It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A hill to die on

page: 26
<< 23  24  25   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 16 2023 @ 07:51 PM
link   
Dying on a hill makes me of someone who is unable to see the world thru the eyes of another.
“Shrugs”

Good luck on that hill. It’s a rain shadow

posted on Nov, 16 2023 @ 08:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: BiothermalReactor
How many innocent civilians in Gaza were killed as a result of IDF bombardment?

IDK, I bet a good number, so what is your point? We also talked about there are levels of innocence in what would you call a good percentage of the population that supports Hamas on some level and that is why they are still there in the fighting zone.

I will give anyone 1 billion dollarroonies if they can find the post in this thread previous to this one that says this.

How many posts use the terms massacre, mass murder, and genocide when talking about Israel, and then they argue over and over about how some stupid ass suggested 40 babies were beheaded while basically halfway saying oh what Hamas did was kind of bad...I'll take it in small unmarked bills.

I never disagreed to that point.

My previous bet extends to this as well.

I know the value of life in the ME well, which is almost nothing. During the Iraq war, the mass number of deaths was the Sunni and Shea killing each other on a daily basis, and in horrendous ways. They would go into a village cut off the heads of all the males and say I'm your new husband now, for example...BTW cutting off heads is a trademark of the Muslims.

Do you know how many HAMAS killed within Gaza, civilian-wise? I don't, but I believe, based on your post, that you believe there may not be anyone innocent in this bombardment.

Let's say 7000 for argument's sake. You have this annoying habit of posting these " I believe that you... BS statements. Just stop it as you do not and never will know what I believe, so stop with the hyperbole "I believe that you believe" crap...

Okay, so here you seem to be ignoring this fact, that there could be people who are not holding weapons and being destroyed, is even a thing to consider in the first place. Where's the compassion in that?

I never have said innocent people are not dying, so give me a F'ing break on that...Lots of innocent people are dying...fell better, so what is your point on that, once again?

After the indiscriminate bombardment I image most people who survived would want to get revenge for the atrocity, as a matter of fact, not as commendation.

Why do you use terms like indiscriminate bombardment, others say carpet bombing. You all have zero clue to what you are talking about, but I guess it sounds good to you. I suggest you say something like "I feel Israel is attacking at levels not required to do the job" In that case I would accept it as your opinion. The fact is we do not know what is the proper level. Hamas has had decades to build, if every attack was a military target what do you say to that? They surely were not to kill civilians if Israel is killing less than 1.5 people per attack. They are attacking strategic targets and give warnings for people to get out and if they don't it doesn't change that the targets still need to be eliminated before the ground war.

Where is the strategic value in making sure the terrorist get stronger, and that the battle is fought inch-by-inch, WW2-Vietnam-War on Terror style with indiscriminate killings of civilians?

There is a strategic value in removing Hamas period...

Can you give some examples of my talking points, with some dissection? My talking points seem to be largely ignored by logical rebuttal.

Terms like "indiscriminate killings of civilians" and about another dozen terms. With minimal life loss per attack, how is that indiscriminate? With directional capabilities putting the rocket where you want is not indiscriminate. Indiscriminate is launching 4000 rockets into Israel with no idea where they go only hoping they kill people, indiscriminate is coming across into Israel and killing EVERYONE that they can no matter who they are.

Bodies were not even cold in Israel and people here were screaming WAR CRIMES and death to the Jews...lol Give me a break.

So back to suggesting 7000 innocent people have died in Gaza, what is your point on that? I'm shocked it isn't 200,000 if Israel was actually just trying to kill people.

posted on Nov, 16 2023 @ 08:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: BiothermalReactor

Say in a single post, I condemn hamas".

"Yeah, you don't get to dictate how or what I write." -DBCowboy

So, in the same spirit: I condemn HAMAS, and not exclusively, for the 15th time.

Nothing else.

"Yeah, you don't get to dictate how or what I write.-DBCowboy"

Do as I say, not as I do, amirite?

I'll apologise.

Maybe you will, maybe your hill will drop in elevation, just a little bit.

Can you do it?

Done, but not in the manner you demanded.

Do you want to see me apologize?

for what?
edit on 16-11-2023 by BiothermalReactor because: "you're" to "your"

posted on Nov, 16 2023 @ 08:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Leviathan4

The mass killings of innocent civilians is not Hamas propaganda and the crimes against humanity or the war crimes committed by Israel are real and not part of any propaganda machine unless you think of reality just as Netanyahou and his Government think it is.

Who were you before, you remind me of someone who continuously uses the same words over and over. Mass killings, crimes against humanity, war crimes, you forgot carpet bombing, and a few others.

posted on Nov, 16 2023 @ 08:08 PM
link   
a reply to: BiothermalReactor

You did your pissy-pants condemnation of hamas.

So I'll apologize.

You aren't a member of hamas.

posted on Nov, 16 2023 @ 08:39 PM
link   

A hill to die on

Fine....maybe it will stop this incessant whine and always playing the victim. Poor baby!

edit on 16-11-2023 by lilzazz because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2023 @ 09:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

originally posted by: Leviathan4

The mass killings of innocent civilians is not Hamas propaganda and the crimes against humanity or the war crimes committed by Israel are real and not part of any propaganda machine unless you think of reality just as Netanyahou and his Government think it is.

Who were you before, you remind me of someone who continuously uses the same words over and over. Mass killings, crimes against humanity, war crimes, you forgot carpet bombing, and a few others.

My previous username, DirtWasher, suffered an account glitch, so here I am as BiothermalReactor because I like the name.

Do I remind you of DirtWasher? Does this explain the ad hominem?

posted on Nov, 16 2023 @ 10:17 PM
link   
Closed for staff review.

new topics

top topics

<< 23  24  25   >>

join