issues? Or do you just want their land?

It's an eye for an eye rhetorical position. If everyone is going to do the hyperbole thing with war crime and genocide designation, I am calling any State with terrorist group influence in their government, a terrorist state.

Sorta like how Mexico is a Cartel State, even though only 30% of the government is corrupt, as opposed to just nepotism and cronyism, which is everywhere.

posted on Nov, 15 2023 @ 10:07 PM
link   

Why doesn't Israeli anger get the same pass American anger did? This is 9/11 with children and hostages. It's a way more perverse attack. Why don't Israelis get to be as angry as Americans after our sucker punch attack?

I never did give the U.S. a pass. I am actively destroying the country by my existence.

My whole life I was told that Boomers would retire and destroy the U.S. with their useless eating ways, bankrupting Social Security.

Once the bombing of non military, non-al Quida targets started, that's when I rubbed my hands together quite wickedly, let out an evil cackle: "Yes! Yes! I will be the retribution".

posted on Nov, 15 2023 @ 10:30 PM
link   

I saw that same report. I've mentioned it many times, have never been able to find and been told so many times Im full of crap.

I remember hearing a report on Fox News that said they were going to pull it, then it came down.

Im so glad you are saying you heard it too. I was beginning to wonder if I heard it wrong.

posted on Nov, 15 2023 @ 11:00 PM
link   
a reply to: FullHeathen

Fair enough.

Not everybody did, there were several against the war, but I don't remember it like this. I remember France criticizing us and then freedom toast, Green Day being whiny liberals, but I don't remember such world condemnation for our war crimes, despite it being just as brutal and even less justified.

The double standard applied to Israel boggles my mind. If the world gets to go to 10, they get to go to 1.5 at most. Feel it's who they are and where they are that's the only reason why they get held to such ridiculous conduct standards in war.

Honestly, could you imagine what the world would let the USA do to Gaza in some hypothetical situation where 150 methed up Hamas fighters came across the Rio Grande and went on a suicidal Texas rampage?

There wouldn't be this "hands around the world" approach.

I truly believe there is a genetic memory hatred for the Jewish diaspora that doesn't need much to come out, and is evident by the two-tiered standards applied to anything Israel does.

My life mostly had a nice viral drama free voice until the world went and found the military/defense things that makes me pick a side, plus all my suggestions for a peace plan can't exist until Hamas doesn't.

Until other Arab countries decide to take refugees, I speculate they silently support the IDF's removal of Hamas too, because they wanted Saudi Arabia to replace Jordan and not this.

posted on Nov, 15 2023 @ 11:19 PM
link   

I won't bother to share my meta view of Jewish diaspora - Jewish Emancipation vs Zionism unless you want to read it.

I just got a notice to reboot my pc for update, sometimes takes a couple hours.

posted on Nov, 15 2023 @ 11:25 PM
link   
a reply to: MoreCoyoteAngels

Likewise, I'm glad every time someone else saw that too.

That is still the most trancelike I've ever watched the news. And 10/7 brought me back to that. Just disbelief and anger, but mostly shock and awe. I remember being raw.

Mostly though, I remember thinking any military assault against those that perpetrated it is justified.

I was even one of 9,000 that was part of this well-known human flag...

Patriotism. I remember being all about taking on the world that opposed us, and my country getting to do that.

Why doesn't Israel get that?

posted on Nov, 15 2023 @ 11:27 PM
link   

It would be handled like a criminal investigation if they came across the SW border from the US and hit Texas. If they made it back out of Texas, that is.

Most likely they wouldn't.

They couldn't have done nearly as much damage to Texas. Texans are ARMED to the TEETH!!!

posted on Nov, 15 2023 @ 11:29 PM
link   

There are 2 billion Muslims. 20 Million Jews. The voices of the Muslims shout down the Jews.

posted on Nov, 15 2023 @ 11:30 PM
link   
a reply to: MoreCoyoteAngels

Yeah, probably.

I mean hypothetically..

I am trying to imagine the situation where all 19 hijackers were from the same city, which was run by Al Qaida.

If that hypothetical city was Gaza, i feel the world wouldn't be up in arms over our retaliation.

ETA:

There are 2 billion Muslims. 20 Million Jews. The voices of the Muslims shout down the Jews.

As always. Yet the 20 million don't even get the courtesy of underdog status. What's the davidic bloodline, right?

That's intrinsic bias for you.

posted on Nov, 15 2023 @ 11:34 PM
link   

Its not a county on country war. Its a big tribe on a much smaller tribe, tiny tribe. Both tribes are in multiple countries over the world.

posted on Nov, 16 2023 @ 01:00 AM
link   
Lol so much sarcasm and doublestandards...

Who would have thought the Warhawks would be part of the clownshow???

Well their last act was a flop so we didn't really got to notice the clowns, now they have center stage and gosh are they lacking showmanship...

posted on Nov, 16 2023 @ 01:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Terpene

Israel always wins their immediate battles though. They might not have any worldly PR, and what they have is being lost rapidly, but this has been a long time coming, and I am guessing they will remove Hamas as desired.

I'd probably be a freaking warhawk too if I was an Israeli citizen. Military is compulsory and I'd get to learn krav maga. Would likely be more patriotic than I am as an American.

The way I see it, they have existed for 18 years with an internal territory having a charter calling for their annihilation.

Just don't see that crybaby victim card the world sees. That lingering antisemitic conspiracy paranoia surrounding everything they do. They've always been an easy target to sift through with a finer tooth comb. Even the ever-hated Netanyahu is not a "war pig" for me.

Come to think of it, has there ever been an Israeli leader that has had a favorable opinion on the world stage? Seems their entire history is a stigma of being hypocritical, imperialistic, and always guilty of some nefarious ploy to elicit the world's sympathy through guilt and do anything they want, even as it's done to them...
edit on 16-11-2023 by Degradation33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2023 @ 07:57 AM
link   
No my friend, truth will triumph

But it must suffer before victory due to their failure
a reply to: glen200376

posted on Nov, 16 2023 @ 10:07 AM
link   

I saw the new report about 7 as well.

I have wondered off an on over the years if when the hadron collider fired up some years later if 2 different universes got blended... if that makes sense. (just woke up caffeine hasnt hit yet)

On topic
========================

Absolute worst genocide in history, Israel has Palestinian citizens, police, IDF.

posted on Nov, 16 2023 @ 10:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: MoreCoyoteAngels

It would be handled like a criminal investigation if they came across the SW border from the US and hit Texas. If they made it back out of Texas, that is.

Most likely they wouldn't.

They couldn't have done nearly as much damage to Texas. Texans are ARMED to the TEETH!!!

Have you heard about that encampment of tens of thousands of illegal immigrants, just north of Houston? They've taken over private land and made their own town. All illegals.

I see that as their/our "gaza" and I'm certain there are many more in the U.S.

In fact, didn't Redneck say to stay away, or out of, Minnesota?

posted on Nov, 16 2023 @ 10:50 AM
link   
a reply to: SourGrapes

Its a purposeful attack on Texas.

Dont let it fool you. CA has homeless by the thousands but I dont think we have a town of migrants anywhere, that I've heard. There is a homeless city out in the desert, but it's mostly hippies. Slab City.

Haven't heard of anything like this in AZ or NM yet either. But that's probably just that I haven't come across a report of it yet.

posted on Nov, 17 2023 @ 05:46 AM
link   

It's an eye for an eye rhetorical position.

Unless you want to live in a world gone blind, to finish a Hail Mary pass,

Hail Mary, the mother of God
pray for all sinners
now and in the hour of death
Amen

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join