It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rashida Tlaib Member of Secret Facebook Group where Hamas Terrorists Glorified

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2023 @ 12:02 PM
link   
Oh my oh my gentle readers. So a member of the Squad is a member of a HAMAS terror Facebook group. I always thought the other one who wants to defund ICS was owned by the drug cartels. Possibly is. Especially after the fake face time photo op, years ago.

All in all just look at all the hate. Dont kid yourself its been here all along just behind the curtain before and after WWII. Now its open and mainstream. Possibly thats a good thing as no more hiding under flags.

Rashida Tlaib member of secret Facebook group where Hamas terrorists glorified

Rashida Tlaib

So has anyone here read the other OPS thread about all those other Arab countries that the Palestines attempted to overthrow and conquer? Its a mind blower. So does freedom of speech protect Tlaib?

At this point shes treading on water as the INTEL guys may target her as fair game. An extremist attempting to overthrow the USA.

For those here who are so paroinoid about uncle Sam. NSA knows all? Seems to me thats all B sheep as she obviously didnt care so in the end is it BS paranoia to control the sheeps and not the wolves aka Tlaib?

This is a must watch and see. Or is that sea?

edit on 04 13 2023 by Waterglass because: typos

edit on 04 13 2023 by Waterglass because: add

posted on Nov, 15 2023 @ 12:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Waterglass

Well good for her, I suppose.

At least she has something to keep her busy instead of doing her job.

posted on Nov, 15 2023 @ 12:20 PM
link   

Anyone else tired of hearing these 5 or 6 anti-American, Liberal losers being called “The Squad”?
I really am.

It’s no surprise that terrorists flock to where other terrorists are.

posted on Nov, 15 2023 @ 12:23 PM
link   
The respective U.S. population demographics strongly suggest that she is backing the side with least influence of the two. Not good vote winning on her part.

posted on Nov, 15 2023 @ 12:26 PM
link   

Didn't the House vote to make Tlaib the equivalent of an enemy combatant 2 weeks ago?

posted on Nov, 15 2023 @ 12:29 PM
link   
Just another Obama key player funded by Schwab and Soros. I think we'd all be shocked to know the number of radical Islamic supporters in all of our gov. branches working hand-in-hand to 'fundamentally change America'.

The 'Squad' is just the face of the movement, meant to be a means of measuring sentiment so TPTB know when to go to the next level of contrrol.

posted on Nov, 15 2023 @ 12:33 PM
link   
a reply to: dothedew

She is doing her job representing her constituents that sent her there.

And their's is the only opinion that matters.

The question we should be asking is, how did so many people that support her get collected together into a local power base to send her?

posted on Nov, 15 2023 @ 12:39 PM
link   
a reply to: MoreCoyoteAngels

Her campaign was bought and paid for by a known terrorist supporter. So, her constituents are terrorists too.

posted on Nov, 15 2023 @ 12:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: WeMustCare

Didn't the House vote to make Tlaib the equivalent of an enemy combatant 2 weeks ago?

Apparently it didn’t work.
That’s a shame.

posted on Nov, 15 2023 @ 12:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: MoreCoyoteAngels

She is doing her job representing her constituents that sent her there.

And their's is the only opinion that matters.

The question we should be asking is, how did so many people that support her get collected together into a local power base to send her?

If I remember correctly, and I'm a little hazy as this happened quite some time ago, but I recall there being some vote legality/discrepancy regarding her being elected to her position. So much so that it was called into question, with the amount of disparities and questionable actions that were uncovered.

Of course it's been buried online, so it's next to impossible to find anything at this point in time.

posted on Nov, 15 2023 @ 12:47 PM
link   

It's called a censure which is a formal warning, not to be confused with something like indictment.

posted on Nov, 15 2023 @ 12:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: TzarChasm

It's called a censure which is a formal warning, not to be confused with something like indictment.

Did it have any noticeable effect?

posted on Nov, 15 2023 @ 12:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66

Apparently it didn’t work.
That’s a shame.

You can't stop a terrorist with a censure.

If a Jewish person is murdered, we can say Tlaib helped to precipitate it.

She's not the great Donald Trump.

Tlaib will go down hard!

posted on Nov, 15 2023 @ 01:18 PM
link   

I just read that in the news, wow, oh wow, I knew that piece of crap called democrat politician was a terrorist butt kisser, but darn now her true colors are shinning bright, her links to terrorist groups like, hiring convicted terrorist for her campaign management she has been exposed already, how in the world that terrorist supporter is still in power.

What in the hell has America turn into since the democrats took over.

Her terrorist kind is a dangerous group, propping with terrorist money politicians to push agendas within the US.

The whole entire democrat party are complicit on this, when they allow this trash to get positions of power.

What is next, buying judges like Soros has been doing.

Send 10 billions to Iran soo they can buy the America political system.

posted on Nov, 15 2023 @ 01:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043

Send 10 billions to Iran soo they can buy the America political system.

Exactly Marge.

Pops probably sends her kisses in emails.

posted on Nov, 15 2023 @ 01:31 PM
link   
not even surprised

posted on Nov, 15 2023 @ 02:25 PM
link   
a reply to: TzarChasm

We shall issue a strongly worded letter!

posted on Nov, 15 2023 @ 02:29 PM
link   

There is always some discrepancy. Why is it so hard to write software, or propare mechanical counting devices to add. It's a very simple function.

How it gets flipped over by some machines sometimes? And always for a democrat?

Whoopsie, and nobody even barks.

That right there is BOLD EVIDENCE SMOKING GUN that there is cheating going on. There arent glitches only programming.

posted on Nov, 15 2023 @ 02:32 PM
link   
Not to defend Tlaib, but this is very flimsy. She joined some Facebook group years ago, and last posted in it in 2018 as part of usual social media election campaigning. Then, recently, a few members of the group wrote posts favouring Hamas.

Is there any indication she has paid any attention to this Facebook group in the last 5 years, let alone expressed agreement with the pro-Hamas posters? It goes without saying that mere group membership is not agreement.

Fox is well known for making something out of nothing. Much like the rest of the MSM.

posted on Nov, 15 2023 @ 02:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ohanka
Not to defend Tlaib, but this is very flimsy. She joined some Facebook group years ago, and last posted in it in 2018 as part of usual social media election campaigning. Then, recently, a few members of the group wrote posts favouring Hamas.

Is there any indication she has paid any attention to this Facebook group in the last 5 years, let alone expressed agreement with the pro-Hamas posters? It goes without saying that mere group membership is not agreement.

Fox is well known for making something out of nothing. Much like the rest of the MSM.

I agree with this. Just listen to her words and judge her on that.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join