It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A hill to die on

page: 23
<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 16 2023 @ 04:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mawdano
If you can convince me to

Just look at your life from 2016 to 2020, and what the world looked like during that same time.

I don't think you need more convincing...

posted on Nov, 16 2023 @ 04:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

The only truth to it all was a good number of families were killed including the children.

Of course killing civilians is an act of terror that Hamas should be held accountable for doing.

Israeli troops discovered the body of 65-year-old Yehudit Weiss in a structure outside Al-Shifa Hospital, the IDF announced, though it did not release details on the cause of her death, multiple outlets reported.

This is an extremely sad story. I doubt they would have raped the 65 years old woman but basically, they should have not taken her as hostage in first place. She is too old for this. I see no justification for their action.

posted on Nov, 16 2023 @ 04:41 PM
link   

Personally, I think Obama was better than Biden, Trump and Bush.

Trump was better than Biden though

posted on Nov, 16 2023 @ 04:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Mawdano

Rape is something that happens to women of all ages, whats wrong with you?

posted on Nov, 16 2023 @ 04:43 PM
link   
a reply to: MoreCoyoteAngels

I agree, but I mean it's more likely to happen with younger women.

posted on Nov, 16 2023 @ 04:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Mawdano

Basically, you don't know what happened to her, and got caught speculating stupidly.

posted on Nov, 16 2023 @ 04:48 PM
link   
Edited.
edit on 16-11-2023 by SourGrapes because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2023 @ 04:50 PM
link   
a reply to: MoreCoyoteAngels

Exactly we still don't know yet, we are just guessing. We should wait for investigation to determine if rape has happened or not. I don't think someone is so sick to rape an sixty something old woman but I cannot claim that it didn't happen. I hope that humanity didn't reach that level of sickness.

posted on Nov, 16 2023 @ 04:51 PM
link   
a reply to: SourGrapes

Sure, I would date younger women for sure.

posted on Nov, 16 2023 @ 05:04 PM
link   

This is an extremely sad story. I doubt they would have raped the 65 years old woman but basically, they should have not taken her as hostage in first place. She is too old for this. I see no justification for their action.

The point is more that she was right next to the hospital, so why was that other than they were using the hospital as a military structure with a ton of underground tunnels etc.

posted on Nov, 16 2023 @ 05:09 PM
link   

Of course killing civilians is an act of terror that Hamas should be held accountable for doing.

How?

posted on Nov, 16 2023 @ 05:11 PM
link   

Personally, I think Obama was better than Biden, Trump and Bush.

Trump was better than Biden though

Be careful of what you think about that.... Basically, all the craziness in the US started around 2012. Before 2012 gays were fully integrated into society's norms, the color of one's skin was not an issue, people weren't triggered by everything, and we didn't have adult situations pushed into grade school, colleges were not an insane asylum as they are today, so on and so fourth.

Obama was in many ways Bush 2.0 on his first term and then went butt ugly crazy on his second as did the left. You do know that Obama said he would like to see gas at 10 dollars a gallon to force people away from driving, Michelle wanted heavy taxes on food not considered healthy... All things that would just bury the lower-income classes...We could spend an hour talking about it all.

edit on x30Thu, 16 Nov 2023 17:12:27 -06002023319America/ChicagoThu, 16 Nov 2023 17:12:27 -06002023 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2023 @ 05:12 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

Every terror group should be dissolved and brought to justice when possible.

posted on Nov, 16 2023 @ 05:13 PM
link   

The point is more that she was right next to the hospital

That is a very good question that only investigation could answer.

posted on Nov, 16 2023 @ 05:15 PM
link   

The more we move forward in age, the worse it is going to get. A good president might be able do is to slow down the deterioration at best.
edit on 16-11-2023 by Mawdano because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2023 @ 05:15 PM
link   

Every terror group should be dissolved and brought to justice when possible.

LOL, yea, and justice should always supercede political influence.

Dude, your altruistic view of the world is short sighted. It's not a bad thing at all. But you have to understand human nature, and limitations of leadership.

Currently, there isn't some group that we call to arrest and hold terrorists acountable. The A team got old and give out.
But I still love it when a plan comes togeather.

Explain the mechanics of the punishemt for terror groups and you might end the need for military retribution. I'm rooting for you.

posted on Nov, 16 2023 @ 05:16 PM
link   

That is a very good question that only investigation could answer.

That is why I have been saying we will not really know the true answers for about a month or so once the fighting is basically over.

posted on Nov, 16 2023 @ 05:17 PM
link   

I'm actually pro-elimination of Hamas but I'm not pro-genocide of civilians.

posted on Nov, 16 2023 @ 05:18 PM
link   

The more we move forward in age, the worse it is going to get. A good president might be able do is to slow down the deterioration at best.

Not sure why we have deterioration in the first place... I would bet if Trump had won his second term the would would not be as it is today.

posted on Nov, 16 2023 @ 05:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: SourGrapes
Edited.

It's been 1 hour since you deleted your own post.

I hope you reply to my post here, letting me know when you've filled it out, because I would very much like to know your thought on the present discussion.

Thanks in advance!

top topics

<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join